Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#obsssessed

VIP Member
The Eatto food would make an ideal gift for someone who’s just had a baby?
Did TT order some for fellow foodie BFF sissy Leanne so? Leanne would make the portion for one last a week, it shouldn’t cost TT a lot.

Eating chipper in the bath off a plastic plate is gross. Absolutely disgusting. God, she has no class this one.
I’m laughing at her saying those meals are something she’d buy again and again 😂😂 she’ll never buy them, she’d never spend her own money I’d love the company to know that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Minidoll

What the hell is wrong with these companies wanting to treat her tonight ahead of her big tv appearance. I’ve never come across a scabbier person in my life

Obicularis_Oculi

Chatty Member
Why did Tracey need to record several snaps of her thinking of what she forgot to say. Why do we need to see that. Like just re record when you remember. She is a serious dose of shite.

She tells us how Willow has been hysterically crying all day... Yet no snaps of her crying. She is just a bullshitter. Letting her draw on the tiles and furniture. No.

That lamp is like the cheap shite lamps you buy in IKEA to attempt to make a house homely that you intend to rent to students. As for the duvet. Non existent. I'd say Peter is in a state of the art goose feather bed in some other room in the house though.

• Haha

crankypants13

VIP Member
she really wants to breastfeed (whos she tryin to convince herself or her followers) but she wants a bottle aswell she has that child in so many bad habits and shes just getting worse by the looks of it! what will tracey do if willow actually refuses the boob shed loose the plot 🙄 its clearly not working give it up
At almost two, you shouldn’t be concerned really about boob or bottle. That’s a struggle my friends with 3/4 week olds are having.

Halotop

She's begging for Avene cause they sorted her out when she begged for handcream. she'd never buy it herself. Do companies not cringe when they see this panhandling. Peter could have got her some for valentines or mother's day is coming up. Tight hole.
He could’ve got some on pigsback for her

ffs hydraulic acid 🙈🙈 its hyaluronic acid u pleb clearly cudnt have done an ounce of research 🙄 so embarrassed for her!! begging for a staycation now piss of tracey and book it urself like everyone else 😤😤
Feel like telling her BallyBEG House is a lovely venue for a staycation

• Haha

Fatface

VIP Member
Dya mind me asking were ya petrified when it was happening? I'd honestly be shirting myself, fair play to ya clearly a feckin queen 👑
I was scared when I was on own (my husband was on his way home from work) but once he got there and called the ambulance I was fine. I had this mantra in my head “my body knows what to do”. My poor husband nearly had a heart attack - was never as happy as to see the first responder who arrived 7 mins before the baby. I must admit whenever I’m in a difficult situation (surgery, difficult presentation at work etc) I do think, I gave birth at home without help, I can do this 😂

• Heart

Specsqueen

Why is everything dull and thin and miserable though? Like the lettuce looks like it’s on it’s last legs. It has to be a cracked camera or something? Nothing looks appetising.
I’d imagine that’s what lettuce looks like after it’s been in the freezer!!

• Haha

BeachLily

I don't go in for all this swipe up sh*te but at least with others like Aoibhe or Rosie the #AF clothes are the style they actually wear. Not once have I seen TT in current trends. I mean if she was doing swipe ups for slogan tees I'd say OK. Don't see her as a fit for RI at all 🤭

XBluebellsX

She was 💯 somewhere she shouldn't be yesterday. No coffee pics or updates on chef Peter's ultimate Sunday roast, dead giveaway. She was probably in her mams or over with the sister, like we know her family are all living like its 2019 still😂 Tracey has to stop and reward herself with a treat anytime she does basic housework. How is she going to do a 12 hour shift, where she may be so busy she can't get a bathroom break...

Poppywell

Chatty Member
How is she going to manage next week a school run and a toddler and naps and getting up and being on time. Oh god I don’t know should she get some help in - I really don’t know how she’s going to cop I really don’t. Poor thing thank god I only have 4 to worry about if I had 2 I couldn’t cope 🙉🤯🤯

• Haha

molly3302

This is what I was saying earlier she had a similar obsession with Billy that she has with Willow now . She wants to smother them & treat then like a constant newborn. ‘Billy is a bad sleeper’ - yea because it was 3 in the bed breastfeeding him years & he knew no different !! I think she craves attention even if it’s from her kids. That burger today looks pitiful. How did she ever have a weight issue if they share an adult portion of dinner even from a chipper? She’s always getting free food at least once weekly it’s either a full shop or a PR drop of frozen chicken dippers etc. However she still scrimps and saves. The only solution is that Mad Maureen must have starved them as kids because Leanne and Ken are the same, they would share a happy meal and have a Tupperware box for the leftovers
ud think by now shed see the problem isint actually the kids its her! no1 is gona be a good sleeper wen there's 3 of them in the bed! More begging for the brunch box 🙄🙄🙄 just buy 1 if u want it that bad

molly3302

shut the front door tuppence has actually spent money on river island 😱 no she doesn't read here at all 🤣

• Haha

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Who eats in the bath?? In the same room as your toilet 🤢🤢 if my toddler brought food into the bathroom I’d run her out!! Was she that concerned she’d miss a bit of pizza that she couldn’t wait until after?? Honestly TT you need help with your relationship with food 🍲