Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She fucks me off so much the way she only shares these go fund me pages but you never ever see her actually donating. She’s so full of it. At least Rosie and the likes actually donate €!

Reactions: 6
I knew she just couldn't support the swipe up to the go fund me for the big c and me without firstly patting herself on the back for "using her platform" to do good and secondly to bring up AGAIN the hate she gets on social media. Clearly with a couple of vinos on board too judging by the amount of swearing she was doing.

And she "came on camera" to do it. She hadn't planned on coming back on camera but she did come back on camera🙄
Great cause for that girl your heart would break for her but what was the link to the giveaway ? I thought she was gonna do a prize draw or something to fundraise

Reactions: 2
I knew she just couldn't support the swipe up to the go fund me for the big c and me without firstly patting herself on the back for "using her platform" to do good and secondly to bring up AGAIN the hate she gets on social media. Clearly with a couple of vinos on board too judging by the amount of swearing she was doing.

And she "came on camera" to do it. She hadn't planned on coming back on camera but she did come back on camera🙄
All I heard in the stories was I I I me me me successful business me me me

All I heard in the stories was I I I me me me successful business me me me
Shes actually got no sense of awareness, like when its appropriate to boast and gloat.. Im so wonderful for sharing this on my platform, my business is successful, my, me, I. So completely obvious its not coming from a genuine place, shes constantly jumping on whatever denise kenny says lately. And all the cursing cos she's wine on her.

Reactions: 7
I thought it was disgraceful no self awareness just self obsession I actually used to enjoy her but she got worse.. god love poor shannen I'm gutted for them but she has zero empathy

Reactions: 3
at least she supported the cause I've just flicked through LLL, barage of midi dress, vichy, kids clothes and now a meaghers live. Is quite disgusting really.

Also knew she’d come back on to pat herself for the balance.

Rosie Connolly shared the link when the balance was 1000 then boom it rocketed to €20k. Nothing to do with Swigs.

But Jesus that poor girl Shannen. I have donated. What a horrific thing to happen to her again. Unbearable

Reactions: 9
I've unfollowed. She doesn't even have young kids and it was loads of hard flog of very expensive kids stuff.
More midi dresses? Yawn. I know shes a good bit older than me but her style in absolutely everything is real old fashioned. Who actually supports her?

She fucks me off so much the way she only shares these go fund me pages but you never ever see her actually donating. She’s so full of it. At least Rosie and the likes actually donate €!
She could have donated there and then but she just said I will donate as soon as possible. She isn’t exactly strapped for cash. Totally jumping on the share the story bandwagon

Also her face during that story reminded me of ghost face from the scream films.

She highlights another persons story who mentioned her. She has absolutely awareness.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok at least she shared the link for the Go fund me for Shannen god knows everyone with a platform should🙏🏽

But she really made it totally about herself she said coming on camera at least 3 times

She referenced her f**king competition😡 and how successful she is!!!

She angered me so much through that!! I’m not trying to be nit picky but she totally made it all me me me!!!!!

Reactions: 4
She could have donated there and then but she just said I will donate as soon as possible. She isn’t exactly strapped for cash. Totally jumping on the share the story bandwagon

Also her face during that story reminded me of ghost face from the scream films.

She highlights another persons story who mentioned her. She has absolutely awareness.
Lights the candles and is going to spend the evening with her family but then is back with insta highlights 🤪

I can't get over making another woman's tragic situation as another opportunity to go on about you and your success 🙄
She will donate later? It takes two minutes (took me about 30 seconds....)

Seriously though back on camera like what the duck is she on?! She lives in cuckoo land! And then at the end she says hope you all enjoyed my stories today 🤯 me me me I’m so good for sharing this me me me don’t know what the point of referencing her competition and “success” was for either!
She’s angered me so much!

Seriously though back on camera like what the duck is she on?! She lives in cuckoo land! And then at the end she says hope you all enjoyed my stories today 🤯 me me me I’m so good for sharing this me me me don’t know what the point of referencing her competition and “success” was for either!
She’s angered me so much!
I thought that just highlighted how full of tit she is by saying all this means nothing without your health but ends it with hope you enjoyed my stories today. Eh seriously??? WTF planet is she on

Reactions: 1
The swearing “on camera” is really coarse and frequently aggressive. I’m not averse to the odd expletive myself but Swigs seems to revert to full on ‘fishwife’ mode on a regular basis and doesn’t seem able to control the harshness in her tone and demeanour. Quite at odds with her lust for designer bags and bangles and desire to portray her luxury lifestyle.

Also what’s with her bleating on about her house not being her ‘forever home’ ? Must make her popular in her estate for the neighbours to know that it’s beneath her to live there.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.