Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t think much of a rug only costing €30!! Look how thin it is! She should have spend some money on a bigger ikea unit with the boxes and she’d be able to tidy away a lot of those toys
You get what you pay for in terms of quality though. It’ll be in bits before long. Not to mention stinking of food. Why are there so many soft furnishings in an area where food is cooked?!

Reactions: 2
You get what you pay for in terms of quality though. It’ll be in bits before long. Not to mention stinking of food. Why are there so many soft furnishings in an area where food is cooked?!
It's a kitchen dinette. My own is the same and my furnishings are deffo not stinking of food lol

Reactions: 5
I ordered a rug from kukoon just after Xmas and it’s gone in the bin already. Shite quality, I know you get what you pay for etc but I really don’t know how Tracey has been harping on about hers for the past week

Reactions: 1
I ordered a rug from kukoon just after Xmas and it’s gone in the bin already. Shite quality, I know you get what you pay for etc but I really don’t know how Tracey has been harping on about hers for the past week
She’s looking for them to send her the €30 back 🤣🤣 prob raging she didn’t get it for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's a kitchen dinette. My own is the same and my furnishings are deffo not stinking of food lol
Ah I get that lots of people have different setups, it’s just between the couch with cushions, blankets, rugs, curtains, and a clothes horse full of stuff always in the corner! The smells are probably absorbed by everything 😬

Ps did you get an amazing couch from Jysk that just works....?!

• Haha
Tagged WMC today.. guaranteed freebie after their wrong order on Friday, cos you know.. PP and his hatred of onions.. he only eats them mushed in slop.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jesus the duvet 🙈🙈 they must be freezing at night. Wouldn’t cost the earth to get a thicker one in Dunnes.

Reactions: 4
Ah stop not Tracey it’s meant to snow tonight how are those “duvets” meant to keep you warm. Everything about her Is just so miserable

Jesus the duvet 🙈🙈 they must be freezing at night. Wouldn’t cost the earth to get a thicker one in Dunnes.
That is like something you would have on the bed during a heatwave. I wonder is there even heating up in the attic where Billy is.

That is like something you would have on the bed during a heatwave. I wonder is there even heating up in the attic where Billy is.
Doubt it. Doesn’t look like a proper attic conversion, those steel girders exposed & no door.

Reactions: 1
Why does their bedroom look like a teenager has just been allowed decorate for the first time, those elephant lights 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone know what thump tacos are?? 😂😂 I’ve said it before the bedroom looks like something from my student house days!! Even then I’d have a decent warm duvet cos you’d not have proper heating 😂

• Haha
That is the most depressing bedroom I've ever seen. Those elephant lights look like a 7 year old would love them. The duvet looks thin enough to belong in outback Australia. It reminds me of a holiday I went on to a depressing freezing cold cottage in Donegal. At least it was on the edge of a cliff though, not in a dreary Dublin estate.

Our bedroom is very neutral, 1 bed, 2 lockers - lamp & books, big pic over bed. But it's bright & airy because it's all cream with wooden floor. Not exactly high end Shelbourne Luxury but it's better, warming, more inviting than travel lodge tracy.

I stayed in a hostel in Sydney & the room is the image of that place.

The “made bed” looks like when my four year old attempts to make her own bed. It definitely looks like a summer duvet too. You’d be f*cking freezing! As soon as October rolls around I’ve got the winter duvet on 😂

And for once, I “genuinely, actually cannot deal” with the wall quote or fairy lights.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.