Tim Tracker #23 Supersized Trackers at Portillo’s and the Sisterhood of Jen’s Widening Pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another week, and another filled up TimSlacker thread.

This thread title is courtesy of @apojacks

It should read, but there is a character limit

Tim Tracker #23 Supersized Trackers at Portillo’s and the Sisterhood of Jen’s Widening Pants

Will we get another Staycation vlog soon? Dimbo looked way too tan for just touring the parks and shoveling food down his gullet.

Reactions: 4
I think the next vlog will be a review of whatever burger and fries type offering they have at the new Universal Tokyo Olympics Food Booths followed by a Dino Egg or other monstrous treat from the Jurassic World tribute store.

Reactions: 5
Did he even say he was going to Portillo's? I'm sure Woo will be there.
I know Tim has an affinity for wieners but I feel like he will MK that tit and won’t go out of his way...and jenn hardly rolls out of bed for a fancy staycation let alone the grand opening of a wiener joint

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Slightly off topic but I was definitely concerned for the under 12 yr olds and other unvaccinated kids at Universal Today. It was very crowded, no distancing, packed rides and queues. If we weren’t fully vaccinated I definitely would not have felt comfortable being there. Definitely less than probably 10-15 percent of people wearing masks.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Hi all I’m back!!!🙌🏻🙌🏻😇 So I watched the video when someone mentioned Jenn said something about the workers at Universal. Anyways— thanks Jenn for being considerate and having respect for us poor tms that have to sweat in our masks . You must REALLY be committed to respecting us if you repeated it for five minutes. I’ll make a suggestion that really shows your committed to our respect: STAY HOME so we don’t have to hear your Karen whines half way through the park

• Haha
Reactions: 29
OT PMM

Nate is totally reading here. Hi Nate!!!
In today's PMM video Nate explains that he sweats a lot and uses his hot, dark long sleeved spirit jerseys and jean jackets to hide the fact that he is so wet and sweaty. He said it doesn't matter even if he wears a t-shirt, he sweats.
I'm pretty sure hot spirit jerseys and jean jackets when it's in the 80s and 90s aren't helping the sweat situation one bit and is actually great way to give yourself heat stroke.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Slightly off topic but I was definitely concerned for the under 12 yr olds and other unvaccinated kids at Universal Today. It was very crowded, no distancing, packed rides and queues. If we weren’t fully vaccinated I definitely would not have felt comfortable being there. Definitely less than probably 10-15 percent of people wearing masks.
If it makes you feel a bit better. Covid doesn’t affect the pediatric 0-17 yr old crowd nearly as bad as H1N1 & the seasonal flu. They’re more at risk for those.
EE3A1AD4-FE60-475D-8F2B-52C294574B77.png

Reactions: 9
Damn- you go to a BBQ & the Slackers do a live of lies. Good thing I have a buzz to watch this mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
FRE should have a field day with this. A video FAQ of lies with their own footage calling them out 😂

Reactions: 7
Jenn needs to get that hyper pigmentation under control.
She told Jackson this is from the book you broke! WTF?

say bye Jackson- dance little monkey dance for your dinner 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
So we know they went to Universal today and

1) they didn’t wear masks
2) they didn’t go on rides
3) they ate food
4) did they go to the Jurassic World Tribute Store?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.