Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#AF

The bargain buyer got the exact same chipper delivered tonight, so I call bullshit on the "they sent it to me cos I'm on the tele" story. Bargain buyer even had the exact same order, same spièl about the sauce and the fish. They were told what to say, and I reckon Tracey nearly bit the hand off them when she heard the words "free meal". It'll be gorgeous in Billy bears lunch box when he goes back to school in 2 weeks, out of the freezer obvs

• Haha
Reactions: 9

CakeSmash

We aren’t big into valentines but we will be if we get a freebie recommendation.

MOOCHER!
She is a shameful moocher. I'm so embarrassed for her. A repulsive amount of gifts passed her door since Christmas and she hasn't donated a thing. All she thinks about is how she can have a wonderful evening without putting her hand in her pocket or how she can get a gift for someone so she doesn't have to fork out herself. Its so off-putting. What do brands see in her? She's a scruff and her persona is like an adult billy-barry kid. A theatrical performance to shill something she wouldn't buy herself. Going on about that baby carrier from inhealth. Hello Tracey we haven't forgotten Laura gave you the sling you used on Willow. You don't spend Money.

Cpeople

VIP Member
Hey, I respect everyone’s opinion here, but I don’t think Tracey’s that bad? She’s just a regular young mum. Y’all are a bit harsh on her.
Afternoon pineapple how was the chipper last night would you recommend. Now be honest not because it was free like pretty much all the stuff the regular scummy mummy gets but ya know man to man was it a good lump of fresh cod...Well for the fraction you got. Do spill pal

• Haha

Natthegnat

Thanks for the update on your toes Tracey. If they're anything like your finger nails please keep it to yourself 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

Cpeople

VIP Member
So bowbow the 🤡 Tracey is giving recommendations on clothing... You heard it here first... Yes you read that right the rag queen herself is offering swipe ups to them and all #af####swipeup ladies ya know ya want to.

• Haha
Genuinely though, I really cannot imagine anyone on Instagram would look to Tracey for skincare advice. In this case the brand deserves the minimal return they’ll get for sending her stuff 🤷🏼‍♀️

Why would anyone take advice from someone who (self confessed!) doesn’t know the first thing about skincare and never uses it.
I totally agree. Does Tracey or faces by grace have the tiny resemblance of woman that look after or care about their appearance. Now I'm not saying you have to be glam 24/7 but they never ever look like they have even brushed their hair most days. Leaves nail varnish on until every last bit chips off. If you are recording paid content to convince others to buy what you are showing, make an effort ffs.

RedRibbon

Has she totally forgotten about Billy? Willow is napping so that means feet up and trash TV? Not 1:1 time with Billy? Does he get any attention at all? I don't see her as a midwife, she doesn't do well in scenarios where she isn't the star of the show.

Reactions: 8

brandambassador

VIP Member
Her bestie (braggie bermingham) is always pushing AF links for the ordinary and in my ‘unqualified to comment on skin’ opinion I think Aoife and face always looks too oily and greasy. So maybe not take tips from her Tracey! Also nearly died when I saw she purchased from BBay but god help us it wasn’t exactly a splurge

FinGal79

Peter’s working from home? He brings Billy to school so it’s just collecting that’s stressing her out? Wait til she’s a student midwife doing 12 hour unpaid shifts on placement.. 😂

• Haha

irishjen

VIP Member
Aoife is 42 in the summer, her skin is awful. She wears the wrong makeup and her skin care leaves a lot to be desired. And her hair needs the bang of a sissors