Tim Tracker #36 Jenn go away, no one likes you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theres apparently only 3 of us here 😂
We have a campaign to send messages to every company or person they work with and they are on with Disney again in a "limited capacity"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She just said on the livestream...contact Universal and let them know that you want to see us filming there.

And the stans are going nuts in the comments. That's exactly what they were going for.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Supposedly Disney is starting to invite them again to events. Wow, I can't believe they're kind of transparent about it. J4D encouraged stans to email Universal to say, "hey, where are the Trackers, we want them there". lol. Good luck.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Disney and Universal are not cancelling their media from a 3 person campaign, would you ever f off Jan 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hopefully the stans will do some research now and find out who these people are and they will end up here.

Reactions: 5
She just threw him daggers when he mentioned the Tiktok that was taken down.... Wow if looks could kill 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm wondering if they did hire some kind of marketing manager? They have been off the list for well over a year ago and have not acknowledged it until now?

Reactions: 3
OMG. Jenn - you are such as fucker. Tim - you too.

duck both of you.

The only people who are bleeping "unwell" are your shittard fans who burst into bleeping tears and stalk you.

IF YOU ASSHOLES REALLY THOUGHT THAT WHAT YOU SAID WAS INSENSITIVE, YOU WOULD HAVE TAKEN THE TIME TO GET OFF YOUR ASS AND REVIEW YOUR ENTIRE BACK CATALOG THE MINUTE YOU GOT DISNEY AND UNIVERSAL MEDIA AND REMOVED ALL OF THOSE AND NOT MADE MONEY OFF THEM ALL THESE YEARS - EVEN IF IT WAS ONE bleeping CENT.

Not buying your bullshit.

I can't even watch anymore. I turned it off.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Didn’t someone say that possibly a suite at the Hard Rock was suspected? This is where the sitter would watch J$ while they went to HHN.
I wonder when the slackers will be there?? I’m sure opening weekend but I’m also kind of hoping they end up there September 15/16. Those are the nights we are going and I would love to report back. We are also staying at the Hard Rock but no suite because we have a real life and bills to pay🤣🤣

awww man I’m out running errands and missing all the good tit with this live. HEYYYY JENN NO ONE LIKES YOU!! Also, as someone who has family who works at universal, they have your number. They are tired of your sorry ass content and bullshit. They don’t want you back, don’t sick your twisted ass stans on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Trolls 😂

You touched your water bottle opening to a dispenser and encouraged 60K people to use first aid for free refills. Lol, guess Disney = trolls. I am sure they had it removed.

Reactions: 20
Tim said the trolls had one of his TikToks taken down
Riiiiight? Couldn’t have been your dirty germ water bottle in the first aid! I had no idea we had so much power y’all! Someone has been giving them advice to go on the defensive. It’s the victim mentally & it’s always someone else’s fault! Take ownership of your crappy behavior you grifters!

Reactions: 12
I wonder when the slackers will be there?? I’m sure opening weekend but I’m also kind of hoping they end up there September 15/16. Those are the nights we are going and I would love to report back. We are also staying at the Hard Rock but no suite because we have a real life and bills to pay🤣🤣
Jen said she is going once, this weekend, Tim will be there multiple times.

Riiiiight? Couldn’t have been your dirty germ water bottle in the first aid! I had no idea we had so much power y’all! Someone has been giving them advice to go on the defensive. It’s the victim mentally & it’s always someone else’s fault! Take ownership of your crappy behavior you grifters!
How about you don't give crappy advice Tim?! Renting a wheelchair to skip the line sound familiar??

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.