Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a criticism, but I definitely think Tignam got cheek fillers along with her last Botox top up- he cheek bones suddenly look really prominent in all her snaps 🤔

Reactions: 3
Not a criticism, but I definitely think Tignam got cheek fillers along with her last Botox top up- he cheek bones suddenly look really prominent in all her snaps 🤔
New filter - subsequently
2B83D5FC-7DD2-4A4D-BA32-926DAD42EEC6.png

• Haha
I'm new to here but I asked her would she donate a robe to Shannen the last time she was diagnosed & she told me to buy her one myself. Then proceeded to block me!!
You’re joking... what a witch!!!

Reactions: 1
Flower arranging = opening a bouquet and putting it in vase. Christ alive, the "content" is riveting.

Reactions: 5
She definitely sent bigc a robe but it wasn’t nice - I’d say one of the non sellers black with stars. Don’t blame her if she didn’t wear it. All the bloggers got the nice prints, Rosie and co. Shannen didn’t have a big following at the time, around 10k

Reactions: 2
I'm new to here but I asked her would she donate a robe to Shannen the last time she was diagnosed & she told me to buy her one myself. Then proceeded to block me!!
Please say youve a screenshot!!

Reactions: 1
'The unit was designed by me' translates to I told a carpenter what I wanted and he made it. I cant handle the notions

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh Tigs. The drink is not pronounced like the tampons, Lilet. It’s pronounced Lill-ay. You know, it’s French?
The fawning over a winery owned by the Chanel brothers suggested that you know sweet duck all about wine, but this cements it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The little clicks she does with her mouth piss me off the most and why she had to do the noise she makes drinking a milkshake aww please someone stop this woman she shouldnt be allowed a phone makes me cringe so much going hit that unfollow button I had enough of it 😂

'The unit was designed by me' translates to I told a carpenter what I wanted and he made it. I cant handle the notions
Honest to god. She does this about everything. It’s bizarre. It’s just getting a few built ins like. Her notions of being an interior designer. Basically copies everyone and their granny on Instagram and Pinterest with grey everything. Splash of green here and there. Yawn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.