Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her bottom lip always looks weird to me. Like there's two bumps either side of the centre part.
And when she wears lipstick, it always looks liney; yknow if you colour in a pic with markers and you can see the lines.

Reactions: 3
So shannen got her robe this morning well done swigs instead of actually reaching in to your pocket you send her a tit polyester robe which is probably one of the faulty ones you always talk about

Reactions: 7
Imagine how roasting polyester would be on a chemo ward 😷
More me , me me & all I buy this morning . Look at all my perfume I have 🙄
She’s obviously trying to get www.tvinstaller.ie to gift her . So obvious .

Reactions: 4
She would want to donate €€€ quick smart as page is closing. Maybe profit from all the sales last week ?

Reactions: 2
I can’t understand why she keeps buying stuff and then shows a whole tray full of perfumes she hasn’t used! It’s all so wasteful. How many bottles of perfumes and lipsticks does one person need!

Reactions: 7
I can’t understand why she keeps buying stuff and then shows a whole tray full of perfumes she hasn’t used! It’s all so wasteful. How many bottles of perfumes and lipsticks does one person need!
Mortifying showing off all your jo malone and louis vuitton perfumes

Hate defending her but I wore mine on a labour ward and it was actually lovely and cool 🙈 thankfully I've never been on a chemo ward so obviously it may be different

So shannen got her robe this morning well done swigs instead of actually reaching in to your pocket you send her a tit polyester robe which is probably one of the faulty ones you always talk about
What annoys me is the way she had to repost Shannon’s post to show she sent one !
Send it quietly without any fuss is the mannerly way to gift.

Oh I really hope they don’t !

There she is fur coat no knickers. Sending a very sick woman a gift and sharing it with the world. Oh look at me I'm so so incredibly generous. Dzope

She would want to donate €€€ quick smart as page is closing. Maybe profit from all the sales last week ?
Ah stop... shur that'd only amount to a fiver 🤣🤣 And as we all know, because she can't resist reminding us all the time... Swigs* is loaded.

*Swigs' husband.

Reactions: 1
I am utterly outraged on behalf of Swigs. That’s a limited edition print and they have copied the coral colour too. It’s a scandal that a colour and print of such unique quality can be blatantly sold for half of what Swigs is charging. It’s not see through like Swigs house coats because it’s lined but it is the same luxurious 100 % polyester. I hope Swigs pursues this with the crimes against fashion police.

Misstree I really hope you have made poor Swigs aware of this blatant infringement of her exclusive design. She owes you big time for your outstanding detective work 🙏🙏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.