Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know its shallow to focus on appearance but does anyone else find her dress sense atrocious? I mean she's only 31, she has a lovely figure, shes fairly attractive and yet she wears tops with garish prints, tacky earrings or an oversized knit. I know were in lockdown and there's nothing to get dressed up for but im talking about overall. I think she could make alot more of her look and that could lead to better content 🤷‍♀️
But sur she is heightening the vibrations of the owl so it's all grand.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know exactly what prompted you to write this 😁 that black top with flowers on ?! Genuinely I bought a dress with that print in a charity shop for a 70s themed hen party I had to go to 🤭🤭
Yea that flowery top is indeed the inspiration for my comment😂 im sorry but its like something my granny would wear. She wore an awful printed dress out with her mam and her sister at Christmas too. I'm the first to say its sickening when influencers flog every fad and trend going but surely Tracey could find some younger cost effective clothes to suit her. She ages herself terribly with those bold prints. Where does she even find them?

• Sick
Yea that flowery top is indeed the inspiration for my comment😂 im sorry but its like something my granny would wear. She wore an awful printed dress out with her mam and her sister at Christmas too. I'm the first to say its sickening when influencers flog every fad and trend going but surely Tracey could find some younger cost effective clothes to suit her. She ages herself terribly with those bold prints. Where does she even find them?
Charity shops

Reactions: 4
The cheek of all of you ... don’t you know Tracey has 8-10 hours of self care planned daily ? How is she supposed to drop Billy to school and then collect him, sort willows 5947373 needs and naps AND be a podcaster, life coach, student nurse, mindful eating coach, breastfeeder, accidental home birth guru, wifey, foodie, OCD cleaner, having baths, getting giddy, accept freebies and beg for freebies for birthdays of friends and family members? I don’t know what you guys do in a day but I just can’t see how Tracey is supposed to make time. Xoxoxo
You're hilarious but also so accurate 😂

Reactions: 1
7 comments on her post is pretty pathetic for her 20k following. She rambles on so much about absolutely nothing. 🙄

Reactions: 5
7 comments on her post is pretty pathetic for her 20k following. She rambles on so much about absolutely nothing. 🙄
I can’t figure out why she has 20k following but I think a good 10k of that was the SW following... Tracey was the ultimate SW member (not) ... binging on a weekend I.e ‘using all her syns’ and then restricting ‘using less or no syns’ mid week to the point of starvation! And then expecting huge losses 🤣 or not being happy with ‘just a pound’ 😳... Leanne was the same.. I think so many SW (been there) members are the same, years binging and restricting . I know it works for some I get that but it is easily manipulated & hard to go back on that if you know how. Anyway I reckon traceys following is a mix of SW, breastfeeder/cosleeping , bored lockdown people (HI) .. I am also a mother wife but I certainly do t follow her for that!

I can’t figure out why she has 20k following but I think a good 10k of that was the SW following... Tracey was the ultimate SW member (not) ... binging on a weekend I.e ‘using all her syns’ and then restricting ‘using less or no syns’ mid week to the point of starvation! And then expecting huge losses 🤣 or not being happy with ‘just a pound’ 😳... Leanne was the same.. I think so many SW (been there) members are the same, years binging and restricting . I know it works for some I get that but it is easily manipulated & hard to go back on that if you know how. Anyway I reckon traceys following is a mix of SW, breastfeeder/cosleeping , bored lockdown people (HI) .. I am also a mother wife but I certainly do t follow her for that!
Don't forget the people following for interior inspiration like myself 🤪

• Haha
Yep 4 or 5 paragraphs to say something that could be said in 1 or not at all because its usually a stream of consciousness about nothing. I think she's losing interest in Instagram but keeps it going for the PR freebies. She's quieter than usual and then comes on to do shoutouts, talk about her stress levels and Willow. Rinse and repeat. I honestly don't see how she keeps 20k following.

Reactions: 3
Yep 4 or 5 paragraphs to say something that could be said in 1 or not at all because its usually a stream of consciousness about nothing. I think she's losing interest in Instagram but keeps it going for the PR freebies. She's quieter than usual and then comes on to do shoutouts, talk about her stress levels and Willow. Rinse and repeat. I honestly don't see how she keeps 20k following.
No doubt she is losing interest because as we have seen she eventually loses interest in everything she does.

Reactions: 4
It’s nice to see Tracy taking our advice and having half an hour to herself 😂😂
I wonder where willow was off to all dressed up yesterday?? 👀

Seriously sick of seeing that child’s face
It’s all she has going on !! S(mothering) Willow. Tracey has no identity outside of being a mother / wife. Certainly not a housewife that does anything outside of de-freezing sweet corn & creating mish mash mush dinners. All she is in her own land of Tracey is Willows feeder.. never known her in the years I’ve followed to have any real friends that weren’t bloggers who ended up falling out eventually 🤣

It’s all she has going on !! S(mothering) Willow. Tracey has no identity outside of being a mother / wife. Certainly not a housewife that does anything outside of de-freezing sweet corn & creating mish mash mush dinners. All she is in her own land of Tracey is Willows feeder.. never known her in the years I’ve followed to have any real friends that weren’t bloggers who ended up falling out eventually 🤣
People love a newborn but the baby is old news by 6 months unless you're family. I 100% agree she is smothering Willow. She needs and outlet for herself. She should try to reconnect with old friends outside the industry or new friends (not bloggers) They're all just using each other its a recipe for drama. She does look like she could be a bit of craic. Shes just so uptight about her family life it probably comes over as she only interested in herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
People love a newborn but the baby is old news by 6 months unless you're family. I 100% agree she is smothering Willow. She needs and outlet for herself. She should try to reconnect with old friends outside the industry or new friends (not bloggers) They're all just using each other its a recipe for drama. She does look like she could be a bit of craic. Shes just so uptight about her family life it probably over as she only interested in herself.
Really you think she could be a bit of craic? I think she's insufferable.

Reactions: 9
People love a newborn but the baby is old news by 6 months unless you're family. I 100% agree she is smothering Willow. She needs and outlet for herself. She should try to reconnect with old friends outside the industry or new friends (not bloggers) They're all just using each other its a recipe for drama. She does look like she could be a bit of craic. Shes just so uptight about her family life it probably comes over as she only interested in herself.
When has she ever looked like she could be a bit of craic? Feed a family of 4 for 99 cents, yes, bit of craic, no. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When has she ever looked like she could be a bit of craic? Feed a family of 4 for 99 cents, yes, bit of craic, no. 🤣
She'd be the type to bore the arse off you, shoving her phone in your face to watch cutesie videos of Willow. Tracey if you are reading, the only people who want to watch those videos are your Mum and your sister & Leanne probably isn't even overly interested anymore now that she has her own princess.

Reactions: 7
She'd be the type to bore the arse off you, shoving her phone in your face to watch cutesie videos of Willow. Tracey if you are reading, the only people who want to watch those videos are your Mum and your sister & Leanne probably isn't even overly interested anymore now that she has her own princess.
Definitely. Her only interest in life is being a mother and other people's children are interesting to no one.

Reactions: 2
I just meant shes bubbly and optimistic IF she could be less uptight and obsessed with motherhood maybe she would have fun and make more meaningful relationships with people. I fully agree nobody wants to hear about her kids and I'm also sick of seeing the child's face on her Instagram too. I believe shes too far gone in her own narcissism to be a real friend to anyone other than her little bubble of her mam and sister.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.