Tim Tracker #23 Supersized Trackers at Portillo’s and the Sisterhood of Jen’s Widening Pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile, Orlando is FULL of VERY wealthy people and they’re poor in comparison. She acts like she’s the first wealthy person here, I say here cause I live in Orlando as well.
Yep! They're not even in a particularly "wealthy" house. It's a fairly standard mid-priced Orlando house. I can walk half a mile and be surrounded by multi-million dollar houses that blow theirs away, and the people that own these places are fairly normal and don't flaunt their wealth at all. A bunch of them drive fairly normal vehicles too. It's rare I see anything like a Range Rover or Tesla or expensive luxury car in my area - it's mostly family friendly SUVs or vans.

T+J are basically lottery winners who are blowing through their money. They're lucky right now that they've got a large back catalogue of stuff people actually are interested in. If YT makes any sweeping changes to how older videos are monetized or prioritized in the algorithm, they're screwed.

Reactions: 10
Meanwhile, Orlando is FULL of VERY wealthy people and they’re poor in comparison. She acts like she’s the first wealthy person here, I say here cause I live in Orlando as well.
no doubt! They are in a fairly middle class neighborhood not even close to being in the upper crust. She is ridiculous. From another Orlando dweller 😃

Reactions: 11
New here, what or whom is FRE?
FRE = Florida Resident Edits, a channel on Youtube. Sort of wonky van Gogh styled video concoctions highlighting oddities and misbehaviors of these Disney vloggers.

They're pretty good - pointed out the Racist urban party video the slackers had out there forever, monitized. Disney dropped their keesters asap despite Tim and Jenn trying to hide it and then making an apology video all about how sorry they were to be caught.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
no doubt! They are in a fairly middle class neighborhood not even close to being in the upper crust. She is ridiculous. From another Orlando dweller 😃
Spot on. For all the talk about them being in a "gated community" it's not anything special. No comparison to Isleworth or some of the other neighborhoods in Windermere, or Seminole County to the north.

Reactions: 5
Why do they insist on high socks and sneakers for Jackson in the hot humid Florida weather?!? Put him in his crocs (and not with socks🙄) or buy him some sandals. Poor kid is always bright red, dress him cooler!!

Chasing the fame will get you to a point that you don't like. Their fame is limited to these delusional stans. I am sure it is annoying to have to act like you enjoy meeting them in person when all you really wanted is to get free stuff and be on a perpetual vacay. They will never be famous, not famous like they were hoping for.

Yep! They're not even in a particularly "wealthy" house. It's a fairly standard mid-priced Orlando house. I can walk half a mile and be surrounded by multi-million dollar houses that blow theirs away, and the people that own these places are fairly normal and don't flaunt their wealth at all. A bunch of them drive fairly normal vehicles too. It's rare I see anything like a Range Rover or Tesla or expensive luxury car in my area - it's mostly family friendly SUVs or vans.

T+J are basically lottery winners who are blowing through their money. They're lucky right now that they've got a large back catalogue of stuff people actually are interested in. If YT makes any sweeping changes to how older videos are monetized or prioritized in the algorithm, they're screwed.
This is spot on. New money screams, real wealth whispers.

Why do they insist on high socks and sneakers for Jackson in the hot humid Florida weather?!? Put him in his crocs (and not with socks🙄) or buy him some sandals. Poor kid is always bright red, dress him cooler!!
I wonder how they are going to handle the summer heat....all the fans in the world are not going to help.

In the latest Vero Beach vlog she was wearing shorts and didn't look anything like this big. However, there was something odd about the and the way they sat that made me think they were maternity shorts with an elastic bump panel. Went back to look and well.... Umm... I'll just leave this hereView attachment 600714
If she is pregnant then she rode veliocoaster when pregnant

Reactions: 3
Haha I’m proof of that right now. My kiddo is asleep on my lap and I’m loving it.
Our son has graduated to a big boy bed. This was taken less than a week after his first birthday. My wife is sleeping with him in the bed right now so he can get used to it and not fall out, but once we get things secured he’ll sleep by himself.

She’s MASSIVE!
Yes, yes she is.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Our son has graduated to a big boy bed. This was taken less than a week after his first birthday. My wife is sleeping with him in the bed right now so he can get used to it and not fall out, but once we get things secured he’ll sleep by himself.
Did you really just put a picture of your son on here? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 15
LOL, they'll read this and double up on his stroller ACs
The socks keep the shoes from being kicked off.
The higher the sock, the less likely it will be kicked off.

It's all about convience for the parents.
Please use an editor to blur or scribble out your son. Just please.

What a beautiful, curious kitty

Reactions: 3
Did you really just put a picture of your son on here? 🤔
Yup. Showing you the bed and how with proper training anyone can graduate to a big boy bed. Y’all know that Jackpot will be sleeping in a crib from here to eternity

Reactions: 1
LOL, they'll read this and double up on his stroller ACs
The socks keep the shoes from being kicked off.
The higher the sock, the less likely it will be kicked off.

It's all about convience for the parents.

Please use an editor to blur or scribble out your son. Just please.

What a beautiful, curious kitty
I will do that going forward, but you can’t really see his face. And that’s one of our four cats...Tiberius...he’s nanny cat and when my wife’s parents were here he constantly stood at the foot of my son’s bed to make sure nobody was going to come in and snatch him.

Here is one of his/hers better ones................a real classic.

Fun fact...mentioning FRE in the Tracker groups on Facebook is an invitation for a ban

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yup. Showing you the bed and how with proper training anyone can graduate to a big boy bed. Y’all know that Jackpot will be sleeping in a crib from here to eternity
kind of irrelevant and odd thing to post…

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.