Tim Tracker #36 Jenn go away, no one likes you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely!
Grifter Tim always has something up his sleeve. They bought those HHN portraits just to show Universal “see we are devoted fans. We will pay the price to show you!”

Bingo!

But don’t you think that TTT’s current body of work, eat, complain, eat, complain, EAT, COMPLAIN and their behavior towards Universal TM’s factors into the decision to drop TTT from the media list?

There are so many other vloggers that do a much better job and have more interesting content than TTT.
=======
which reminds me....
@Devilchild-03 are you doing OK? Haven’t seen you in a bit. Thirsty for some more tea!
100%. They have gotten so complacent in their status as THE biggest Orlando vloggers and it shows. I think they also (wrongfully) assumed that once J$ came along, they could just keep doing the same thing, but with a kid. That's for sure not how any of that works. So their content is boring, weird, and doesn't have focus. If I was a PR person, I wouldn't want them on my list when plenty of other people could do a better job.

Reactions: 7
The Trackholes past record and the haphazard way they produce vlogs will not have helped them stay on the media list but I think the overall reason might be they (and their Stans) and not the target market for Universal.

I'm not sure what the other vloggers Dim mentioned are like but Universal seems to be aimed at the 20 - 30 year old age groups or hip and trendy families. They possibly don't want a pair of scruffy overweight grifters ruining the brand.

Reactions: 6
100%. They have gotten so complacent in their status as THE biggest Orlando vloggers and it shows. I think they also (wrongfully) assumed that once J$ came along, they could just keep doing the same thing, but with a kid. That's for sure not how any of that works. So their content is boring, weird, and doesn't have focus. If I was a PR person, I wouldn't want them on my list when plenty of other people could do a better job.
The biggest in numbers, yes.
Though immediately J4D’s mug flashed before my eyes. Ugh!

TTT never pivoted to accommodate a child.
They truly missed the boat on utilizing their family situation to show others what was available for those traveling with young children.

Reactions: 5
The Trackholes past record and the haphazard way they produce vlogs will not have helped them stay on the media list but I think the overall reason might be they (and their Stans) and not the target market for Universal.

I'm not sure what the other vloggers Dim mentioned are like but Universal seems to be aimed at the 20 - 30 year old age groups or hip and trendy families. They possibly don't want a pair of scruffy overweight grifters ruining the brand.
I agree with this 100% I don’t think Universal wants to be promoting an out of touch couple with a young child, especially for HHN. HHN is NOT meant for children, especially children as young as J$. It’s not a good image to promote, not just for Universal, but for a business that runs a Halloween themed event that is aimed for Teens/Young Adults. If it was something like Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party/Boo Bash, the demographic like the Trackers makes much more sense.

Don’t worry, Dim is going to buy more subs and views.
The only sub he'll buy is a ham and cheddar on white bread, hold the veggies.
Judging by the "How dare you @Universal" comments, I think they are trying to get the stans to bombard Uni with Karen comments saying how amazing awesome the Trackholes are and they will never stepping foot on their property again until you let them go.
TattleLife peeps who like emailing in, you know what to do. 🤣

• Haha
There has to be some ulterior motive for this admission
Not sure what it is yet, but we all know there is a reason lol
i think he mentioned it to encourage stans to write to universal in anger demanding they be invited

Speaking of, this popped up in my timeline this morning and sure enough the very first comment. 🙄 100% the ONLY reason they disclosed they weren't invited, was for reactions like this from his rabid fans.
Taking a page out of his wife's book with sicking his followers to attack lol. What a great guy he is. After working at Sea World, I saw how much they were loved over there so I don't know that they would ever be removed from there unless there was a change in management (which is RARE over there). I will just have to settle for Disney and Universal for now 😂
Screenshot_20210902-072023_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20210902-072012_Facebook.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
The biggest in numbers, yes.
Though immediately J4D’s mug flashed before my eyes. Ugh!

TTT never pivoted to accommodate a child.
They truly missed the boat on utilizing their family situation to show others what was available for those traveling with young children.
Which is hilarious because they really tried to pivot and show people things they can do while touring the parks while pregnant even if the effort was pretty piss poor they did attempt to show something new. However they made no attempt to vlog touring the parks with a infant/toddler/etc because they just use him as a prop and not as a human being.

Speaking of, this popped up in my timeline this morning and sure enough the very first comment. 🙄 100% the ONLY reason they disclosed they weren't invited, was for reactions like this from his rabid fans.
Taking a page out of his wife's book with sicking his followers to attack lol. What a great guy he is. After working at Sea World, I saw how much they were loved over there so I don't know that they would ever be removed from there unless there was a change in management (which is RARE over there). I will just have to settle for Disney and Universal for now 😂View attachment 741454View attachment 741455
I have commented. Here we go again!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Slackers doing another Live Stream....

Universal Staycation upcoming for HHN?

Please tell me someone asked them why they weren’t invited out by Universal. If I wasn’t shadowbanned, I would.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Slackers doing another Live Stream....

Universal Staycation upcoming for HHN?
Didn’t someone say that possibly a suite at the Hard Rock was suspected? This is where the sitter would watch J$ while they went to HHN.

• Sick
i think he mentioned it to encourage stans to write to universal in anger demanding they be invited
So they confirm they were not invited out by Universal but still try to claim they are invited out by Disney? Sure, Jan!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Babysitting "friend" confirmed!

This female "friend" totally brought the words out of J.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.