Tim Tracker #36 Jenn go away, no one likes you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw Molly from All Ears at Magic Kingdom when I went - I didn't believe it was her and my boyfriend was like "she looks bored, she's pointing a camera at her face, and is alone - I think it's her" but I didn't stalk her or say hi or anything. Just thought it was cool to see someone I watch at the parks.
If I saw the Trackers, I'd run the other way.
I saw Molly once in Diagon Ally, she was almost bored. I just said hi, she said uh..hi..almost if I bothered her, sorry for watching lol

Reactions: 2
Peter & Kitra. Is this Ordinary Adventures?

Molly is the best!
Met her at Festival of the Arts
Yes, that’s OA! I was watching an older video from the trackers the other day and they were listening to a slash film podcast (Peter’s film blog website) and that was years before OA formed so apparently they have been friends for a while so I can’t see them getting to the curb.

Also I hate to admit it, but I’m kind of sad the trackers didn’t get media for this year. The HHN opening Vlogs always caught my attention and I watch them often cause I love HHN and being able to see the houses before I go so I don’t wuss out lol. The HHN content was the only thing good about the trackers. Oh well, guess I’ll watch OA’s vlog. Dang.

It's September 2 and I'm already tired of hearing about HHN. How many videos need to be made talking about it an event before it even happens? It's like he's been making the same video every other day for weeks now. After 5 minutes I was out ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It's September 2 and I'm already tired of hearing about HHN. How many videos need to be made talking about it an event before it even happens? It's like he's been making the same video every other day for weeks now. After 5 minutes I was out ✌
SAME. I'm not a fan to start with - I like cutesy or spooky horror over the jump scare/gory horror myself - but it's cool that people are excited for it. But, the multiple videos of visiting props, talking about houses, etc. and I'm SO tired of it.

Reactions: 16
SAME. I'm not a fan to start with - I like cutesy or spooky horror over the jump scare/gory horror myself - but it's cool that people are excited for it. But, the multiple videos of visiting props, talking about houses, etc. and I'm SO tired of it.
Normally I wouldn’t care much about the lead up but because there wasn’t an event last year I think that people are literally foaming at the mouth for such a large event to happen. I mean think about it these people had nothing to talk about last year so I think they’re just super excited and trying to really hype it up so that they make sure that their channel gets the first views on things. And I think I will kind of give all of the theme park vloggers a pass on this this one time if this was what you did for a living I’m not saying it’s right that this is what They do for a living but I’m saying if this is what you did for a living you would be ridiculously excited after having nothing to previous year. Am I personally kind of bored of the “oh here’s a new light pole it must have something to do with Halloween horror nights” yes I am but I’m just saying that I understand why it’s being so over done this year.

Reactions: 3
Them not getting invited to the HHN media event is huge. The only actually decent content on their channel is their HHN vlogs because it's one of the few things other than food that they are truly passionate about. Universal even did a special walk-through filming thing for them a few years ago where they hooked up a camera to Jenn to get her reaction. Universal was big on using the Trackers in their promotional material, so this is definitely a big deal. I'm sure they made the quick announcement at the end of the vlog because they knew they'd get a million "why weren't you at this event?" questions from their stans. I can't believe they didn't make up an excuse about it.

Reactions: 20
Them not getting invited to the HHN media event is huge. The only actually decent content on their channel is their HHN vlogs because it's one of the few things other than food that they are truly passionate about. Universal even did a special walk-through filming thing for them a few years ago where they hooked up a camera to Jenn to get her reaction. Universal was big on using the Trackers in their promotional material, so this is definitely a big deal. I'm sure they made the quick announcement at the end of the vlog because they knew they'd get a million "why weren't you at this event?" questions from their stans. I can't believe they didn't make up an excuse about it.
Judging by the "How dare you @Universal" comments, I think they are trying to get the stans to bombard Uni with Karen comments saying how amazing awesome the Trackholes are and they will never stepping foot on their property again until you let them go.

Reactions: 14
It just shows how desperate for content and unimaginable Tim is.

Heck, of late he has been copying other vloggers ideas and styles/shticks . 😡 And posting events not in real time. (like days after they happen). This irks me that a time sensitive (it is ending) happening, like a local festival, gets posted the last day of the week long run. When TTT had been there the first day! Now he’s saying he will use OA’s footage of HHN when they go to media night?

Tim, you are just pathetic!!

Them not getting invited to the HHN media event is huge. The only actually decent content on their channel is their HHN vlogs because it's one of the few things other than food that they are truly passionate about. Universal was big on using the Trackers in their promotional material, so this is definitely a big deal.
👏👏👏 happy dance!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I don't get the surprise that he wasn't invited to media night for HNN. He wasn't invited to the media opening of Velocicoaster either. But kudos to Tim for being a bit more transparent. But would have been nice to recommend a local vlogger - those are the bridges he needs to fix.

Reactions: 12
Where should I send a thank you note to Universal for them removing Trackers from their media list?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don't get the surprise that he wasn't invited to media night for HNN. He wasn't invited to the media opening of Velocicoaster either. But kudos to Tim for being a bit more transparent. But would have been nice to recommend a local vlogger - those are the bridges he needs to fix.
It wasn’t the surprise that he wasn’t invited to HHN media night. We’ve been speculating he is off the Universal media list for quite some time.

It was the fact that TIM ADMITTED IT!! 😲

Reactions: 19
It wasn’t the surprise that he wasn’t invited to HHN media night. We’ve been speculating he is off the Universal media list for quite some time.

It was the fact that TIM ADMITTED IT!! 😲
There has to be some ulterior motive for this admission
Not sure what it is yet, but we all know there is a reason lol

Reactions: 17
probably two fold: to get their army of stans to reach out and tell uni to bring them back or "we're never going again!"
AND
to put feelers out for locals to make him their +1.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely!
Grifter Tim always has something up his sleeve. They bought those HHN portraits just to show Universal “see we are devoted fans. We will pay the price to show you!”

probably two fold: to get their army of stans to reach out and tell uni to bring them back or "we're never going again!"
AND
to put feelers out for locals to make him their +1.
Bingo!

But don’t you think that TTT’s current body of work, eat, complain, eat, complain, EAT, COMPLAIN and their behavior towards Universal TM’s factors into the decision to drop TTT from the media list?

There are so many other vloggers that do a much better job and have more interesting content than TTT.
=======
which reminds me....
@Devilchild-03 are you doing OK? Haven’t seen you in a bit. Thirsty for some more tea!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.