Tim Tracker #23 Supersized Trackers at Portillo’s and the Sisterhood of Jen’s Widening Pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, Erica? Red head
Erica is from the "All Things Parks" channel. She's a registered dietician, and quite the cook. Very easy on the eyes too. Smart cookie.

I've seen her Instagram. Runs marathons at Disney. Her videos without her brother are OK.

Jenn should hire her. Erica might even help her lose a few.

Jackie is his ex-wife Veronica's cousin.
You sure Jackie wasn't using the "cousin" term colloquially? Veronica is from PA. I believe Jackie said her family is Miami based, with some extended family in Ohio.

Reactions: 3
Only time I felt bad for the trackers was when they had those terrible neighbours, it’s so detrimental to your mental health when you can’t relax in your own home.
I get why they moved and kept it secret.
i think someone addressed this a couple of threads ago, but apparently the trackers lied about their neighbors in order to justify buying a bigger house. Maybe someone on here with more knowledge can shed more of a light on the deets

Reactions: 5
Only time I felt bad for the trackers was when they had those terrible neighbours, it’s so detrimental to your mental health when you can’t relax in your own home.
I get why they moved and kept it secret.
Was it confirmed that this really happened?
The Bojos are habitual liars. And will do or say whatever necessary to get what they want.
(edit: just read @saraaaah90 comment ☺)

The only sympathy that I have is exclusively for Jack$on. He is stuck with these looneys till he is 18. And is the one who has to pay the price. Currently being physically and mentally behind his contemporaries, though eventually he should catch up. Not to mention the years of bullying that will result from him being featured on TTT since birth.

Reactions: 4
Lol, I live in a gated community as well, but most of them around me are gated. It’s not that impressive, actually a pain in the ass.
Delivering Shipt and DoorDash to gated communities bleeping blows. I would hate to live in one again tbh.

Reactions: 1
Delivering Shipt and DoorDash to gated communities bleeping blows. I would hate to live in one again tbh.
Agreed. I deliver for Instacart and I hate delivering to gated communities. Especially when the gate won't open....It sucks...LOL!!

Imagine being such a fatty that you buy someone a cake to thank them for letting you use their DVC points and you are dying to take the rest of the cake home so you are thinking of leaving your car running with AC on and the cake inside so you can enjoy the pool at the resort when you have a pool at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i think someone addressed this a couple of threads ago, but apparently the trackers lied about their neighbors in order to justify buying a bigger house. Maybe someone on here with more knowledge can shed more of a light on the deets
From my understanding the Trackers exaggerated and unnecessarily harped on the issues with the neighbor. To the point that Tim and Jenn worsened the problems that family was having unrelated to the trackers at all.

There is a video out there from the old neighbor's ex. I was able to watch the beginning of it which made it clear the Trackers really overstepped the bounds and destroyed their right to privacy, all so the Trackers could have content and turn a buck.

Imagine being such a fatty that you buy someone a cake to thank them for letting you use their DVC points and you are dying to take the rest of the cake home so you are thinking of leaving your car running with AC on and the cake inside so you can enjoy the pool at the resort when you have a pool at home.
It has nothing to do with being a fatty and everything to do with being greedy assholes.

Reactions: 8
So Jackson hurt himself standing on a balloon and fell and hit his eye on the coffee table. So their response is to ban all balloons from their home. After saying he absolutely loves his Disney balloon and its his favorite thing ever.

Do they not realize how stupid of a response that is? He could have been standing on anything, like say a pillow. Would they have banned all pillows if thats what it was? Instead they take away something Jackson really enjoys playing with.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Hey!! If it was a cake from Publix I will fight them for it. LOL!! Publix cakes rock!! LOL!!

Yeah, they are pathetic....

So Jackson hurt himself standing on a balloon and fell and hit his eye on the coffee table. So their response is to ban all balloons from their home. After saying he absolutely loves his Disney balloon and its his favorite thing ever.

Do they not realize how stupid of a response that is? He could have been standing on anything, like say a pillow. Would they have banned all pillows if thats what it was? Instead they take away something Jackson really enjoys playing with.
My son was in the bathtub when he was little. I turned around for like 5 seconds and he fell and hit his eye on the faucet. I was hysterical. He was fine, but I didn't demand that all faucets be banned...ugh.... So instead of watching him and not let him climb on balloons we will just ban someting he loves....

Reactions: 6

At the end of April my son fell in his playpen and fell on a toy, he got a pretty good black eye. I immediately overreacted and said; “No more toys in the playpen.” Then I realized how dumb it sounded. We went to urgent care to get him checked out and the doctor was like; “Kids are pretty resilient, he’s fine. You’ll have a harder time dealing with this than he will.” We took the doctor for his word and went home. Tim and Jen probably would have done a video called; “Jackson gets hurt. Brain surgeon consultation. Fun lunch at Disney Springs.”

• Haha
So instead of using their pool out (it would mean having to clean it) they buy a plastic pool from amazon...The epitomy of laziness....

Weatherman Tim, can't understand that there is such a thing as a dry season in Florida.

Actual quote from today’s (6/3) vlog: “It was nice just to have a couple of days at home”. No one’s making you go on ‘staycations’. It’s not like you’re truckers having to go back on the road. You edit this, the thought that maybe you sound out of touch never crosses your mind? DING DANG!!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 14
Actual quote from today’s (6/3) vlog: “It was nice just to have a couple of days at home”. No one’s making you go on ‘staycations’. It’s not like you’re truckers having to go back on the road. You edit this, the thought that maybe you sound out of touch never crosses your mind? DING DANG!!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
This is one of the top things that drives me nuts about these two, especially Jenn. You don't have to go anywhere, ya dumb fucks!

Reactions: 10
So instead of using their pool out (it would mean having to clean it) they buy a plastic pool from amazon...The epitomy of laziness....

Weatherman Tim, can't understand that there is such a thing as a dry season in Florida.
The number of children that drown every year in Florida is heartbreaking. A child that age should already know how to swim. Even more so since they have a pool.

Weatherman Tim who says he is going to water the grass every day obviously has no clue that Orange County residents are restricted to watering just two days a week.

The number of children that drown every year in Florida is heartbreaking. A child that age should already know how to swim. Even more so since they have a pool.

Weatherman Tim who says he is going to water the grass every day obviously has no clue that Orange County residents are restricted to watering just two days a week.
Trust me, I know. My sisters and I knew how to swim before we could walk. My dad built pools and all of our friends had pools. Grew up in South Florida and my son was born there also. So, he knew how to swim by the time he was Jackson's age.

No matter how well you watch your children they can find their way out when you least expect it.

Reactions: 2
OMG! I couldn’t even finish the latest video. These two are the biggest bleeping idiots! No, he’s not rambunctious. It’s not boys will be bleeping boys! He’s a toddler!! Toddlers play, and as a parent it is your JOB to teach them to not stand on balloons. Instead they just banned balloons. duck! Forget about you know, baby proofing the darn coffee table. Nooooo, can’t do anything rational.

But we have time to tie dye a million ugly ass shirts and go on a billion vacations during a pandemic.

😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.