Tim Tracker #23 Supersized Trackers at Portillo’s and the Sisterhood of Jen’s Widening Pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
kind of irrelevant and odd thing to post…
apologies. I won’t do it again. Just trying to show the difference between being a normal parent (us) and helicopter parents (Slackers)

I still am curious to see how much of a shitshow the cruises are going to be.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
ATW’s paid female company in his latest Disney video could almost be as irritating as Jen.....almost.

• Haha
apologies. I won’t do it again. Just trying to show the difference between being a normal parent (us) and helicopter parents (Slackers)
My son was in the crib until he was 2, at which point we just kept the side down so he could hop up and down without hurting himself. After that he graduated to a This End Up bed (cargo furniture) with rails. It worked great except for that one time he rolled up and over the side (theory is his stuffed animals formed a ramp).

1622755726183.png

I like the mattress on the ground surrounded by rails in your pic. Smart!

I am concerned that Jackson will be attempting crib escapes soon. He's tall and can do it if he has the agility. That's when the injuries start if they're not ready for it.

Reactions: 4
My son was in the crib until he was 2, at which point we just kept the side down so he could hop up and down without hurting himself. After that he graduated to a This End Up bed (cargo furniture) with rails. It worked great except for that one time he rolled up and over the side (theory is his stuffed animals formed a ramp).

View attachment 602057

I like the mattress on the ground surrounded by rails in your pic. Smart!

I am concerned that Jackson will be attempting crib escapes soon. He's tall and can do it if he has the agility. That's when the injuries start if they're not ready for it.
It’s a Montessori bed. My wife’s adopted father built it. It’s a full size bed. He hasn’t attempted any escapes yet. I’m not sure Jackson even has the mobility and motor skills necessary to do a crib escape attempt. His parents are definitely holding him back in that regards. Our boy has been doing baby led weaning since he was six months old and at daycare he’s using spoons and forks and feeding himself. It’s really not that hard to be a parent. Yet the Slackers have taken something and made it super difficult yet again.

On the most recent vlog at about 24.55 ish is that a black eye Jackson has... Near his eyebrow area??

Reactions: 2
LOL, they'll read this and double up on his stroller ACs
The socks keep the shoes from being kicked off.
The higher the sock, the less likely it will be kicked off.

It's all about convience for the parents.
HaHa! At that point the stroller will fly away😂😂

Lol I wish that was true! Working in daycare has proven to me that no matter what, if they want those shoes off, they’re coming off!!

I can’t wait for Jackson to start being defiant and throwing his shoes, ripping off the fans. Just wait until he figures out how to unbuckle! Run Jackson! Run Free!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Lol I wish that was true! Working in daycare has proven to me that no matter what, if they want those shoes off, they’re coming off!!

I can’t wait for Jackson to start being defiant and throwing his shoes, ripping off the fans. Just wait until he figures out how to unbuckle! Run Jackson! Run Free!
That is gonna be freaking epic. My son has mastered the art of removing shoes.

By defiant I hope you mean learning the word NO and screaming it to the top of his lungs in the middle of a crowded restaurant. It's then that we will see how well Jen can edit. Videos will go from 30 minutes to 12 minutes real quick. Either that or Jen will start staying home again.

Reactions: 5
By defiant I hope you mean learning the word NO and screaming it to the top of his lungs in the middle of a crowded restaurant. It's then that we will see how well Jen can edit. Videos will go from 30 minutes to 12 minutes real quick. Either that or Jen will start staying home again.
LOL I honestly can’t wait for him to get a good handful of food when they aren’t paying attention and flings it directly at the camera and Jenn. I will like the hell out of that video 😂

“Oh, Buddy, that’s funny.” Nothing will change.

That is gonna be freaking epic. My son has mastered the art of removing shoes.
My son was Jackson's age and we were going to his Great Grandma's house. Well, he has always hated wearing shoes. So, he could roll down the window in the car. No big deal right? Well, we get to her house and we started looking for his shoes. Searched all over the car. Apparently he decided that he was going to get rid of his shoes and threw them out of the car window. LOL!! It was really funny. LOL!!

• Haha
T+J are basically lottery winners who are blowing through their money. They're lucky right now that they've got a large back catalogue of stuff people actually are interested in. If YT makes any sweeping changes to how older videos are monetized or prioritized in the algorithm, they're screwed.
I wouldn't be surprised if Youtube starts charging/keeping the ads for themselves for storage of videos that don't bring in enough revenue. Google just capped free photo storage and Youtube is a much much bigger storage problem.

• Heart
I wouldn't be surprised if Youtube starts charging/keeping the ads for themselves for storage of videos that don't bring in enough revenue. Google just capped free photo storage and Youtube is a much much bigger storage problem.
I'm totally on board with this.
For families and individuals occasionally sharing videos there shouldn't be a charge, but for those using youtube as their business platform, yes, absolutely, charge them.

Reactions: 5
It was a comment made to FRE’s “Pete Gets It Right”.
I felt dumb about posting because I watched the actual video 10 minutes later. FRE is way more hit than miss and I can't wait for him to produce some ATW and Natalie errr Daphne considering the current situation (as ATW would say).

I felt dumb about posting because I watched the actual video 10 minutes later. FRE is way more hit than miss and I can't wait for him to produce some ATW and Natalie errr Daphne considering the current situation (as ATW would say).
Let's leave ATW and his thing off this thread here. I had to leave the one dedicted to him as that female whatever she is was making me sick.

• Heart
youtube recently started putting ads in videos to generate their own revenue. Even non-monetized videos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.