Tim Tracker #36 Jenn go away, no one likes you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Tim Tracker #37 And Now It's Time to Mobilize Our Stans
I love when Tim goes all sheepishly - ".... I can't tell you to do that...." (as in, email Disney and Universal on their behalf) with the little lilt in his voice.

duck you, Tim.

hello! I am well thank you. Things have been busy at Universal lately so I have fallen behind on this board- I am laughing about the Universal thing- good old fashioned karma. I don’t have any hot tea about the trackers it seems that all of you have plenty to discuss. If Jenn is coming I will definitely keep on eye out for her drunk ass. Just as an FYI to the trackers -a lot of the tms can’t stand them.I want her to call out the three emails that are harassing them. Do they really think throwing a tantrum like a five year old is going to get them back on the list?
It's not 3 emails. It's 3 people writing COUNTLESS emails with COUNTLESS different accounts.

duck you, Jenn.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I love when Tim goes all sheepishly - ".... I can't tell you to do that...." (as in email Disney and Universal) with the little lilt in his voice.

duck you, Tim.

It's not 3 emails. It's 3 people writing COUNTLESS emails with COUNTLESS different accounts.

duck you, Jenn.
Seriously TIM YOUR WIFE IS TO BLAME!! Dude take the rose colored glasses off and open your damn eyes

Reactions: 16
I've emailed regarding them before, but never to one of the theme parks. Jokes on them, I'm in a high paying work from home job. Jenn's dream job! Except if I lost this job I have tons of recruiters banging my Linkedin door down because of the niche field I'm in :D whereas she'd have go return to retail and likely start from the very bottom.

Oh but I'm unwell, apparently. Because I have the audacity to voice my issues with these two to brands who have succumbed to their high YT subscriber numbers without doing their due diligence beforehand.

Their live was hilarious, especially the TikTok bit. Jenn actually shakes her head no when he's talking about how it was taken down. I'm super curious about the story there.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I've emailed regarding them before, but never to one of the theme parks. Jokes on them, I'm in a high paying work from home job. Jenn's dream job! Except if I lost this job I have tons of recruiters banging my Linkedin door down because of the niche field I'm in :D whereas she'd have go return to retail and likely start from the very bottom.

Oh but I'm unwell, apparently. Because I have the audacity to voice my issues with these two to brands who have succumbed to their high YT subscriber numbers without doing their due diligence beforehand.

Their live was hilarious, especially the TikTok bit. Jenn actually shakes her head no when he's talking about how it was taken down. I'm super curious about the story there.
Ditto. I only wrote to the police that one time, had nothing to do with the parks and everything to do with Tim rubbing his entitled ass all over conservation of the sea turtles riding his promotional gig up and down the beach.

If he thinks I'm causing trouble for him at the parks he is sadly mistaken. I don't give a tit what he does on pavement in a place people pay to go. The other paying guests will call him out if he gets out of line.

Reactions: 7
thread name idea as current one is perfect. Tim Tracker #37 Jenn stay away, still no one likes you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The Tim Tracker #37 - Yes, it’s true. This man has no dick.

(September = Ghostbusters season, just paying homage)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Can you imagine someone like Len Testa begging fans to write to Disney to get him back on the media list? They are so desperate & gross.

Reactions: 14
The Tim Tracker #37 - Yes, it’s true. This man has no dick.

(September = Ghostbusters season, just paying homage)
He really doesn't.

I wonder if Jenn threw it in the cork collector that's slowly filling up on their countertop. It'll never be found again.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if they made the nanny sign an NDA? You know she will be gone after HHN and J$'s birthday party. Would love to hear from Tim's brother and sister-in-law, I'm sure they hate Jen and that is why they will not watch J$.

It seems like they are kissing OA's butt right now because they are the only "friends" they have left with connections. Their friendships are always about what others can do for them.

Reactions: 13
Haha "if you could just organise J$ Birthday party and then we never want to hear from you again. Thanks"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did you guys notice at 37:26 Tim starts to say something about the trolls on tiktok and Jenn shakes her head and he stops and says ok. She comes across so bossy, cant imagine how it is off camera.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah Erin, you just keep emailing them that info, I'm sure it will help :p :p
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2021.09.02-18_24_29.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.