Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Eatto food would make an ideal gift for someone who’s just had a baby?
Did TT order some for fellow foodie BFF sissy Leanne so? Leanne would make the portion for one last a week, it shouldn’t cost TT a lot.

Eating chipper in the bath off a plastic plate is gross. Absolutely disgusting. God, she has no class this one.
I’m laughing at her saying those meals are something she’d buy again and again 😂😂 she’ll never buy them, she’d never spend her own money I’d love the company to know that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m laughing at her saying those meals are something she’d buy again and again 😂😂 she’ll never buy them, she’d never spend her own money I’d love the company to know that!!

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 How many things (food wise) has she said that about now & never repurchased !!!!

Frozen chicken dippers -random company
Frozen stuff from Iceland
SuperValu Duck
Aldi coffee cake last week
Free toasters a couple weeks ago
Mash Direct ...

Reactions: 5
So she asked Peter for a slice of Billy’s pizza.... and he brought it up to her. Am I missing something?
If this is the standard we’re up against my husband is nothing short of a Casanova. She really does try to make the extra ordinary out of the ordinary. Feel quite sorry for her.
Also Tracy.... your story replies are off hun, not sure what had you howling 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A gird post for the pizza in the bath 🤢🤢 he obviously doesn’t do much if that’s her high standard 🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The pizza In the bath I've never seen anything so disgusting 🤢 and the poor child could she not let him have his takeaway without taking some. I very much doubt she ordered an adult size pizza for him, I'd say it was a kids meal, 4 slices max. Also did anyone else notice the stain on the new rug when it arrived and it's as thin as anything, my kids playmat is thicker 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The usual over dramatising the normal activities of life. Walking, a bath, pizza. Have never had pizza in the bath 🤢🥴

• Sick
I actually cannot believe she made the plastic plate pizza in the bath a grid post .... god love her

Reactions: 7
I find it so strange that she said she was going to the shop and she said to herself she’d bring willow for some fresh air, what about your other child? Is she so blinded by princess willow that she has forgotten about his existence

I find it so strange that she said she was going to the shop and she said to herself she’d bring willow for some fresh air, what about your other child? Is she so blinded by princess willow that she has forgotten about his existence
I know it looks like she’s all about willow (she is) but she was absolutely 200% obsessed with Billy Bear aswell when he was a toddler I mean she snap chatted and you tubed every single bleeping thing ! It’s similar to the my moo and roo thing, they see themselves are literally reproducers and breastfeeders and aren’t able to hold a conversation outside of that

Reactions: 6
The pizza In the bath I've never seen anything so disgusting 🤢 and the poor child could she not let him have his takeaway without taking some. I very much doubt she ordered an adult size pizza for him, I'd say it was a kids meal, 4 slices max. Also did anyone else notice the stain on the new rug when it arrived and it's as thin as anything, my kids playmat is thicker 🤦🏻‍♀️
I have a rug from the same company. They are wafer thin. It isn’t really rug it’s more of a fancy mat!!!

So did he have the other half? I'm actually embarrassed for them 🙈
I presume so like jesus christ Tracey your shopping is gifted most weeks u get more sent for free every week than most, people get free in a lifetime and you're still too bleeping tight to spend a fiver or tenner on a second burger. Binge and restrict, sw and mindful eating whatever u wanna dress it up as you have a bleeping eating disorder as well as another disorder called being a tight greedy witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.