Adam the Woo #2 Procure the piping hot caffeinated beverage, shall you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @CrazySquirrelLady and @Love_the_kitz for the inspiration for the new thread title.

When we last saw Adam he returned from his road trip to return to his lover....Disney World. How will Adam make up for lost time? Will he ever make it to New York? How much longer can he hold out on Disneyland?

Find out on the same Woo channel at the same Woo time! Join us.....shall you?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who is this new friend of Woo's in the latest videos?

Just odd seeing him hangout with someone his own age that isn't on of "Tha Boyz" (aka Jay, Ryan, & George). His vlog was so boring I couldn't watch but it seems like he said he works at Disneyland and is on vacation from it.

I don't like these updates Tim and Adam give for the park stuff. Other than showing it on camera and saying it's coming along nicely they give zero info. Neither are tech people so I guess they can't.

His name is Pixar Charlie. I guess he’s a Cali vlogger?
Seeing him and Adam in those wide brimmed straw hats I thought he should be called Prospector Pete. Lol. Oh wait Disney Pixar would likely not approve of him using that name.

Reactions: 1
Pixar Charlie is some older dude that tags along with BLAB. Cackling Katie took a train down to San Diego to go to Lego Land in a vlog last year. She's probably banging him when Spencer and Adam aren't available 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Can we get a thread for BLAB? (Best Life and Beyond).
I don’t know anything about them but they have come up a lot, if I need to set one up for them let me know....I’ve set up a few now lol but I really won’t be able to contribute so it would make more sense for someone who knows of them to set it up

Reactions: 1
Pixar Charlie is definitely BLABs friend, but also Adam's. He is the least annoying of all of those CA peeps. 😅

Reactions: 6
YES PLEASE I need to vent about KT’s cackling, desperate need for attention from old men and borderline COVID-denial.
How about the fact that she is apparently married to some other guy, even though her and Spencer have been dating for over 3 years.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
How about the fact that she is apparently married to some other guy, even though her and Spencer have been dating for over 3 years.
If you really want to be shocked, I have been with my Fiance for 7 years and we have a four year old child but I am still married to someone else 🤷‍♀️🤣😊

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Today’s video: (I watched so you don’t have to. You’re welcome.)

Mickey power pole
Heavy Metal Mickey
“There goes the monorail.”
PHCB
Pixar Charlie
Some random rides
”Best remove ‘em.”
Walk to Grand Floridian
Food with Cackling Katie and her daddy husband

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The whole Mickey Power Pole thing is just....ugh. It's a pole. Nobody gives a heck. I'd rather hear "there goes the monorail" for the thousandth time, over seeing that stupid pole. Why not highlight the manhole covers featuring the old school WDW Logos, while he's at it?

Big Thunder Mountain is awesome. I love it too. That said, he beat that horse to death. Please, move on. Record yourself elsewhere. I'd rather see the Hall of Presidents with commentary overlay, than hear another 3 minutes of "best remove 'em!"

Why not travel over to Tom Sawyer's Island, and do some sort of fantasy storyline? It could be like his "Viking Motel Mini Golf" adventure.

Did Adam mention the "Flight of the Navigator" prop for the billionth time? I'm certain he did the Tomorrowland Speedway with Beefsteak Charlie's (I'm rebranding Pixar Charlie).

Adam rarely shoots "Buzz Lighyear" or the other dark rides. No "Winnie" nor "Peter Pan's Flight."

I did enjoy Dani.702's Epcot video though. For the men here, start at 10 minutes. You'll thank me. Those chips look nasty, but BLAB ate 'em up like short ribs at a Texas BBQ.

If you're going to keep doing Magic Kingdom, just skip all the rides. Show us stuff we haven't seen.

Reactions: 4
The whole Mickey Power Pole thing is just....ugh. It's a pole. Nobody gives a heck. I'd rather hear "there goes the monorail" for the thousandth time, over seeing that stupid pole. Why not highlight the manhole covers featuring the old school WDW Logos, while he's at it?

Adam rarely shoots "Buzz Lighyear" or the other dark rides. No "Winnie" nor "Peter Pan's Flight."
The only thing that stupid pole means to me is that’s where traffic comes to a standstill every time I have to drive over to Tampa.

He and Beefsteak rode Winnie because I remember they were in a car together and instead of one sitting in front and one sitting in back, they both rode together in the front. Two old men on a kiddie ride.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I didn't watch his video with Beefsteak Charlie. I was riffing on Adam's usual itineraries. 2 guys on a dark ride, no matter how cringe, is better than another "best remove 'em" montage.

Reactions: 2
His name is Pixar Charlie. I guess he’s a Cali vlogger?
Charlie is a golf pro that runs a driving range in California

YES PLEASE I need to vent about KT’s cackling, desperate need for attention from old men and borderline COVID-denial.
I'm over Adam's anti vax and KT COVID denying even though she was a health care professional at a retirement home until she quit. She could not handle the anxiety during covid and went to medical billing and now full time vlogging.

Charlie is a golf pro that runs a driving range in California

I'm over Adam's anti vax and KT COVID denying even though she was a health care professional at a retirement home until she quit. She could not handle the anxiety during covid and went to medical billing and now full time vlogging.
I have in the course of a month unsubscribed to all of them and the trackers. Fresh Baked is next if they keep up on their nonsense. I'm over the anti vax disinformation whining from self important travel vloggers

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.