Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
AHHHH HERE!! Tough week my arse. Honestly now, I know we only see snippets of their day/week whatever, but honestly, 'she could see i had a really tough week'... really?!!?! Doesn't know the meaning of the word. Tough is not having enough money till payday, and worrying about a sick parent or child, or being a carer 24/7 with zero support. She should watch Outinthestixwithsix story this week, a day in the life, showing how hard it is with herself and 4 of 6 kids on the spectrum... THAT is tough with no help or support for services they are entitled to. My god, the sense of entitlement of some of these 'influencers', its a total turn off. I'm taking note of these brands who are dishing out freebies 'press drop' :rolleyes: to make sure I don't buy from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
I have just caught up on the latest from our Twigs. Where do I even start...

The marble comment 🙄 the legs, THE COMMENT FROM AN ABSOLUTE STRANGER TELLING HER SHE'S AN INSPIRATION TO WOMEN ALL OVER THE WORLD! Clearly messaging herself. Putting up her son's tiktok handle...like, why would grown, mostly middle-aged women (who are her only demographic) want to follow the tiktok account of a CHILD??? It boggles the mind. She truely think she's the most influential woman in Ireland. Twigs, you have 40k followers. I've seen pets with bigger followings!

I would be classed as in her demographic

Kids, job -disposable income
I’m younger and in Fairness my legs are better
In fact They’re incredible !
Subsequently -my legs are stunning!
(Imagine talking like this ‘on camera’ about yourself !!!!!! 🤢 )

But let me tell you.. I have ZERO interest in either her Daughters tantrums, forced smyths reviews , her sons gaming habit and especially not in the underage tiktok account of her 12 year old child #eyeroll

• Haha

Misstree

😂😂😂😂 that explains it, she’s getting the fridge on the drip !
She is a drip 😂 boooorrrrriiiinnngggg!! Same old shite everyday ... lie on the bed, legs on display even though she constantly bleats on & on about how she doesn’t like her legs cos she has veins, incessantly moaning about how tired she is, Dundrum shopping centre, M&S food shop, home with filter on showing her skincare routine, emphasising the “c” and “k” letters in words and that blowing into the screen when she’s “on camera” ... and repeat all on a daily basis!!!

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
I'm mortified for her kids particularly her son starting secondary school in a few weeks. Kids can be so cruel and putting up a crotch shot like that is just asking for him to be singled out.
100%. When my eldest started secondary a few years ago, my completely private Facebook account had an old profile photo of me and him (then aged 10) on holidays. The lads were searching all the parents names on FB and slagging each other. It was all very tame but lads slag each other over EVERYTHING!!!

Trust me Swigs, seeing your friends mother in her bra, legs spread, shots of her crotch, pouting “on camera” posting intimate information about the child, is absolutely mortifying for a child.

I really hope she wises up to that for Seif’s sake. He seems like a nice kid.

Edited to add. It’s quite obvious the crotch shot was for us so she stays relevant on here but please think of you son!!!!!!

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Oh wait do we have to wear masks!???? What. I never knew that???? I thought it was ok to not wear them in small shops.....why? because small shop people can’t contract Covid???

Jesus her lack of awareness is MIND BOGGLING

I have a tip for you Swigs. Stop bringing your kids to shops unnecessarily THAT will cure your mask problem

ny_style

VIP Member
Oh Tigs. The drink is not pronounced like the tampons, Lilet. It’s pronounced Lill-ay. You know, it’s French?
The fawning over a winery owned by the Chanel brothers suggested that you know sweet fuck all about wine, but this cements it.

• Haha
Jaysis, she truly is a Class A spanner.
Loewe is not 'Loway', numbnuts. It's pronounced 'Lo-way-vay' *insert Spanish accent here*:p
And Veja trainers are 'vay-zha'. Definitely not 'vee-jays'. :rolleyes:
I'm only surprised she doesn't use 'Channel' for Chanel. 😂

• Haha

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
La ROCK posay

Jesus be needing a new box of tissues for all that weeping

Also that fabulous looking cordless hoover is 729€ gals

729€ as a press drop
More tissues for Jaysis! 😫

• Haha
  • Wow

Purplepot

VIP Member
I’m so so disappointed in loulerie. I couldn’t believe she got sent a necklace after her tough week. It’s not jealousy it’s not sour grapes, I’ve bought earrings from loulerie after having my eye on them for a while. Not anymore, no way would I purchase from them after seeing this. Really bad PR and these companies really need to address this. I want to contact them to express my disappointment.

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
I would be classed as in her demographic

Kids, job -disposable income
I’m younger and in Fairness my legs are better
In fact They’re incredible !
Subsequently -my legs are stunning!
(Imagine talking like this ‘on camera’ about yourself !!!!!! 🤢 )

But let me tell you.. I have ZERO interest in either her Daughters tantrums, forced smyths reviews , her sons gaming habit and especially not in the underage tiktok account of her 12 year old child #eyeroll
She is so conceited it's ugly 🤢

I really feel so sorry for her children. No privacy, being paraded around Dundrum. Does she not realise there are predators on the internet and she is leaving her children very vulnerable. No one, not one of her followers has any business following an underage boy on tiktok, why would she ever think sharing those details is appropriate??

