Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tcky123

She said surgeon recommend her to wait- I don't believe that. The doctors shouldn't really do this- they should present all options of the treatment, explain pros and cons, but on the end of the day is patient life and patient decision. Not the doctor's.

I think Tiff is not ready for the surgery, and I don't think she will ever be. She is hoping if she closes her eyes gard enough the cancer will go away. But the reality is harsh- as a cancer patient you need to fight for your life. I don't think she is strong enough.
what if results is bad but not telling u

Doc22

you have nothing to base this opinion. how has her team treated her poorly or not taken care of her ? She's been treated and now will have surgery, and has been filled in every step of the way.
Stop bashing her doctors and the hospital because she is an air head.
I didn't criticize the hospital. I believe it provides excellent care. I just reacted to post that doesn't want to be his sister. I think no one here wants to be his sister.

pooch&mutt

Yes! I rewatched that video last night with the injections and she kept going on & on about how the dr was soo nice and thought it was weird that she was so happy “he touched my hair” and he took a picture of her (with her camera)
he probably patted her on the head in a paternal way as one can only imagine how she was behaving when he jabbed her

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She had total hysterectomy. We can say it is partial PE. PE doesn't mean they remove everything. It is adjusted to individual patients. PE can be anterior, posterior, total.
Two completely different surgeries. You clearly know nothing so just stop attempting to post like you do. You are no Doctor

Doc22

You are completely wrong. Monique never had PE surgery you absolute crank.
She had total hysterectomy, we can say it is part of PE. It is usually adjusted to individual patients. Not total PE. Total PE used for advanced gynecological cancers

Wildflowerss

She said a doctor stroked her hair? 🙄 I would have slapped any surgeon of mine’s hand away. I need my team caring but professional or I’d completely lose trust in them. No mucking about accepted.
it was from an older video she was getting buttock injections it was not a surgeon or any current doctor at RM.

Doc22

You know the surgeon told her to gain weight for a reason...he will be the judge as to whether surgery goes ahead.
I know that. It was recommendation. Of course it is better for her to gain some weight because right after surgery she will not be allowed eat for a couple of days.
I just reacted to extreme opinion where was written " If I couldn't put on weight I would organize palliative care and I would travel to places I want".
Doctors would not her to die because she is thin small woman from nature.

It's amazing with the misinformation, Doc.
This is not science just you can see everyday in street. Maybe it might be different where you live.