Tim Tracker #23 Supersized Trackers at Portillo’s and the Sisterhood of Jen’s Widening Pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile, Orlando is FULL of VERY wealthy people and they’re poor in comparison. She acts like she’s the first wealthy person here, I say here cause I live in Orlando as well.
In my neighborhood we call people like them "New Money". Someone needs to tell the Trackers that living in a gated neighborhood doesn't make you special. I live in Tampa and you can't throw a stone without hitting a gated community.

Reactions: 10
Does TTT only post 3 times a week? I feel like we are working harder at this than they are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Let's leave ATW and his thing off this thread here. I had to leave the one dedicted to him as that female whatever she is was making me sick.
🤔 I thought someone tried to start a ATW thread. Not interested in him so don’t know it’s status.

Anyone that has knowledge of the ATW Tattle thread please link it here.

🤔 I thought someone tried to start a ATW thread. Not interested in him so don’t know it’s status.

Anyone that has knowledge of the ATW Tattle thread please link it here.
ATW Tattle Thread

Reactions: 3
In my neighborhood we call people like them "New Money". Someone needs to tell the Trackers that living in a gated neighborhood doesn't make you special. I live in Tampa and you can't throw a stone without hitting a gated community.
Florida is a home to gate communities. Even the place where I live has become a gated community. They put up a gate around it shortly after we sold our place. Mind you it's nothing special. 1 and 2 bedroom condos. They were built in the 1970s....

Reactions: 5
Living in a gated community means nothing. When I moved to Indianapolis I lived in a place called Maisson Gardens which had been rebranded from Frenchman’s Court. It was “gated” but it was gated because it was in the middle of a rough as Hell neighborhood. I paid $450 a month for a one bedroom.

Reactions: 3
Florida is a home to gate communities. Even the place where I live has become a gated community. They put up a gate around it shortly after we sold our place. Mind you it's nothing special. 1 and 2 bedroom condos. They were built in the 1970s....
The nice thing about having a gated community is you can see who is coming in and out of the gate using your account.
If the people running the entrance are sticklers to it that is.

I'm managing a rebuild project 1200 miles off, and can tell who is on property and who is not, what days no one showed up, etc all by pulling up the website.

It certainly does not stop thefts from occurring, and if the undesirable in the neighborhood happens to live there then you're stuck with them. Speaking about T&J's poor neighbors. Best they can do now is just keep hammering them with HOA fines and hope they get tired and move.

Reactions: 2
Tim was a swim instructor and plans on teaching the baby. Water wings aren’t recommended by aquatics centers as they hinder the natural arm movement needed for swimming. He probably doesn’t want the baby to rely on them as a crutch. He should already be teaching Jackson with them having their own pool. The YMCA starts lessons at 6 mths.
Has anyone ever noticed child proofing at their swamp, I mean pool? Is there a fence or some kind of alarm on the door?

ATW’s paid female company in his latest Disney video could almost be as irritating as Jen.....almost.
I totally agree!! Lol! Who is the girl that’s been on the PMM videos occasionally over the last few months? Anyone know anything about her? Did she fly down with ATW’s woman? They seem to be in town at the same time.

I totally agree!! Lol! Who is the girl that’s been on the PMM videos occasionally over the last few months? Anyone know anything about her? Did she fly down with ATW’s woman? They seem to be in town at the same time.
Jackie?

Reactions: 1
Only time I felt bad for the trackers was when they had those terrible neighbours, it’s so detrimental to your mental health when you can’t relax in your own home.
I get why they moved and kept it secret.

Spot on. For all the talk about them being in a "gated community" it's not anything special. No comparison to Isleworth or some of the other neighborhoods in Windermere, or Seminole County to the north.
Lol, I live in a gated community as well, but most of them around me are gated. It’s not that impressive, actually a pain in the ass.

Watching checkout day: why are these people lyyyyyyyiiiiiinnnnng?!?!? Omg! Someone help me bc I remember them hinting they were going to visit Vero Beach a long time ago..(some time last year) I can’t remember if it was a live or a home vlog. now the dialogue is we booked this a loooooong time ago like last year. Jenn :”oh really?” Tim: yea remember it’s ONLY May. Same breath also Tim “we booked like 2-3 months ago” . How in the hell do you mix up the time frame like that? what benefit do they get out of lying unless they don’t want to lessen their chances of booking again Lolol. I can’t with the lies

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.