Aisleseat

Chatty Member
I mean my counters arent even marble.... is she living in the real world shes such a stuck up see u next tuesday
This has completely enraged me this morning. What a vacuous, entitled, conceited piece of work. And regardless of how good she thinks she looks with a filter, this has shown what an ugly person she really is.
Everything that she has is down to Azhar, shes not making a cent from that crappy online store selling tat that he has set up for her in the corner of his own premises. It's like a little girl playing shop. Business woman my ass.
As for the "not my forever home" - I hope he doesn't have his head turned again, because I don't think that face could deal with the slap of reality that would bring.
Now, need to breathe in and count to 1000

• Haha
  • Heart

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
So I’ve been thinking for a while about how brands can do better rather than sending their stuff to spoilt brats!

I totally get that their number or followed allows a brand the exposure and number of eyes they are looking for but I think there’s a better way.
I mentioned here a while ago that I avoid brands that send stuff to these Instagrammers and will now also never buy from Loulerie.

So how do brands/hotels get exposure from bloggers without alienating individuals like me who are probably their target market?

Take a hotel stay for example - all these bloggers staying over on gifted nights that they don’t need or could well afford themselves.

I would LOVE to see a hotel give this night to a family ( one parent family, front line workers,families finding it tough, ones who wouldn’t get a night away). They record a few videos when they’re there, can remain anonymous if they wish but typing text onto the stories etc....This then gets sent to a blogger who uploads it on their stories and says for example Farnham Estate recently gifted stay to a family this was their experience.... she uploads the videos from the trip showing the room, breakfast, etc so it get the 40/50k exposure but swigs isn’t getting the trip! That would make me book that hotel!

Same with the necklace this morning - send it to a nurse, swigs uploads that with a swipe up and and I would then shop in loulerie...

How do you think we can get to this? I think it’s a change which needs to be made and will only take one or two big brands to step up and lead the way on this.
Yes! I whole heartedly agree to this. The other thing that annoys me, particularly with the hotel stays, is that there are normally additional gifts and perks on arrival. They are showcasing an experience that would never be replicated for the average person. You can watch the room tour etc but you know damn well that when you book the same stay yourself you will not have spa goodies, champagne, samples from local businesses laid out of the bed on arrival.

• Heart

jeaner

She absolutely shouldn’t be sharing the behaviour issues she’s having with her daughter. The child has a tablet most time she shows her, or Swigs is panned out in the leaba while the child plays near her. To the person who mentioned co sleeping, I co slept with mine and they’ve no issues going to bed. I’ve a feeling Swigs is just a very lazy parent. And while I don’t feel very comfortable discussing someone’s parenting, she’s sharing very intimate family dynamics so should expect some comment!

Harper Riley

VIP Member
She must have a creek in her neck holding it to one side looking at herself. She’d ate herself If she could. Loved the makup tutorial with the heavy filter on as usual. And the fake I’m only wearing tinted spf. I’d say she put on about five more products after that. Then the legs spread for brown Thomas to open. True tignam style. And calling people customers who she’s given free robes to and begged for them to wear. Eh not how it works tig.

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
She is such a knacker. Cheap plywood, not forever. She comes from the roughest estate in her town and could end up back there. She should not be so bloody insulting to her neighbours. Swigs - you seem to have one mate your neighbour I quit insulting her if I were you. She is the most odious of individuals.

And who the fuck says I have long skinny legs. Has she actually seen the photos she has taken. Delusional.

Hi I am HERE for this ☕

Please tell more about her estate

Rough you say, how so?

Do her family live there?

Any juice there?

How did she reach the dizzy heights of carrickmines?

azhar used to run that shop Japan I think!
In the 90’s..Remember? Tiny cheap clothes?

• Haha

Ciaragh

Melissa, you absolute fucking witch! How dare she refer to somebody’s child to thousands of people on social media. Just because she exploits her own children for cheap content, she has no right to do it to anybody else’s! An adult publicly bullying a child -she has really boiled my piss with this! Nasty, nasty lowlife, absolute shame on her! 😡😡😡

The child was ripping off other children in the play park by selling sweets and normally their is fundraising going on for charity in the play park. Probably won't be too fussed on someone ripping off my child either so they could buy an ipad.
And you can f**k off too! 😡😡

View attachment 189157

Glowly skin thank you filter 🙄🙄🙄
Imagine actually complimenting yourself that much... "dreamy".. They certainly aren't my dream brows. And the filter is why her skin looks glowy. Shes such a dose.

Got her shellac done AGAIN today. Her 3rd time since salons reopened 3 weeks ago. Shes so fucking flashy and ignorant. Its so sad filling your life with beauty appointments day in day out. Surely the pleasure of getting pampered wears thin when you do it every other day. She really has no friends in her life and fills her life with beautiful expensive things to give her a lift for all of five minutes.

Last edited: