Tim Tracker #36 Jenn go away, no one likes you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they've had to come clean to the Sitter so they have a story now, thats why they've decided to tell people now too.

Can you imagine Disney/Universal CS inboxes full of badly worded messages from the Stans demanding to see the trackers? It will probably do more harm than good. :p :p

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok, back to "life" now. 10 minutes of their lying and crying was enough for me. Just look at their faces and body language - this has been a huge issue with them and explains a lot. They are floundering around trying to figure out what to do about it. Here is an idea, guys: Go back to having Tim run his channel, don't keep skirting the line of family channel status which you said you were NOT going to do, do real outreach and work showing you are not the people you showed in your past videos (not fake "now it's time to help"/going through the motions stuff that you never cared about), and recognize there are way more than "3 people" - the stans believe that because you delete every negative or critical comment EVERYWHERE.

A non-emailer here! 😂

Reactions: 15
Ok, back to "life" now. 10 minutes of their lying and crying was enough for me. Just look at their faces and body language - this has been a huge issue with them and explains a lot. They are floundering around trying to figure out what to do about it. Here is an idea, guys: Go back to having Tim run his channel, don't keep skirting the line of family channel status which you said you were NOT going to do, do real outreach and work showing you are not the people you showed in your past videos (not fake "now it's time to help"/going through the motions stuff that you never cared about), and recognize there are way more than "3 people" - the stans believe that because you delete every negative or critical comment EVERYWHERE.

A non-emailer here! 😂
You forgot to add…

JENN STAY THE duck HOME. NO ONE LIKES YOU.🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They keep thinking a fan noise is J$ crying with the babysitter! You two are so delusional! He is fine! Probably having the time of his life without you idiots in his face all the time.

These stans are so worried they are not leaving the kid with family. Are babysitters not a thing anymore?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They don't want to risk covid with the cousins going to school and minding Jackson .... F off again 🤣
You're dragging him to the parks for over a year now!!!! Assholes!!!!!

Awh Jan would go to the parks with friends.... Reality, If only she had friends 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I think they've had to come clean to the Sitter so they have a story now, thats why they've decided to tell people now too.

Can you imagine Disney/Universal CS inboxes full of badly worded messages from the Stans demanding to see the trackers? It will probably do more harm than good. :p :p
Honestly, I hope that Universal and Disney see those and STILL say - duck those two. Too much bleeping drama to bring them back on board. And duck Disney for bringing him back "partially" or whatever the duck he said. That's right. I said it. duck my former employer. I don't recognize them anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What is Jenn excited about on the Disney Wish? Her top answer: the food and the food with the shows.:ROFLMAO:🤦‍♀️

Tim's family is unreliable due to their disabilities, so they can't help. What about his brother's family???!!! Bull crap. They have family.
They have no friends. They hired this baby sitter. She would not be there if she wasn't being paid.

Delusional.

------------

Not being mean, I've seen the effect the park food has on my own body and it's bad which is why I now make most of my meals on my own when I travel: Jenn's face is so puffy from constant the bad diet the parks offer.

She reminds me of those other Disney vloggers who start off slim and trim then balloon up when they start going to the parks more often when they move to the area. She can reverse this damage, but not easily, it takes a good diet and dedication to it. Jenn hates work.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What is Jenn excited about on the Disney Wish? Her top answer: the food and the food with the shows.:ROFLMAO:🤦‍♀️

Tim's family is unreliable, so they can't help. What about his brother's family???!!! Bull crap. They have family.
They have no friends. They hired this baby sitter. She would not be there if she wasn't being paid.

Delusional.

------------

God, Jenn's face is so puffy. She reminds me of those other Disney vloggers who start off slim and trim then balloon up when they start going to the parks more often when they move to the area.
They don't want J$ to go with his cousins because the kids are in school learning, and they don't want J$ to get exposed, but yet they bring him to the themeparks all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They don't want J$ to go with his cousins because the kids are in school learning, and they don't want J$ to get exposed, but yet they bring him to the themeparks all the time.
That's a lie of convenience. Never once did they leave JackJack with the cousins to date. They would not consider it, ever.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yep, like I said, digging their own grave. I don’t know what happened with universal- but them being petty isn’t going to help- Jenn you bullied people for years and made a lot of people angry the only person you have to blame is you. Tim- your wife is the cause of the channel’s downfall- had you asked her to keep her bullying offline I doubt it would have cascaded so bad. Jenn and Tim literally proved that they are toxic one of the key points of a toxic relationship is always blaming someone else.

also Jenn- how would you know it’s three people? That would require you to spend hours on this thread.Are you perhaps projecting.
I wouldn’t worry to much about universal this happened with Adam a couple of years ago and they ignored it

• Heart
Reactions: 12
also Jenn- how would you know it’s three people? That would require you to spend hours on this thread.Are you perhaps projecting.
I wouldn’t worry to much about universal this happened with Adam a couple of years ago and they ignored it

She said there's three people on this thread, or three people from this thread that cause her problems?

Either way, it's oddly specific and there is no way she'd know.
I guarantee we have hundreds on this thread, although most folks are lurkers and not posters.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She said there's three people on this thread, or three people from this thread that cause her problems?

Either way, it's oddly specific and there is no way she'd know.
I guarantee we have hundreds on this thread, although most folks are lurkers and not posters.
I certainly hope I’m amongst one of her “about 3” troublemakers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Absolutely!
Grifter Tim always has something up his sleeve. They bought those HHN portraits just to show Universal “see we are devoted fans. We will pay the price to show you!”

Bingo!

But don’t you think that TTT’s current body of work, eat, complain, eat, complain, EAT, COMPLAIN and their behavior towards Universal TM’s factors into the decision to drop TTT from the media list?

There are so many other vloggers that do a much better job and have more interesting content than TTT.
=======
which reminds me....
@Devilchild-03 are you doing OK? Haven’t seen you in a bit. Thirsty for some more tea!
hello! I am well thank you. Things have been busy at Universal lately so I have fallen behind on this board- I am laughing about the Universal thing- good old fashioned karma. I don’t have any hot tea about the trackers it seems that all of you have plenty to discuss. If Jenn is coming I will definitely keep on eye out for her drunk ass. Just as an FYI to the trackers -a lot of the tms can’t stand them.I want her to call out the three emails that are harassing them. Do they really think throwing a tantrum like a five year old is going to get them back on the list?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.