Tim Tracker #36 Jenn go away, no one likes you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Erin, it’s not murder but Jen definitely killed Tim’s YT channel.
She also murdered Tim once in a crappy crappy Bang Bang skit.
And he told Justin Scarred that something no one knows about him is that he murdered a man.

So, there's that. 🤷‍♀️

Also, I'd be willing to bet if it was any celeb or politician out there who would have said the same things, Erin would be singing a different tune.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Did you guys notice at 37:26 Tim starts to say something about the trolls on tiktok and Jenn shakes her head and he stops and says ok. She comes across so bossy, cant imagine how it is off camera.
Sounds like they were definitely coached on what to say and how to present the information.

Reactions: 6
Sounds like they were definitely coached on what to say and how to present the information.
I think Tim uses those ask a lawyer sites for help. My bet is he's hoping to quiet down anyone who has anything to say that he doesn't want said.

Reactions: 1

New thread time

Reactions: 2
These “3” people are unwell.
This thread has over 72,000 views and only 1,000 replies. If he thinks there's only 3 people here we must have raw numbs for fingertips.

As for his trouble makers... the ones he needs to be concerned about probably aren't even here. They're hiding in plain site on his comments under his videos. They're the ones begging for him to respond and demanding to know more, see more of his life.

I don't know how T&J can live with these people right there all the time.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.