Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't get over making another woman's tragic situation as another opportunity to go on about you and your success 🙄
She will donate later? It takes two minutes (took me about 30 seconds....)
I am waiting for Tignam to come back on and take credit for the success of the go fund me page ‘you guys are just incredible’!!!
Maybe she could auction a housecoat ... Absolutely amazing support on the go fund me page though. Awful story.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The swearing “on camera” is really coarse and frequently aggressive. I’m not averse to the odd expletive myself but Swigs seems to revert to full on ‘fishwife’ mode on a regular basis and doesn’t seem able to control the harshness in her tone and demeanour. Quite at odds with her lust for designer bags and bangles and desire to portray her luxury lifestyle.

Also what’s with her bleating on about her house not being her ‘forever home’ ? Must make her popular in her estate for the neighbours to know that it’s beneath her to live there.
She always curses and gets a bit heated over stuff when shes been on the wine in the afternoon

Shes actually got no sense of awareness, like when its appropriate to boast and gloat.. Im so wonderful for sharing this on my platform, my business is successful, my, me, I. So completely obvious its not coming from a genuine place, shes constantly jumping on whatever denise kenny says lately. And all the cursing cos she's wine on her.
Denise Kenny needs a thread her husband wrecks my head zzzzzzzzzz

Reactions: 5
Have to agree with everyone else she has turned my stomach this evening , I think I’m done with her now . Me , Me , Me - so insincere just admiring herself on the phone during it . Poor Shannen . If swigs was genuine she would do something off her own back using “ her platform “ instead of constantly showing off what she has . At least Rosie auctioned the bag for crumlin etc . Denise KB would want to cop on and distance herself from Swigs instead of fawning over her .

I knew she just couldn't support the swipe up to the go fund me for the big c and me without firstly patting herself on the back for "using her platform" to do good and secondly to bring up AGAIN the hate she gets on social media. Clearly with a couple of vinos on board too judging by the amount of swearing she was doing.

And she "came on camera" to do it. She hadn't planned on coming back on camera but she did come back on camera🙄
God she’s a narcissist. Coming ON CAMERA. She manages as usual to compliment herself during somebody’s worst moments. With her very successful comment. Ffs. And her fake I’m jusy here to use my platform for good bullshit. Shannon will be getting a robe soon for some self promotion. Wait and see.

Reactions: 4
They alllll have the money to donate 1k each at least so sue did for do it for dan 25k

• Wow
Reactions: 2
No sign of her donating yet - says it all really , but took the time to re share posts about herself 🙄

Reactions: 3
No sign of her donating yet - says it all really , but took the time to re share posts about hersel
No class whatsoever, just donate and say no more, she has to brag and big herself up constantly !

Reactions: 2
Agree with you all, poor Shannen facing this again. I feel so sad for her but Swignam cannot help herself, coming back on camera and making it about herself. I'd love to see where she donated too, I see Rachel Gorry donated €100 and plenty of others too. I didn't see Swiggy's name on the list that donated.........

• Heart
Shes so unlikeable. I'd say she didn't bother donating. Too busy being an hole.

Right which of you did it?? Who called it a housecoat on the Ireland AM post?? I'm weak 🤣🤣🤣

Also I was on a work call this morning and my manager said "subsequently"...I snorted. I was not on mute...I thought I would tell people who would understand 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Well I downloaded that filter she always uses. And I have to say I look amazing. If that’s that she’s looking at all day long no wonder she thinks she’s hot tit. It’s far from reality of course but that’s all she’s looking at. No wonder she wants to ate herself checking herself out while pretending to have empathy for others while bragging about herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well I downloaded that filter she always uses. And I have to say I look amazing. If that’s that she’s looking at all day long no wonder she thinks she’s hot tit. It’s far from reality of course but that’s all she’s looking at. No wonder she wants to ate herself checking
herself out while pretending to have empathy
for others while bragging about herself.

Which filter is it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.