Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“and some nachos”... there’s literally one effing “nacho”... no doubt they’re the cheapest of the cheap tortilla crisps from Aldi 🙄

Reactions: 3
I'm not sure if Tracey reads here? If you are reading Tracey it would be wonderful gesture to donate some of those lovely mothers day treats to one of the womens refuges in your 5k. You got an abundance of treats. If #bekind is not just a hash tag to you, please pay it forward.

Reactions: 5
She got vests for willow. Size 1 and a half to 2! I know some kids are smaller but she won’t get long out of them and will bate poor willow into them.

Reactions: 1
She got vests for willow. Size 1 and a half to 2! I know some kids are smaller but she won’t get long out of them and will bate poor willow into them.
For someone as tight as Tracey it baffles me why she always does that..

Reactions: 2
For someone as tight as Tracey it baffles me why she always does that..
i think she doesn't like to think Willow is the age she actually is shes in denial that shes almost 2! its also always struck me that from day 1 she has stressed "how small & tiny she is" she doesn't appear tiny nemore as to the point that she'd only be comin into 1.5-2 vests so it's very weird

Oh she'll give some away alright, but only to her mam, sister, brothers. They won't leave the Byrne / Quinn family

I'm not sure if Tracey reads here? If you are reading Tracey it would be wonderful gesture to donate some of those lovely mothers day treats to one of the womens refuges in your 5k. You got an abundance of treats. If #bekind is not just a hash tag to you, please pay it forward.
When she can freeze them? Don't be so ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i think she doesn't like to think Willow is the age she actually is shes in denial that shes almost 2! its also always struck me that from day 1 she has stressed "how small & tiny she is" she doesn't appear tiny nemore as to the point that she'd only be comin into 1.5-2 vests so it's very weird
You're bang on here!! I remember when Willow was a newborn and she did a highlight on the postpartum things she was crying over and one was that Willow would only be tiny for such a short time and she didn't want that phase to end. Obviously we have no control over the things that upset us at that stage and its a very vulnerable time but she strikes me as overly needy. Particularly where Willow is concerned.

Does she have an industrial sized freezer for all the “bits”?! It really is shameful how much stuff she has received and no mention of sharing it with anyone.

God Aoife B is insufferable. ‘Oh I have all these royal connections’ and ‘New york this’ & ‘Barbados that’. Theres nothing more off putting than a bragger & I believe she’s getting worse. Nothing wrong with being proud of achievements & thanking people when they comment on them, but to randomly brag about who youve met & where you have been, just to seem more upper class is so cringy. Her and Traceys lifestyles & standard of living are miles apart, you would wonder how they are friends at all

God Aoife B is insufferable. ‘Oh I have all these royal connections’ and ‘New york this’ & ‘Barbados that’. Theres nothing more off putting than a bragger & I believe she’s getting worse. Nothing wrong with being proud of achievements & thanking people when they comment on them, but to randomly brag about who youve met & where you have been, just to seem more upper class is so cringy. Her and Traceys lifestyles & standard of living are miles apart, you would wonder how they are friends at all
Miles apart and get their content is equally shite

• Haha
Unbearable the bragging out of her !!! She shares the holidays from 2 years ago yet has forgotten she snuck away to Greece with the hubby last summer

Tracey on the beg for a buggy cleaning service. She’s well aware that there are services that do that because she is OBSESSED with Mellisa themindofamammy and she recently only got her buggy refurbished and cleaned.
not only that, a quick google would give you answers.

Reactions: 9
Unbearable the bragging out of her !!! She shares the holidays from 2 years ago yet has forgotten she snuck away to Greece with the hubby last summer
Did she really 🙈 I used to like her but find her annoying now. If you looked up white privilege in the dictionary there would prob just be a pic of aoife lol

Did she really 🙈 I used to like her but find her annoying now. If you looked up white privilege in the dictionary there would prob just be a pic of aoife lol
I used to like her too. Used to. But now the constant bragging and smugness out of drives me insane. I need to unfollow. The constant house tours now are getting to me.

on Tracey this morning. Yes begging for a buggy clean and a garden tap! She has no shame begging for the buggy clean, she knows exactly what she’s doing. I’ve seen plent insta mams getting that done while preparing for a new baby etc. She knows it exists. I cringe for her when she goes on like that. It’s such an act with the big puzzled face!!

I used to like her too. Used to. But now the constant bragging and smugness out of drives me insane. I need to unfollow. The constant house tours now are getting to me.

on Tracey this morning. Yes begging for a buggy clean and a garden tap! She has no shame begging for the buggy clean, she knows exactly what she’s doing. I’ve seen plent insta mams getting that done while preparing for a new baby etc. She knows it exists. I cringe for her when she goes on like that. It’s such an act with the big puzzled face!!
I've second hand embarrassment for her. She only stopped short of asking if anyone would like to clean her buggy and do her garden for free 🥵 Isn't it astounding that a "digital content creator" wouldn't be able to do her own online research 😜 Alidee was gifted a free garden make over last summer, I suppose Tracey wasn't aware of that though 😉

• Haha
Tracey on the beg for a buggy cleaning service. She’s well aware that there are services that do that because she is OBSESSED with Mellisa themindofamammy and she recently only got her buggy refurbished and cleaned.
not only that, a quick google would give you answers.
Out with the begging bowl early today.

A quick google TT will show you plenty of options, of course you’d have to pay for that service. Where’s the fun in that.. Also she doesn’t clean the buggy. You wouldn’t need a deep clean if you washed it regularly. It’s walking. Liar 🤥

She has really annoyed me. Put your wellies on and get out into the garden and clean it lazy bint . The tap is the least if your worries.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.