Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a bit scared that it took 5 months and 'high up' doctors for her to realise covid isn't a long lost relative of someone. Does she never EVER watch the news? Surely even the thickest person would have gotten some kind of education through social media alone?

While Melissa drags her kids through highly populated areas muttering 'covid? I don't know her?'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm a bit scared that it took 5 months and 'high up' doctors for her to realise covid isn't a long lost relative of someone. Does she never EVER watch the news? Surely even the thickest person would have gotten some kind of education through social media alone?

While Melissa drags her kids through highly populated areas muttering 'covid? I don't know her?'
She’s the definition of a Covidiot

• Haha
RTE or virgin media better get her onto prime time or the tonight show. She really knows her stuff. In fact I'm going to email right now subsequently and tell them about this so so incredible woman who's so high up in her job that she knows so much about this covid topic. 😂😂

• Haha
I cannot believe what I just watched. Does she think we are all thick or is she just thick herself? We wear our masks to protect others, why hasn't she been protecting others in small shops? As for the kids and masks in Dundrum, how about don't take them if they won't wear the masks, they don't need to go there. She sickens me now. It is like the covid thing is news to her.

Reactions: 9
I cannot believe what I just watched. Does she think we are all thick or is she just thick herself? We wear our masks to protect others, why hasn't she been protecting others in small shops? As for the kids and masks in Dundrum, how about don't take them if they won't wear the masks, they don't need to go there. She sickens me now. It is like the covid thing is news to her.
The small shops comment made me roll around laughing. You couldn’t make up the tit that comes out of her mouth 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
The “high-up doctors” -as opposed to whom? The ones in the gutter? They must be ecstatic with that assessment from Melissa, The Housecoat Instahun.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was she not just talking about how she is such a great sales person. And now she’s saying she can’t breath in the masks she is giving away with €100 in sales. God she’s brain dead. She’s always saying dreadful stuff about her own product without even realising it. As for any tips on the kids wearing the masks. Half the world wears glasses ffs and make it work and as for the young one. She’s 7-8 years of age. bleeping make her. God Almighty.

Reactions: 7
New to this thread
What's the hubby do how are they so minted
Husband has a decent job working for his cousins clothing business.rhey aren’t hurting for money but I Don’t think they are as wealthy as she wants you to think. Her whole thing is to act like they are loaded (because she’s insecure about where she grew up) while talking down to people... then throw in a humble brag and try to pretend to be just like you. She’ll never fully insult herself or be humble. It will be more of a I have this but look you can get the cheaper version because I know not everyone can afford what I can. Somewhere in there also a cheap looking Chinese Chanel bag is thrown in beside a cup of coffee or her leased car that really belongs to her “husband” after a trip to brown Thomas to buy a lipstick, also just to try make people feel bad. But we know it’s all fake and she’s just sad and lonely.

Reactions: 15
Husband has a decent job working for his cousins clothing business.rhey aren’t hurting for money but I Don’t think they are as wealthy as she wants you to think. Her whole thing is to act like they are loaded (because she’s insecure about where she grew up) while talking down to people... then throw in a humble brag and try to pretend to be just like you. She’ll never fully insult herself or be humble. It will be more of a I have this but look you can get the cheaper version because I know not everyone can afford what I can. Somewhere in there also a cheap looking Chinese Chanel bag is thrown in beside a cup of coffee or her leased car that really belongs to her “husband” after a trip to brown Thomas to buy a lipstick, also just to try make people feel bad. But we know it’s all fake and she’s just sad and lonely.
Nailed. It. In. One. Message!!!!! 👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 4
She’s like one of the Housewives of New Jersey. Everything for show. No substance, cultural or intellectual capacity. Endless trips to shops, online purchases and inane chatter with the sole aim of making the ‘less worthy’ envious and to peddle the nylon housecoat dream.

As for all the other eejits prancing around In the free housecoats as if they are in designer heaven - it really is a case of the Emporer’s new clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This mornings message to us plebs is that her free masks, that she’s been doing her best to give away to her peasants, are IN FACT shite!!

Glad I know that now I was about to spend €100 so I could get one to be like her 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This mornings message to us plebs is that her free masks, that she’s been doing her best to give away to her peasants, are IN FACT shite!!

Glad I know that now I was about to spend €100 so I could get one to be like her 🙏🏻
What next ? A confession about the off-cut nylon housecoats also being pure shite !

Reactions: 2
She’ll tell us later where she’s going. The suspense. Is this because she thinks we are all going to check into adare manor to get a look at her 🤣?
the here I am without a filter and uses the filter that makes her smaller so she’s not up close then sticks filter back on immediately after doing the makup like... oh look just a bit of concealer guys 🤣
Outfit planning to walk around the hotel grounds now for the week. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’ll tell us later where she’s going. The suspense. Is this because she thinks we are all going to check into adare manor to get a look at her 🤣?
the here I am without a filter and uses the filter that makes her smaller so she’s not up close then sticks filter back on immediately after doing the makup like... oh look just a bit of concealer guys 🤣
Outfit planning to walk around the hotel grounds now for the week. 🙈
I felt a wave of depression aa she talked about her 4 nights in druids glen and her 5 nights in adare manor, or perhaps the Europe hotel in kerry, the outfit planning and packing🙄the husband will spend the entire time on the golf course and she will swan around the hotel in all her finery drinking wine while the kids are bored out of their brains.. Like whats there for kids to do in adare manor?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.