Tim Tracker #36 Jenn go away, no one likes you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a new thread, the Slackers fresh off their live stream explaining what Genie+ is despite the fact they aren't a news site and shouldn't be giving out information as such despite the fact that Dim proclaims himself the ultimate know it all.

The thread title is courtesy of @HereForTheT3a22

This was the clear favorite next to the Lawn Guys attempting to sculpt and trim Jenns eyebrows, and the ever so simple "Jenn doesn't know what she's doing"

What hijinks will the Trackers get into next?

Will the garage shelves ever get fixed?

Will the pool stop being atomic green?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Time for a new thread, the Slackers fresh off their live stream explaining what Genie+ is despite the fact they aren't a news site and shouldn't be giving out information as such despite the fact that Dim proclaims himself the ultimate know it all.

The thread title is courtesy of @HereForTheT3a22

This was the clear favorite next to the Lawn Guys attempting to sculpt and trim Jenns eyebrows, and the ever so simple "Jenn doesn't know what she's doing"

What hijinks will the Trackers get into next?

Will the garage shelves ever get fixed?

Will the pool stop being atomic green?
Let’s all hope Jenn takes this not so subtle hint and decides to stay the duck home permanently. Maybe some tit will actually get accomplished

But let’s not kid ourselves, it’s a pipe dream

Pipes seem to be something they are both very familiar with lately considering their late night giggle sessions

Reactions: 5
Just seen breaking news that Orlando is having water supply issues.... Oooh Jenn, lucky you, no showers. You'll like that ya manky skank.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So ... WTF is up with the thumbnail "smiles" that looks like something Corey Haim did in the 80's. Mouth breather.

Reactions: 4
Just seen breaking news that Orlando is having water supply issues.... Oooh Jenn, lucky you, no showers. You'll like that ya manky skank.
Bet it smells like a rancid Cannery in July down there. This keeps up and the real Red Tide will be in-between Jenn's Legs!

• Haha
  • Sick
Things to look forward to: 🤮

Aulani
Good luck with taking J$ on a 11+ hour non-stop plane ride!
Even if you have a stop over in DL it is still a 5+ hour flight to there. And then another plane ride to Hawaii.
•. How much unnecessary crap are you bringing on board the plane?
•. Which one of your 4 strollers will you bring?
•. How much in luggage fees will you ring up?
•. How are you going to control your defiant, wild and wicked toddler? All words J4D uses to describe J$.
•. If your trip is after Nov. 29 (J$ turns 2) you have to buy him his own seat.
Which is great since most airlines are set 3 seats on each side. And no one will have the torture of having to sit by you.

2 Disney cruises
• What room category did they book?
•. Will they be getting room service for all their meals?
•. What will they be complaining about this time?
• How many times will they blame/use as scapegoat Jack$on for their not doing activities/experiences?

Peppa Pig Theme Park
•. Will J$ be allowed to be a kid and have fun?
•. Or are they going to still utilize him as their prop, puppet and trained monkey to monetize the experience?
•. Can J4D even fit on the rides by then at her current calorie consumption rate?

Reactions: 14
It amazes me how he has plenty of time to do crappy Tik Toks yet cannot maintain their pool or fix the garage shelf!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone made a comment about js eye contact. 1 you have to actually have parents/people interacting with you 2. A camera will never teach him that. 3. No I don't believe the kid has asd. He just has crappy parents.

Reactions: 13
That would be way too much work for old girl Jenn
Screenshot_20210820-114304.png

Jenn doesn't have friends silly boots!!
Screenshot_20210820-112135.png

Breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack, dinner and dessert
Screenshot_20210820-112546.png

Steak preference? Is that an inside joke or just a weirdo being weird?
Screenshot_20210820-114027.png

Didn't this comment come up in the last thread about someone asking them to stay on property during a hurricane ?
Screenshot_20210820-115258.png

the Trackers definitely wouldn't go out of their way for this comment 😏
Screenshot_20210820-113617.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone made a comment about js eye contact. 1 you have to actually have parents/people interacting with you 2. A camera will never teach him that. 3. No I don't believe the kid has asd. He just has crappy parents.
YES!! YES!! YES!!
#1 - Timbo and J4D talk AT Jack$on not TO him. There is no one on one interaction. No bonds being made.
#2 - J$ doesn’t know what a camera is or what it does. What he does know is that they are more attentive to the camera, interact and talk to the camera and take better care of it than they do him.
#3 - J$ wouldn’t have the developmental deficiencies he does if they were better parents, he had a regular daily activity schedule and he was home more to explore, develop and learn.

Btw - Jack$on is almost 21 months. When the heck is he going to feed himself all the time? He will always be a slow eater if he has to wait to be spoon feed, plus he can’t develop his eating skills/fine motor if he isn’t allowed to self feed.

While I’m on the topic of food.
Where are the fruits and vegetables built into his daily diet?
Where are the different textures and colors?
I am sick of him getting scraps from their plates. And when their food is not appropriate (their words) for him where is his own plate of food? That is placed in front of him (with appropriately cut pieces) that he can eat and enjoy to his hearts content. J$ loves salmon. Haven’t seen this ordered for him in a while.

my rant is done. 😏

Reactions: 15
Seems to be a lot of crossover vlogs on the peppa pig park videos….noticed Jenn on the thumbnail for the video with Tim, but then noticed she was also with PCD on his thumbnail, and also on super enthused’s video thumbnail.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
ggggkk.JPG

Jenn: I can't turn it OFF!
Jenn: Our neighbor was stealing water, turned out to be The Water Genie. Ooops.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Seems to be a lot of crossover vlogs on the peppa pig park videos….noticed Jenn on the thumbnail for the video with Tim, but then noticed she was also with PCD on his thumbnail, and also on super enthused’s video thumbnail.
Took me a minute 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is the funniest Jenn joke I've read on this site. :)

Happy Saturday ! Well I got my second Reddit banned by the Tim trackers 😂😂. They do not take any criticism at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jack$on is almost 21 months. When the heck is he going to feed himself all the time?
That would mean J4D might need to give up one of her meals for Jackpot. It’s easier just to let him try to pick from one of her 7 plates and say “no buddy, too spicy” to even the French fries so he doesn’t want it. If he’s lucky he will find a half eaten uncrustable under one of her flaps while she sleeps in desperation to see if there is any breast milk remaining. All because Tim had a morning event to get to.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Their neighbors and the HOA can easily see if their lawn isn't kept up thus they have a lawn service. Green pool is harder (or impossible?) for people to see so they keep neglecting it. All about keeping up appearances.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.