Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I double dare someone to message her and tell her you love her polyester housecoats but you can't afford you coz you live in a council house in Tullamore and had a baby for a foreigner and he ran off with another woman 😂.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I double dare someone to message her and tell her you love her polyester housecoats but you can't afford you coz you live in a council house in Tullamore and had a baby for a foreigner and he ran off with another woman 😂.
Weak 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
B85BD4CC-8D49-46BC-B844-04D9F9F0A452.jpeg

I think I’d be disappointed if I ordered the one on the left and revieved the one on the right

Reactions: 2
Oh but daaaaahrling the peasants that comment in Fb comments are not her target market.

Feel for her now as she declares how amazing the business is doing and sales are through the roof yet she hasn’t been in work a full day since the launch. Couldn’t be that busy. She knows the truth herself I suppose, so she has to live with that.

Reactions: 1
She won’t be happy about those comments. Ye she hasn’t been to the office all week. If there was so many orders surely she would be busy getting them out. They look totally different in the Ireland AM photos.

I’d say Melissa isn’t too happy with the presentation of her stuff 🤣They looked really naff with the slippers!

Usually lurk! I used to really like tignam and still love her style but past year something has changed she has become more about the materialistic things and showing too much of her kids which I really dislike about bloggers.
Re the Ireland am slot god there's not one good comment and it's not trolling, people are commenting with their personal profiles with what they really think about the price of them for what they are, and the fact we are in the middle of a pandemic so most people wouldn't have the money to spend on them. I've always liked the look of the robes but would never buy them but I think also the photos on Ireland am didn't do them justice at all, maybe no filter this time.... Interesting to see what she says about the feedback, maybe some food for thought for her.
Nah she’s been like that years. Most people are only waking up to it now that the mask slips over time. She’s materialistic and only about showing off. I honestly believe she wants to make oekole feel bad. It makes her feel like somebody . She is only friendly to bloggers she can get something out of. Or latches on the ones she hopes elevate her. But they copped on and got away from her too. Mutton dressed as lamb and she has a tendency to grate on people when they see she’s using them.Remember when she told mermaidajade to stop acting how she does on her own page Or she won’t do well In the industry . And when she didn’t and basically said she won’t be told how to act on her own platforms that was it, tignam was done with her. She wouldn’t talk to most of her audience in real life. Maybe if you meet her I’m Dundrum to complement her that’s about it. Probably call you a fucker under her breath then as she walked away lol.

Those slippers are awful looking, definitely not the glam luxury look she's going for 😂
And I know of that model they are on. And if they make her look bad.... well then.

Can somebody tell me where she’s going with the post with the white dress and straw hat. Is she in a different country?

Last edited:
I think they should have styled the house coats with them kitten heel fluffy slippers and one of those long smoke things from the 20s. Seriously and a lovely 20s coiffed hairdo with a pearl necklace and loads of diamonds. Jaysis I should go into the fashion industry but I'll stick with my real job that I go to do the work and go home and don't have to live my life through my phone. Couldn't hack that . That's why I love when their masks slip. Just shows their human .

Swigs the lightweight on the vino at 4 30pm...at home.. I thought she was at an event 😂😂😂😂
I think it's a zoomie. They are dangerous when there is drink involved. Let's pray for a mask slippage this evening 🙏

• Haha
I think they should have styled the house coats with them kitten heel fluffy slippers and one of those long smoke things from the 20s. Seriously and a lovely 20s coiffed hairdo with a pearl necklace and loads of diamonds. Jaysis I should go into the fashion industry but I'll stick with my real job that I go to do the work and go home and don't have to live my life through my phone. Couldn't hack that . That's why I love when their masks slip. Just shows their human .

I think it's a zoomie. They are dangerous when there is drink involved. Let's pray for a mask slippage this evening 🙏
She is doing a painting an Prosseco class or she has the kids doing the painting while she drinks the prosseco. The painting part is beneath her

• Haha
View attachment 175970

I think I’d be disappointed if I ordered the one on the left and revieved the one on the right
Yeh the angle is make cheap Chinese goods. Stick a big price tag on it and keep repeating the word luxury. It convinces people. It’s a tactic. Also try to get them on the right people, so keep sending them out and tell them to complement them with the same words. And dont be fooled and think that is not what she does.

She is doing a painting an Prosseco class or she has the kids doing the painting while she drinks the prosseco. The painting part is beneath her
Yes. She’s on here while the kids paint lol.

To be fair, I'd prob do the same only I wouldn't tell the world 😂
Lol same

She’s doing online painting classes now as an excuse to drink lol. Also won’t drink red wine incase it would stain her teeth or lips. Or anything in the house. I’d say the kids aren’t allowed play with tit.

the comments on the Morning AM segment were pretty cutting. Though one lady did persist in saying they were quality. Wonder is there a connection

The comments on the Ireland AM fb page are worth a look.
Obviously they are not Tigs target market for flogging her polyester house coats and bed jackets to.
Seen that on the Ireland am Facebook page🤣🤣🤣
Didn't like any of her robes that were shown on it and didn't like Michelle I think that was her name

the comments on the Morning AM segment were pretty cutting. Though one lady did persist in saying they were quality. Wonder is there a connection
Oh i there is .

🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣

They were pretty cutting, like Ireland AM often feature really expensive brands and while they're nice to look at the majority of Ireland wouldn't be buying them right now anyway (in my opinion) but i have never seen them them ripped apart like that. Subsequently, (had to get it in there!) That's not to say it doesn't happen but I haven't seen it personally

I knew she just couldn't support the swipe up to the go fund me for the big c and me without firstly patting herself on the back for "using her platform" to do good and secondly to bring up AGAIN the hate she gets on social media. Clearly with a couple of vinos on board too judging by the amount of swearing she was doing.

And she "came on camera" to do it. She hadn't planned on coming back on camera but she did come back on camera🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.