Tim Tracker #23 Supersized Trackers at Portillo’s and the Sisterhood of Jen’s Widening Pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might have missed it, but Tim said they’d put the barber’s details in the description so I thought I’d check. Jenn always writes a synopsis of the video and even says she’ll link him below, but I don’t see his information. I was wondering if they were gifted the shave/ cut lol
they definitely paid for the barber service, Marquis does not need to give free services for publicity so no link for him. I’m sure they only went there to film it for their rainbow coalition campaign. I am willing to bet loads of money that he is not aware of the past.

Also, Jenn’s dumb ass said he is located right next to her stylist so now everybody knows where her stylist is.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have you all looked up those ugly chairs they bought? $750 for those!! You know they’ll never be used again.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
they definitely paid for the barber service, Marquis does not need to give free services for publicity so no link for him. I’m sure they only went there to film it for their rainbow coalition campaign. I am willing to bet loads of money that he is not aware of the past.

Also, Jenn’s dumb ass said he is located right next to her stylist so now everybody knows where her stylist is.
I hope they paid him for his services. $50 for a shave and a haircut is actually pretty reasonably priced. I think the last time I had that done it was like $80, well worth the money too.

Edited to add that Jen will now start bitching about how it's not OK for the stans to go to her stylist in an attempt to meet her and how she feels "scared." You're the idiot who told everyone that Marquis is next to your stylist, dumb ass.

Reactions: 2
Have you all looked up those ugly chairs they bought? $750 for those!! You know they’ll never be used again.
We looked at those chairs when they first came out. The price was ridiculous. And they won’t last more than a few months before the Florida suns fades them to oblivion.

Reactions: 3
With that mess on her head, it’s hard to believe she even has a stylist.
If she would just dry it, brush it, and put a little product in it I think I would be pretty left down. I know it is hot in Florida, i used to live there, but her hair isn’t thick. Leave it down!! Her pulling it up does nothing for her face.

Reactions: 4
If she would just dry it, brush it, and put a little product in it I think I would be pretty left down. I know it is hot in Florida, i used to live there, but her hair isn’t thick. Leave it down!! Her pulling it up does nothing for her face.
Honestly, if she just tried a little bit it would be so much better. Wash, leave in conditioner/styling balm, dry and just learn some easy basic styles. It takes me 5 mins to wrap the front section of my hair in a twist and braid the rest. Even less to throw it up in a ponytail and pull a few strategic pieces down on purpose to compliment my face. She slicks her greasy hair completely back, very few people can pull that off. She constant looks like someone who stopped to run errands in the middle of cleaning the bathroom. Yet their house is a pit.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.