Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaah Swigs and LisaSlutsList - the snake oil marketing dream team.

LisaSlutsList has fairly tragic lopsided off white tusks but has the brass neck and hard sell that Spotlight want.

And yes Swigs was all about the crest strips that her BabyDaddy got for her in the US and did post full on detailed tutorials about how she used them whilst lamenting not getting paid to as they were not for sale in Ireland.

Swigs has bragged to us that she could sell sand to the arabs and nylon housecoats to her loyal f*ckers so I guess pushing snake oil and way overpriced dental products is right up her street.

Mind you she did vomit in her mouth a little while trying on the BabyDaddy company’s nylon, ill fitting frocks 🤢🤢🤢

A Snake Oil Live won’t be as much fun for her f*cker followers as one of her gin fueled car crash shows. Mind you would settle for the snake oil version if she washed it down with a few chugs of Chanel liquor with her one true neighbour friend dragged in for the occasion. Now how could she get Chanel to sponsor that event 🤔🤔🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I have awful ibs and no way would I use Symprove when it’s handed out free to every Tom Dick and Harry.. they have ruined their brand..
also anyone that has used it says you must stay on it as soon as ya stop all symptoms reappear...! V expensive to be on it forever
Me too I got sucked in and it did absolutely nothing for me. Bought pre Covid days when I had a few penny’s. Live and learn

Me too I got sucked in and it did absolutely nothing for me. Bought pre Covid days when I had a few penny’s. Live and learn
I tried it a few months back, every time I took it I was violently sick within 30mins of taking. I attempted to take it several times(left a gap of a week or two etc) but same story every single time. Ended up pouring it all down the sink. Was raging given the price of it and annoyed with myself for being sucked in by the hype. Crap best before date on it too. Alflorex is much better, was developed by a gastroenterologist in Cork, has a reasonable study to back it up, and is much cheaper(albeit it’s not cheap either!)

Reactions: 2
I tried it a few months back, every time I took it I was violently sick within 30mins of taking. I attempted to take it several times(left a gap of a week or two etc) but same story every single time. Ended up pouring it all down the sink. Was raging given the price of it and annoyed with myself for being sucked in by the hype. Crap best before date on it too. Alflorex is much better, was developed by a gastroenterologist in Cork, has a reasonable study to back it up, and is much cheaper(albeit it’s not cheap either!)
100% agree with Alflorex I’d be lost without it.

They're all on the spotlight bandwagon today. Has anyone actually used it, is it as good as all the instascammers say!?🤔
I've used and they are just grand. I had had teeth whitened and then used the spotlight as a top up but did very very little. A dentist family member told me the way the spotlight strips work is by dehydrating the teeth so they come up whiter but as soon as you stop using them they revert back pretty quickly unlike the Crest ones which make white last longer. I've not explained that very well (!!) the way they did but ultimately, no they aren't worth the money unfortunately!!

Reactions: 1
I've used and they are just grand. I had had teeth whitened and then used the spotlight as a top up but did very very little. A dentist family member told me the way the spotlight strips work is by dehydrating the teeth so they come up whiter but as soon as you stop using them they revert back pretty quickly unlike the Crest ones which make white last longer. I've not explained that very well (!!) the way they did but ultimately, no they aren't worth the money unfortunately!!
That retro cam yulya.kors filter some influencers use all the time actually makes your teeth look very white as well as taking 10 years off! 🙄

That retro cam yulya.kors filter some influencers use all the time actually makes your teeth look very white as well as taking 10 years off! 🙄
Really, am only discovering all these tricks they do to themselves over the last while after being sick of feeling crap looking at these people 🤦🏻‍♀️ Was completely fooled by it all until recently! Yeah they defo don't give that good of a result. I actually think the likes of spotlight should write into their contracts with bloggers not to use filters. If people expect results that they see on IG surely they would get a lot of complaints from disappointed ordinary paying people

Poor swigs needs to use the filter on her paws. Her hands today look like a 50 year olds hands. Obviously her aammaazziinng skin doesnt stretch down from her face🙄🙄🙄🙄

That tie dye track suit is very Katie Price.. fine for indoors but that’s about it... especially popping out to a shop in Foxrock... good job she doesn’t live there..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They're all on the spotlight bandwagon today. Has anyone actually used it, is it as good as all the instascammers say!?🤔
Its tit!!!Makes no diff at all...Crest 100 times better & no way Tigs uses Spotlight shes been raving about Crest for years..joke🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Twignam is having a good read here.
We are being watched 🤗
Would love your input Melissa
Have you ever heard anybody go on as much about people giving her the evil eye. She’s obsessed with people hating her. So insecure.

Its tit!!!Makes no diff at all...Crest 100 times better & no way Tigs uses Spotlight shes been raving about Crest for years..joke🙄🙄
Her teeth are horrible. Her mouth is horrible. Bunny teeth and she had braces a few years ago for ages.Cause her two front teeth overlapped. Her bottom ones are like the New York skyline.

1595155050088.png

Mama June thought she was on the toilet in this pic. Swigs deleted her comment. Classy bunch.
Definitely inspired by Jordan !

• Wow
View attachment 186424
Mama June thought she was on the toilet in this pic. Swigs deleted her comment. Classy bunch.
Definitely inspired by Jordan !
Oh my god, why would you post that for the world to see!?!?!?! It does look like she's on the toilet.

Her eldest is starting secondary school soon, would she not be a bit more aware of what she's posting as I'm sure the other kids will see stuff like this and talk.

Sure she complained to the school about other boys mocking him for dancing on her Insta. She was posting videos of him the other day the content of which is fodder for other boys to torment him. She clearly has no idea how viscous secondary school kids will be and she is responsible for exposing him online to ridicule.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Sure she complained to the school about other boys mocking him for dancing on her Insta. She was posting videos of him the other day the content of which is fodder for other boys to torment him. She clearly has no idea how viscous secondary school kids will be and she is responsible for exposing him online to ridicule.
God I didn't know that. When I was following her he asked not to be shown anymore and she did stop for a while but then started showing him again. The poor kids have no privacy.

God I didn't know that. When I was following her he asked not to be shown anymore and she did stop for a while but then started showing him again. The poor kids have no privacy.
My kid is same age as Seif and won’t even let me post him on my PRIVATE insta.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.