Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she was 19 when she hooked up with them. As Eammonn Dunphy would say about Azhar he left his wife for a young one. 🤣🤣🤣
None of her story adds up because she went to Australia too got a few years. Where was Azahar then?

Reactions: 1
Anyone needing a look at mama June her sister commented on her latest pic and her profile is public 😘

Haha. Yes she got kicked out of oz for having no visa. Also realised she would have to work and pay bills so she went back to Ireland back to azhar to take care of her. She was about 18 when she met him. Banging in the back of his daddy’s shop. He was about 30 with four small boys and a wife yes.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Anyone needing a look at mama June her sister commented on her latest pic and her profile is public 😘
Who now I'm lost

Haha. Yes she got kicked out of oz for having no visa. Also realised she would have to work and pay bills so she went back to Ireland back to azhar to take care of her. She was about 18 when she met him. Banging in the back of his daddy’s shop. He was about 30 with four small boys and a wife yes.
Omggggggggggggggg

We’ll know for sure they’re on here if the sister locks down her page !

Reactions: 4
It’s the stuff of fairytales. Like a Mills and Boon romance. Mom tell us the story of how you met Dad ?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We’ll know for sure they’re on here if the sister locks down her page !
No chance of that happening she probably wants to become insta famous like her inkredible big sis.

Let’s see if she lets her speak on stories tomorrow!!

Can anyone tell me what’s going on with her face lately? I haven’t watched much stories in a couple of weeks and just seen hers tonight. Her face looks so different, I was thinking it was maybe her eyebrows. Can’t figure out what it is but she looks so different to what I’m used to seeing 😳

Surpised she put up that pic tonight she looks old in it & the caption about the fancy restauranf they were in to remind us🙄🙄Its terrible really she was only a teenager & broke up a marriage & a family with 4 children involved🙈🙈No way is she married to Azhar either but pretends they are🤪

Reactions: 5
No chance of that happening she probably wants to become insta famous like her inkredible big sis.

Let’s see if she lets her speak on stories tomorrow!!
Her sister is actually sound and NOTHING like her. Very real, down to earth. Works hard gets on with her life.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.