Tim Tracker #23 Supersized Trackers at Portillo’s and the Sisterhood of Jen’s Widening Pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might have missed it, but Tim said they’d put the barber’s details in the description so I thought I’d check. Jenn always writes a synopsis of the video and even says she’ll link him below, but I don’t see his information. I was wondering if they were gifted the shave/ cut lol

Reactions: 2
Tim said 'our friends brought a cake last night.' It seems they had some people stay in the massive place with them off camera and they brought a cake with them as a thank you. It's a Tesla, an electric car, it actually has a mode to run the A/C for pets or while you sleep in it. I also think its ridiculous, but its not like leaving a gas car running and something I would totally do if I owned one just because.

Yes they have a pool at home... and a house with beds they can sleep in.
Aww so nice of you to come here and take up for the Trackasses. Maybe they’ll let you book a vacation for them and then you can buy them a cake as a “thank you” for letting you pay for their vacation.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jenn should never have the camera, it gives me motion sickness.

Um Tim’s shirt looks like a blow up sex doll 😮
I'm gonna have to go look.

Uggggghhh yeah. Presumably it's meant to be Micky. It's truly horrible! Didn't make one for Jenn though eh. That speaks volumes really. Literally skimmed to find that, I refuse to watch any more but did hear Jenn say Jackson would get lots of use out the pool they bought. It is really cute and he clearly enjoyed it so let's hope they do stay home more and let him play in it. Jenn can take her tablet outside and sit with him whilst he's entertaining himself. They need to let him solo play and build his imagination, cos let's face it, they have zero creative imagination. How is Tim not sick of tie dying t shirts by now? It's like he finds something new and gets obsessed. They are so boring at this point. Blimey the check out from Vero Beach walk through the garage with the luggage cart was completely unnecessary especially Tim pointing out the toilet pipes. Tim you are a dullard. Imagine what he'll be like at 70 😩

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The couch right up against that railing is so dangerous. I mean life threatening. If he goes over, there's a good chance he isn't going to ever be ok. What parents would do nothing about that.
I wouldn’t even allow my dog to get that close to it! They’re perfectly fine letting a human toddler be inches from death or severe injury

Reactions: 3
I'm gonna have to go look.

Uggggghhh yeah. Presumably it's meant to be Micky. It's truly horrible! Didn't make one for Jenn though eh. That speaks volumes really. Literally skimmed to find that, I refuse to watch any more but did hear Jenn say Jackson would get lots of use out the pool they bought. It is really cute and he clearly enjoyed it so let's hope they do stay home more and let him play in it. Jenn can take her tablet outside and sit with him whilst he's entertaining himself. They need to let him solo play and build his imagination, cos let's face it, they have zero creative imagination. How is Tim not sick of tie dying t shirts by now? It's like he finds something new and gets obsessed. They are so boring at this point. Blimey the check out from Vero Beach walk through the garage with the luggage cart was completely unnecessary especially Tim pointing out the toilet pipes. Tim you are a dullard. Imagine what he'll be like at 70 😩
“Back in my day Disney hotels only had one toilet and six USB outlets!”

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Tim was very elegant sitting outside in the new chair while Jenn droned on about not reading

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Living in a gated community means nothing. When I moved to Indianapolis I lived in a place called Maisson Gardens which had been rebranded from Frenchman’s Court. It was “gated” but it was gated because it was in the middle of a rough as Hell neighborhood. I paid $450 a month for a one bedroom.
My apologies for not explaining myself well enough (That's a problem sometimes). Our neighborhood is nice but none of us are
"rich" by Tampa or Orlando standards. Every once in a while someone will move in and flaunt cash (that they normally don't have) to make an impression. I was trying to make the same point that you were, a gate don't make you special.

Reactions: 2
A huge pet peeve is how Jenn says that she was a girl and wasn't as rambunctious as Jackson because he is a typical boy. Gawd, how old fashioned can they be. My daughter wasn't any less active than Jackson is at that age. I just hate the stereotype.
Right! My daughter is Jackson’s age and has waaaaaayyyyy more energy than he does. She is an explorer and is into everything and climbs on everything. I basically never sit down lol. But she is such a happy and smart little girl. Can’t wait to see how she will channel all this curiosity.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My apologies for not explaining myself well enough (That's a problem sometimes). Our neighborhood is nice but none of us are
"rich" by Tampa or Orlando standards. Every once in a while someone will move in and flaunt cash (that they normally don't have) to make an impression. I was trying to make the same point that you were, a gate don't make you special.
Totally in agreement. I was just adding in the commentary that sometimes the gates are there for good reason. If you were to pull up Google maps of the area (I wish I had, but I rented unseen) it’s rough. Like my coworkers at the job I had taken when I first came out here were all; “Damn you one crazy white boy to move there! That’s Beirut motherfucker! We grew up in the hood and even we don’t go there! Crazy ass white boy, that’s what you are!” 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So Jackson hurt himself standing on a balloon and fell and hit his eye on the coffee table. So their response is to ban all balloons from their home. After saying he absolutely loves his Disney balloon and its his favorite thing ever.

