Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have a creek in her neck holding it to one side looking at herself. She’d ate herself If she could. Loved the makup tutorial with the heavy filter on as usual. And the fake I’m only wearing tinted spf. I’d say she put on about five more products after that. Then the legs spread for brown Thomas to open. True tignam style. And calling people customers who she’s given free robes to and begged for them to wear. Eh not how it works tig.

Reactions: 10
Everytime she posts about someone wearing one of her robes it's been gifted??? She has to be losing more money than she's making!! And doing your makeup with a filter is totally pointless, I get using a filter if you're having a bad skin day etc.. but to use one constantly is way OTT. All smoke and mirrors.

Reactions: 11
Everytime she posts about someone wearing one of her robes it's been gifted??? She has to be losing more money than she's making!! And doing your makeup with a filter is totally pointless, I get using a filter if you're having a bad skin day etc.. but to use one constantly is way OTT. All smoke and mirrors.
I know. Nothing is real. And I die when she does the big claim of being real and honest. She is in her arse.

Reactions: 6
That’s why we all get such a shock if we see her in real life!! I have numerous times in DTC and her face is very different. Why would we then buy make up she recommends when it’s all fake?

Reactions: 1
That’s why we all get such a shock if we see her in real life!! I have numerous times in DTC and her face is very different. Why would we then buy make up she recommends when it’s all fake?
Does she only have half a face in really life? ;)

• Haha
Recording herself yesterday again eating and drinking, shes so narcissistic she honestly believes people want to see what swignam is eating and drinking. Its so rude and she puts on this "sexy" face that makes me squirm

Reactions: 3
Isn’t it quite sad that the highlight of her week is Brown Thomas opening a branch in Dundrum.... she’ll never be out of the place now!

Reactions: 4
Lads tignam didn’t budget this week to get a new tv 😱 loose change to her I’m sure if she rooted around all her handbags 👜 she could buy one in spare change

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lads tignam didn’t budget this week to get a new tv 😱 loose change to her I’m sure if she rooted around all her handbags 👜 she could buy one in spare change
She’s only saying she didn’t budget for one to make her relatable to the peasants! Don’t mind her 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If her Ali express polyester house coats were selling as well as she let's on then a new TV would be no problem to buy 🙄

Reactions: 5
She’s only saying she didn’t budget for one to make her relatable to the peasants! Don’t mind her 🙄🙄
I dunno. I think she’s actually given spending money. Like I think she has a fixed amount from the baby daddy a month what she can spend.

Look ladies times are tough for twigs the TV in the kitchen is broken how are the kids suppose to watch TV now while they eat their homemade mash dinner and she even went to the trouble bringing the kids to Marley park and rushes home to open the M&S food packets all by herself.. this working mother life is tough!!!!

• Haha
Hasn't budgeted for a tv, but manages to budget in for a Loewes bag and chanel sandals and a chanel necklace etc etc... like are we suppose to believe shes 'budgets' for anything!!

Maybe Swigs can get the credit finance for the new telly along with the big fridge in her 'local' Powercity. Might even 'source' one on Ali Express and 'style' it with a Chanel label on the back.

Lives so close to Powercity she could wheel it home in a shopping trolley. That's what local means Swigs ! Not your fantasy version of the local shop in Foxrock (the name of which she can't even spell properly) which is the other side of the M50 from her 'not my forever home'.

She buys entry level bags and bangles (has had so many fakes over the years you'd have to think most of latest stuff is fake too}. Would love to hear her pronounce Loewe. Oh please Swigs give us a laugh and show us just how ratchet you really are.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did she ever get the fridge ? Must be hard times for the household budget 🤪
Perhaps if she didn’t gift all the amazing quality robes she would make some profit !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.