Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I downloaded that filter she always uses. And I have to say I look amazing. If that’s that she’s looking at all day long no wonder she thinks she’s hot tit. It’s far from reality of course but that’s all she’s looking at. No wonder she wants to ate herself checking herself out while pretending to have empathy for others while bragging about herself.
Just did the same, holy crap I'm only gorgeous with it.

Reactions: 1
Well I downloaded that filter she always uses. And I have to say I look amazing. If that’s that she’s looking at all day long no wonder she thinks she’s hot tit. It’s far from reality of course but that’s all she’s looking at. No wonder she wants to ate herself checking herself out while pretending to have empathy for others while bragging about herself.
Check out her Christmas video she did for Argos. You’ll see the real a Tignam there minus filters! My friend was beside her in Adare Manor & said she was ‘very hacked’ my brother also saw her in the K Club & subsequently 🤪 the airport on the same flight to London & said she look every bit her age & more on reality!

Reactions: 3
Poor child the way she snapped at her. I'm Uncomfortable with anyone giving out to their kids in public over the shame they end up feeling. Let alone 1000's watching online when you snap at the child like that.
I think that's me finished watching the Tignam show.

Reactions: 4
Check out her Christmas video she did for Argos. You’ll see the real a Tignam there minus filters! My friend was beside her in Adare Manor & said she was ‘very hacked’ my brother also saw her in the K Club & subsequently 🤪 the airport on the same flight to London & said she look every bit her age & more on reality!
I had forgotten about the Christmas video 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Poor child the way she snapped at her. I'm Uncomfortable with anyone giving out to their kids in public over the shame they end up feeling. Let alone 1000's watching online when you snap at the child like that.
I have seen her snap in M&S (it’s not a supermarket!!!) and it’s just such a harsh tone...

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I really don't understand why so many bloggers/influencers use their kids as content like that. 99% of the time it's dull as shite and why would you want to upload yourself snapping like that?

Reactions: 5
What happened? I haven't watched her stories today as dont want to in front of my kids! Is she trying to be "relatable" in showing us that even "perfect" mothers can have children that subsequently (😉) drive them mad sometimes?

What happened? I haven't watched her stories today as dont want to in front of my kids! Is she trying to be "relatable" in showing us that even "perfect" mothers can have children that subsequently (😉) drive them mad sometimes?
Does she know what that word means?. I feel like it’s not used in the correct context.

Does she know what that word means?. I feel like it’s not used in the correct context.
I'm definitely not using it in the correct context, I just like throwing it about like the rebel that I am 🤣

ETA -it makes me seem posh, right? 🙃

Last edited:
B85152C2-DE52-4C97-A093-B27B0F4AA8F0.png

These are images from her fb page. There’s a class video of her fake laughing and giving all the good angles of her real self. It actually looks like a different person - except it’s not ! These fb images of the real life face better match the coarse and vulgar outbursts that slip out on the filtered Instagram stories.

It’s all sweetness and light on today’s stories ‘subsequently’ because the ego has been inflated by all the entries to her competition for a free housecoat. All you have to do is like and follow Swigs - a cheap ploy to gain followers and feed the Insta algorithm 🤪. Sometimes she boasted that she is so generous she ‘gives away’ samples and housecoats with flaws. Oh Swigs how you spoil the less worthy 🥴🥴🥴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm new to here but I asked her would she donate a robe to Shannen the last time she was diagnosed & she told me to buy her one myself. Then proceeded to block me!!
Ah that's our Swigs. The charity just oozes from her. Sorry, Chardonnay. The Chardonnay just oozes from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
40 minutes ago Shannen posted an emotional update on her grid

5 mins ago Swigs posts a pic of Chanel sandals that someone hooked her up with

Totally. Detached. From. Reality 😩

• Wow
Reactions: 6
40 minutes ago Shannen posted an emotional update on her grid

5 mins ago Swigs posts a pic of Chanel sandals that someone hooked her up with

Totally. Detached. From. Reality 😩
I think she bought those Chanel sandals from Triona McCarthys Depop. That why she said you know who you are rather than tagged her 😎

I'm new to here but I asked her would she donate a robe to Shannen the last time she was diagnosed & she told me to buy her one myself. Then proceeded to block me!!
And that’s the ashole she is and tries to hide. She’ll be getting one soon cause Shannon’s got new eyes. Tig wants them.

View attachment 177210

These are images from her fb page. There’s a class video of her fake laughing and giving all the good angles of her real self. It actually looks like a different person - except it’s not ! These fb images of the real life face better match the coarse and vulgar outbursts that slip out on the filtered Instagram stories.

It’s all sweetness and light on today’s stories ‘subsequently’ because the ego has been inflated by all the entries to her competition for a free housecoat. All you have to do is like and follow Swigs - a cheap ploy to gain followers and feed the Insta algorithm 🤪. Sometimes she boasted that she is so generous she ‘gives away’ samples and housecoats with flaws. Oh Swigs how you spoil the less worthy 🥴🥴🥴
Giant head. And real witchy

Ah that's our Swigs. The charity just oozes from her. Sorry, Chardonnay. The Chardonnay just oozes from her.
I outed her on shitebloggerssay & she was shamed into sending Shannen a robe!! Shannen opened it on screen but I have never seen her wear it again!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.