Do they not realize how stupid of a response that is? He could have been standing on anything, like say a pillow. Would they have banned all pillows if thats what it was? Instead they take away something Jackson really enjoys playing with.
Kids get bumps and bruises. It is just part of growing up. Let the poor kid have the balloons!

Reactions: 7
I mean if they’re gonna ban the things that they think hurt Jackson, then they need to ban themselves from the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Florida is a home to gate communities. Even the place where I live has become a gated community. They put up a gate around it shortly after we sold our place. Mind you it's nothing special. 1 and 2 bedroom condos. They were built in the 1970s....
Exactly my point with the "you can't throw a stone" comment

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Only time I felt bad for the trackers was when they had those terrible neighbours, it’s so detrimental to your mental health when you can’t relax in your own home.
I get why they moved and kept it secret.
HI again y'all! 👋

If by "terrible neighbors" you're referring to the water stealing incident, the house was vacant by the time they had the incident. They bought the new house in Lake Nona in August and were already living there by the time they bitched about the water theft.

However, they were still working on the damn bathroom reno at the vacant Catalina Dr. house and were vlogging about it and didn't disclose they moved until Dec.

This is evidenced by the vlog itself where it's 100% in the bathroom (read: no intro or outro by the wall clock as was typical), Jenn is WAY too happy to be vlogging about a bathroom reno (read: she doesn't live in that shithole anymore), and she also forgets to take her sunglasses off the top of her head throughout the entire vlog (read: she just got out of the car because they just drove there from the new house; hard to imply you're still living in a place while wearing your sunglasses around the house - oops!)

Their move had minimal to do with neighbors and everything to do with believing they were "above" living in the Sanford house at that point with their new YT money.

(of course, honestly, I would never have bought that house on Catalina in the first place)

Edited to add:

@Love_the_kitz is right too when she noted about the video the neighbor's ex / estranged wife put up slamming the Trackers for monetizing / gaining sympathy from a situation with a clearly not-right individual that she had implored them to come directly to her if they had issues.

Her daughter even previously babysat the dogs and swam in their pool - so they were on good terms.

Instead, the Trackers - likely led by Jenn - went and blabbed about it to the stans - hence why when the stans brought up about going to the police, water dept., etc., and the Trackers gave the ol' tried and true lie of a line that "nothing could be done" about it (trespassing and theft) and they never mentioned it again. Because, in reality, they no longer lived there to care about "safety" - or, really, minimal water theft. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
The Tim Tracker 24 - And Now It's Time to Stay on Topic and Limit Discussing Your Personal Lives

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Tim Tracker #24: Staycation, all I ever wanted... Staycation had to get away

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tim Tracker #24: Staycation, all I ever wanted... Staycation had to get away
This one gets my vote. I totally sang it out loud.

HI again y'all! 👋

If by "terrible neighbors" you're referring to the water stealing incident, the house was vacant by the time they had the incident. They bought the new house in Lake Nona in August and were already living there by the time they bitched about the water theft.

However, they were still working on the damn bathroom reno at the vacant Catalina Dr. house and were vlogging about it and didn't disclose they moved until Dec.

This is evidenced by the vlog itself where it's 100% in the bathroom (read: no intro or outro by the wall clock as was typical), Jenn is WAY too happy to be vlogging about a bathroom reno (read: she doesn't live in that shithole anymore), and she also forgets to take her sunglasses off the top of her head throughout the entire vlog (read: she just got out of the car because they just drove there from the new house; hard to imply you're still living in a place while wearing your sunglasses around the house - oops!)

Their move had minimal to do with neighbors and everything to do with believing they were "above" living in the Sanford house at that point with their new YT money.

(of course, honestly, I would never have bought that house on Catalina in the first place)

Edited to add:

@Love_the_kitz is right too when she noted about the video the neighbor's ex / estranged wife put up slamming the Trackers for monetizing / gaining sympathy from a situation with a clearly not-right individual that she had implored them to come directly to her if they had issues.

Her daughter even previously babysat the dogs and swam in their pool - so they were on good terms.

Instead, the Trackers - likely led by Jenn - went and blabbed about it to the stans - hence why when the stans brought up about going to the police, water dept., etc., and the Trackers gave the ol' tried and true lie of a line that "nothing could be done" about it (trespassing and theft) and they never mentioned it again. Because, in reality, they no longer lived there to care about "safety" - or, really, minimal water theft. :rolleyes:
Thanks for clearing this up. I had been really confused by it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.