Tim Tracker #23 Supersized Trackers at Portillo’s and the Sisterhood of Jen’s Widening Pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son was 5 and he was playing with our new puppy. He got cut on the lip and had to get stitches. I had warned him 2 times. He didn't listen. Using their logic I should have taken the dog to the pound. Instead of watching their kid they blame it on the balloon... No, y'all just didn't watch your child...

FYI we had my dog until 2 years ago. He was 16 and he passed away. He was the best dog ever....

God he's not wild....OMG...those 2...ugh.....

Reactions: 8
The stans are commenting left and right not to take away the balloons in the future. They don't agree with their beloved T&J on this one.

Reactions: 11
There is tit everywhere - on the floor, the couch, the countertops! You know that house is dirty - not just cluttery. OMG - We aren’t readers - we’re sitters. Jenn has never uttered a truer statement!! 😂

Well well well- the stans noticed the couch by the banister- wonder how long that comment will last. Meanwhile- these two are just yapping away while he runs around. They couldn’t get their fat asses fast enough if he went over!
Stay home for a few weeks & toddler proof your house!

Attachments

Last edited:
Jenn should never have the camera, it gives me motion sickness.

Um Tim’s shirt looks like a blow up sex doll 😮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Jenn should never have the camera, it gives me motion sickness.

Um Tim’s shirt looks like a blow up sex doll 😮
Oh my gosh me too! I have to look away!

🤦🏻‍♀️ Take away the balloon?!?! They’re idiots! How about watch your kid! You know she was laying on the couch wrapped in her blanket watching her tablet!

Reactions: 7
There is tit everywhere - on the floor, the couch, the countertops! You know that house is dirty - not just cluttery. OMG - We aren’t readers - we’re sitters. Jenn has never uttered a truer statement!! 😂

Well well well- the stans noticed the couch by the banister- wonder how long that comment will last. Meanwhile- these two are just yapping away while he runs around. They couldn’t get their fat asses fast enough if he went over!
Stay home for a few weeks & toddler proof your house!
Theyve been told hundreds of times about that bannister, they think they know best... too bad it’ll take Jackson getting hurt for them to do anything about it.
Not only have they not moved the couch away they’ve built him a play area right there!
DUH!!!!

Reactions: 3
A huge pet peeve is how Jenn says that she was a girl and wasn't as rambunctious as Jackson because he is a typical boy. Gawd, how old fashioned can they be. My daughter wasn't any less active than Jackson is at that age. I just hate the stereotype.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hell fire Trackasses kids get hurt and they learn from that tit.
When our oldest daughter was 3 she kept playing with a dining room chair laying in the floor and lifting it with her feet. We told her multiple times to leave it alone, needless to say she didn’t listen and it fell and hit her in the eye. No eye damage but she did have a black eye for a week. GUESS WHAT...She never played with those damn chairs again.

Also I was rooting on Jackson to drop that big rock on Jenn’s foot 😂
Jackson had the most fun I’ve seen from the kid in that tiny pool. I think it’s because he got to be free without them holding onto him.
Tim clean then actual pool buy Jackson a puddle jumper and let him start learning.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Hell fire Trackasses kids get hurt and they learn from that tit.
When our oldest daughter was 3 she kept playing with a dining room chair laying in the floor and lifting it with her feet. We told her multiple times to leave it alone, needless to say she didn’t listen and it fell and hit her in the eye. No eye damage but she did have a black eye for a week. GUESS WHAT...She never played with those damn chairs again.

Also I was rooting on Jackson to drop that big rock on Jenn’s foot 😂
Jackson had the most fun I’ve seen from the kid in that tiny pool. I think it’s because he got to be free without them holding onto him.
Tim clean then actual pool buy Jackson a puddle jumper and let him start learning.
I was shocked they actually bought him something and then they even let him play with it!

Reactions: 3
The Balloons are a hazard but the table is fine, as is all the tit the have lying around the floor for people to slip on.

Dim doesn't understand why his grass is dying. Maybe because you're never at home to water it dumbass

screenshot-www.youtube.com-2021.06.04-06_40_57.png

The irony of them talking to the camera about the boys accident while he races around the house towards the coffee table. How about you take
your eyes off the camera and start lookiing after the kid.

How about this for a thumbnail, (in the same video where the boy just injured himself) it wont be long before that sofat and handy foam step get 'banned' for causing a nasty accident.

screenshot-www.youtube.com-2021.06.04-06_46_22.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
The couch right up against that railing is so dangerous. I mean life threatening. If he goes over, there's a good chance he isn't going to ever be ok. What parents would do nothing about that.

Reactions: 12
Yet they also let him open and close doors, sometimes almost slamming them. That still of him climbing onto the sofa near the bannister is terrifying

Reactions: 10
So Jenn didn't know which eye Jackson hurt. She was indicating it was his right eye when she was detailing the accident. His bruise is on the left eye.

Imagine being such a fatty that you buy someone a cake to thank them for letting you use their DVC points and you are dying to take the rest of the cake home so you are thinking of leaving your car running with AC on and the cake inside so you can enjoy the pool at the resort when you have a pool at home.
Tim said 'our friends brought a cake last night.' It seems they had some people stay in the massive place with them off camera and they brought a cake with them as a thank you. It's a Tesla, an electric car, it actually has a mode to run the A/C for pets or while you sleep in it. I also think its ridiculous, but its not like leaving a gas car running and something I would totally do if I owned one just because.

Yes they have a pool at home... and a house with beds they can sleep in.

Tim said 'our friends brought a cake last night.' It seems they had some people stay in the massive place with them off camera and they brought a cake with them as a thank you. It's a Tesla, an electric car, it actually has a mode to run the A/C for pets or while you sleep in it. I also think its ridiculous, but its not like leaving a gas car running and something I would totally do if I owned one just because.

Yes they have a pool at home... and a house with beds they can sleep in.
There's good indication the "friends" booked the cottage using their DVC points and that Tim and Jenn were guests of the friends. The friends didn't seem to know the cake had nuts on the side of the cake but Jenn sure knew they were there, probably because she bought the cake. When they got home Tim didn't know when the cottage was booked. Jenn was just a clueless. Tim said it was booked last year and then he changed it to 2 or 3 months ago. I would know when I booked a grand villa and I'm not as smart as these people are supposed to be. The reason Tim didn't know was he was not the one who booked it. It appears these friends host the Trackers for meals as well.

Reactions: 4
Living in a gated community means nothing. When I moved to Indianapolis I lived in a place called Maisson Gardens which had been rebranded from Frenchman’s Court. It was “gated” but it was gated because it was in the middle of a rough as Hell neighborhood. I paid $450 a month for a one bedroom.
You give out an awful lot of information about yourself.

Reactions: 12
The couch right up against that railing is so dangerous. I mean life threatening. If he goes over, there's a good chance he isn't going to ever be ok. What parents would do nothing about that.
Or he fell over the ding dang railing so we've ripped it out and banned it from the house.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.