Tim Tracker #36 Jenn go away, no one likes you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They referenced FRE without saying the name. Free advertising for FRE, the stan comments will be in hyperdrive. šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
Well, I'll give credit where credit is due...these two are the most amazing liars on that planet. There should be some liar award given to them.

Reactions: 22
They have friend staying with J$ & she is currently downstairs! 3dinners had to go check on him. She is going to lose her tit at HHN!

This BS makes me hate them more! No personal responsibility! You two suck!

Hey Dimbo- Fraggles still belong to the Jim Henson company- not Disney. Idiot.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Haha When Tim Mentions the Tik Tok and Jen just shakes her head and tells him to stop.

• Haha
@mjm9
He didn't say he was going to use OA footage... he said he wasn't invited but they were so check out their coverage.

Reactions: 3
Tim Tracker #37 Hey Tracker Fans! Find out the real story from all '3' of us!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jen said she is going once, this weekend, Tim will be there multiple times.

How about you don't give crappy advice Tim?! Renting a wheelchair to skip the line sound familiar??
Honestly Iā€™m so happy that waddling witch is going opening weekend. Opening weekend isnā€™t great. Itā€™s usually the time that all the kinks get worked out and the even doesnā€™t really operate 100%. I foresee that definitely being the case this year especially since the event was cancelled last year. Yay, HOPE YOU HAVE THE SHITTIEST TIME EVER JENN YOU ARROGANT witch

They have friend staying with J$ & she is currently downstairs! 3dinners had to go check on him. She is going to lose her tit at HHN!

Yes, you know she is going to be watching her and calling every 5 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My favorite part was when they insinuated it is 3 people who have no lives or jobs, etc.

Who are these thousands of fans tuning in and commenting on your every word during a noon, Thursday live stream?? šŸ˜‚ The same people who show up randomly at a beach to see them, or who comment on every video to see their kid. They know these people are the real weirdos but are just salty that someone called them out for their past tit. They told everyone in their fake apology video to NOT defend them and they were wrong. As time has gone on, that morphed to... they made some "comments taken out of context" and some "trolls" are saying mean things about them to everyone. Give me a break. šŸ¤£

Reactions: 21
Honestly Iā€™m so happy that waddling witch is going opening weekend. Opening weekend isnā€™t great. Itā€™s usually the time that all the kinks get worked out and the even doesnā€™t really operate 100%. I foresee that definitely being the case this year especially since the event was cancelled last year. Yay, HOPE YOU HAVE THE SHITTIEST TIME EVER JENN YOU ARROGANT witch
They literally announced they are going this weekend, obviously, they want lots of pics for stans to post online to say how amazing they are.

• Sick
Reactions: 6

Yep - she had the nerve to - again - say that some things were "taken out of context."

No accountability.

GAWD, I hate these bleeping theme park vloggers more and more and more each day.

These theme parks created MONSTERS out of people by letting them film and monetize, and these vloggers are put on undeserving pedestals by stans who they wouldn't give the time of day to if the first words out of their mouths weren't "we're your biggest fans."

bleeping FRAUDS. šŸ¤¬

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They literally announced they are going this weekend, obviously, they want lots of pics for stans to post online to say how amazing they are.
They clearly have no concern for the safety of their child. Stans will find out what hotel they are at and stalk them 100%

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.