Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get why if she has ANY symptoms at all she wouldn't take it seriously, just because no temp. They have said its not exclusive to have a temp, its common, but not always the case. I read this earlier from Dr Ronan Glynn: " Dr Glynn confirmed that a recent survey indicated that "the vast majority" of people who have contacted GPs because they fear they might have Covid-19 have not been isolating while their symptoms have been present.

These symptoms can include a cough, a fever, shortness of breath or the loss of taste, smell and appetite.

"The importance of isolating as soon as you have any flu-like symptoms cannot be overstated," Dr Glynn warned."...
So she has a loss of appetite, and sore throat and fatigue.. yet it wouldnt dawn on her to isolate, definitely not be around in public here there and everywhere, but at the very least give the GP a buzz to check and get a test if needed.. Results are back in 48hrs.. its mind blowing... and this attitude is why numbers are creeping up every day...
Any place I have been including hairdressers or medical facilities I had to fill out a Covid questionnaire which asks if I or the kids has had any of the symptoms in the last 14 days. Interested to see what she answered to that one.

Reactions: 6
La rock Posay😂😂😂😂
What I think is so funny and tigs is not alone in this, the chronic fatigue that some of these guys get when packing for a few nights in luxurious hotels! I have been to these hotels and I know how you get treated in comparison to normal hotels but the way these guys go on you would think they had a week of camping in Ireland on front of them!!!
Ah come on now she has to set up her rails and take out all the tat that she has bought in Zara and H&M over the past year to have an ootd and an ootn everyday. Very stressful

It’s obvious that all that she buys she never gets to wear because she goes NOWHERE. So now is her big chance to showcase all of it.

It’ll be two days of chronic fatigue ahead of her now...

Reactions: 7
There is no way she hoovers the whole house every day ! No way at all ! Sure she’s always in DTC or in bed !

Reactions: 5
I don’t think there is a salon called that in Tullamore. Never heard of it

haha I just googled it cause I never heard of it. There is something there somewhere by that name a brow place. but I can’t see a shop front of it. And it’s run by the famous Ramona it seems. 🤣

Also it’s not that funny 🤷‍♀️ it’s simple as I said everyone can have an opinion. You have something against her I don’t lol.

Reactions: 1
They said people from 3 counties need to limit their movements. Offaly was one of them and wasn’t her sister just up visiting? She could well have Covid, I know her rancid personality could kill any known virus but all jokes aside she should isolate or get tested. Or fall off the side of the earth, GOD forgive me

Reactions: 11
They said people from 3 counties need to limit their movements. Offaly was one of them and wasn’t her sister just up visiting? She could well have Covid, I know her rancid personality could kill any known virus but all jokes aside she should isolate or get tested. Or fall off the side of the earth, GOD forgive me
I was just coming on to say this about her sister.

Reactions: 4
It’s incKKKredible!!! The hoover the eyes the robes!! Need to go to bed now I’ve a 10am apt tomorrow

Reactions: 2
You’re off the hook. She said she’s going to mayo on Sunday for a while and then onto Adare after that!!

Where in Mayo do we think she’ll grace with her presence? Ashford Castle perhaps?Has to be somewhere instagram worthy!!!
Thank god! 🙄 she can spread her symptoms round mayo for a few days first so! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
It’s unbelievable that she’s not even considering getting a covid test. I’m actually staggered. If she’s got a cold, as she claims, how and where does she thinks she caught it? Does she realise that covid is caught the same way? Just how stupid is she?

It’s unbelievable that she’s not even considering getting a covid test. I’m actually staggered. If she’s got a cold, as she claims, how and where does she thinks she caught it? Does she realise that covid is caught the same way? Just how stupid is she?
Shes really very stupid.

Reactions: 4
These presa drops kill me... why give them more when they have everything? Why not give it to a charity and let them raffle it for €5 a ticket... no give it to ungrateful people who have far too much

Reactions: 8
You’re off the hook. She said she’s going to mayo on Sunday for a while and then onto Adare after that!!

Where in Mayo do we think she’ll grace with her presence? Ashford Castle perhaps?Has to be somewhere instagram worthy!!!
Mount Falcon for sure🤣

Reactions: 1
These presa drops kill me... why give them more when they have everything? Why not give it to a charity and let them raffle it for €5 a ticket... no give it to ungrateful people who have far too much
Yeh same , in fact to the point where I would never buy anything certain people promote, her being one .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.