Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooh things must be tough in MMB HQ if the word bu...bu...bu budget had to fall from her increDible lips. She did well to pronounce seeing as she never uses the word.

Just head across the roundabout to power city and exchange that big Chanel necklace that’s around your neck for tv (if it is real CC that is?!)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hasn't budgeted for a tv, but manages to budget in for a Loewes bag and chanel sandals and a chanel necklace etc etc... like are we suppose to believe shes 'budgets' for anything!!
I’m convinced she bought the Chanel sandals from Triona McCarthy who happened to show them on her stories a day or 2 earlier. I don’t think she’d like us to know that!

Reactions: 2
Oh Jaysus Party Mc Carthy's dirty cast offs - wouldn't touch her gear without dipping it in bleach first. A well matched classy pair. Both fond of sharing their fondness for the vino on Insta and have no shame when it comes to sacrificing their children's privacy without a thought for the consequences. It's the kids I feel sorry for as they will ultimately have to bear the shame for their mother's crassness.

Ooooh things must be tough in MMB HQ if the word bu...bu...bu budget had to fall from her increDible lips. She did well to pronounce seeing as she never uses the word.

Just head across the roundabout to power city and exchange that big Chanel necklace that’s around your neck for tv (if it is real CC that is?!)
That necklace looks like something from a lucky bag - and as for the 'styling' with the cheap and nasty jumper. Could feel the static coming through her 'camera', btw it's your phone Swigs and your sharing your brain farts with complete strangers !

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I had to unfollow her after last night rambling, I just feel so sorry for her it makes me so uncomfortable watching it. I just can't anymore! I found myself watching with one eye open nearly. She is just so lonely and sad I think. I used to love her content and I was admittedly influenced by her stuff, now she just seems so mixed up and angry or something. I think her fertility problems have made her a little bitter unfortunately. I think someone close (could be the problem as there doesn't seem to be a genuine friend in her life anymore from what we see anyway) should tell her to maybe put the phone away for a little while and reflect on her direction. If she was my family or friend I actually would be a little worried about her. As much as she gets on my nerves now, I actually feel more pity for her. She is just trying too hard and getting it so so wrong

Reactions: 6
I had to unfollow her after last night rambling, I just feel so sorry for her it makes me so uncomfortable watching it. I just can't anymore! I found myself watching with one eye open nearly. She is just so lonely and sad I think. I used to love her content and I was admittedly influenced by her stuff, now she just seems so mixed up and angry or something. I think her fertility problems have made her a little bitter unfortunately. I think someone close (could be the problem as there doesn't seem to be a genuine friend in her life anymore from what we see anyway) should tell her to maybe put the phone away for a little while and reflect on her direction. If she was my family or friend I actually would be a little worried about her. As much as she gets on my nerves now, I actually feel more pity for her. She is just trying too hard and getting it so so wrong
Did she delete the stuff you are talking about that made you uncomfortable or is it what's there now? She seemed a bit tipsy to me.

Did she delete the stuff you are talking about that made you uncomfortable or is it what's there now? She seemed a bit tipsy to me.
It was just the awkward nature and loneliness of it that I thought was so sad. She is clearly reading here and it was full of little pops I think to get a reaction. I felt bad for watching it, really carcrash. Perhaps it's just been the consistency of these tipsy nonsense stories. Like a speal on will I finish all the salad or not for example, the bit about the tv, her kids annoying her. Like where, what and who is this aimed at and for! It's a tiny bit embarrassing! I know it's not been the worst of her material but I just had enough of her last night! Hope she is okay really though

Reactions: 1
Oh Jaysus Party Mc Carthy's dirty cast offs - wouldn't touch her gear without dipping it in bleach first. A well matched classy pair. Both fond of sharing their fondness for the vino on Insta and have no shame when it comes to sacrificing their children's privacy without a thought for the consequences. It's the kids I feel sorry for as they will ultimately have to bear the shame for their mother's crassness.

Just on Trina McCarthy I would hate to see her coming with mini & max they run wild around the shops Mauling everything!
Wasn’t comfortable with all the footage during lockdown with the kiddies either
Poor kids

It was just the awkward nature and loneliness of it that I thought was so sad. She is clearly reading here and it was full of little pops I think to get a reaction. I felt bad for watching it, really carcrash. Perhaps it's just been the consistency of these tipsy nonsense stories. Like a speal on will I finish all the salad or not for example, the bit about the tv, her kids annoying her. Like where, what and who is this aimed at and for! It's a tiny bit embarrassing! I know it's not been the worst of her material but I just had enough of her last night! Hope she is okay really though
I agree, and had said this before, that if she had some friends to shoot the breeze with (for want of a better term) she wouldn't need to share such pointless info with complete strangers. She's definitely trying to fill a void.

She's like one of these aul ones who goes to the shop or post office for the chats and human interaction rather than actually needing something. Her IG is her post office.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she moaning about her kids on devices when she’s the one giving the devices to them?

Reactions: 9
Her husband seems to be totally absent from their relationship. I guess it’s true what they say -when you marry your mistress, you create a job vacancy

Reactions: 7
Her husband seems to be totally absent from their relationship. I guess it’s true what they say -when you marry your mistress, you create a job vacancy
Is she the wife though ? I mean not just a blessing and name change but in the legal sense 🤔

In Dundrum filling her life and kids life with “ stuff “ and food . Yawn .

Thought she was flat out with orders 😂😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.