Tiffany Thinks #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Sheba @AlwaysScience

if the average time of survival is 14 months, when do we start mesuring this period ?
Starting with the first diagnosis or with the pelvic excenteration (surgery) ?

TT was "officially" diagnosed in September 2021

I refer to the link @Sheba posted in thread #6:

what is written there is basically what I intended to express earlier, that a pelvic excenteration is not an easy matter and positive effects are limited while the risk of dying from the operation and the consequences (colostoma, urostoma etc) are rather bad.

the sort of pelvic excenteration that is discussed in TTs case seems to be a most difficult one since she says only 15 surgeons in the world are able to perform it. That does not mean that the one of these 15 she has will do it. Again, the possible benefits (if there are any in her case) need to be weighed against the risks and consequences.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Nearly 5pm UK time and no upload, do you think we'll get one today? I've never really noted if she puts videos up at a specific time.

Reactions: 4
Nearly 5pm UK time and no upload, do you think we'll get one today? I've never really noted if she puts videos up at a specific time.
They normally go up at 6 here, or shortly afterwards. I plan to be immersed in cooking and can only watch her updates late at night in a darkened room with a lot of snacks.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I believe it's usually about 1 to 2 hours from now that I recall seeing videos uploaded, don't know exact time though.

I think we'll get one. They go up around 1pm in the states and 6 pm in the UK.

Reactions: 8
Over on YT the poster called OurCorrectOpinions is still running his/her alternative place to comment (for those who were originally running from the FluffyFox moderator!). And there are some mercifully sane comments on there. A lot of people are getting truly fed up with it all.

Reactions: 11
Over on YT the poster called OurCorrectOpinions is still running his/her alternative place to comment (for those who were originally running from the FluffyFox moderator!). And there are some mercifully sane comments on there. A lot of people are getting truly fed up with it all.
can you post a link here is that allowed? I tried searching yt and can't find it.

Reactions: 7
Are you able to drop a link? My search brings up a podcast.

Reactions: 5
@Sheba @AlwaysScience

if the average time of survival is 14 months, when do we start mesuring this period ?
Hold up! That particular clip was specifically about PE surgery as a purely Palliative measure. I had argued that doesn't happen. But it does. And that was *average post-surgical* for *palliative* PE surgeries. Does not apply to Tiffany.

The bulk of PE surgeries have a curative goal.

Again: THAT STATISTIC DOES NOT APPLY TO TIFFANY.

If I may suggest, please edit your comment as it is the first reply on a new thread and misleading? The paper is back great one, but many, many pages long.

• Heart
5 minutes ago i've been reading comments to her latest video and there was one saying something like "She's not posting anything, probably bad news..."
I checked again just now and the comment is gone.

@Sheba @AlwaysScience

TT was "officially" diagnosed in September 2021

I refer to the link @Sheba posted in thread #6:

what is written there is basically what I intended to express earlier, that a pelvic excenteration is not an easy matter and positive effects are limited while the risk of dying from the operation and the consequences (colostoma, urostoma etc) are rather bad.

the sort of pelvic excenteration that is discussed in TTs case seems to be a most difficult one since she says only 15 surgeons in the world are able to perform it. That does not mean that the one of these 15 she has will do it. Again, the possible benefits (if there are any in her case) need to be weighed against the risks and consequences.
That is not true!!! Pelvic exenteration are done around the whole world every day. Thousands of surgeon are able to that. What do you think PE are done only in the US a UK or in 15 countries in each countries one surgeon?!?

There’s a hell of a lot of arm chair Doctors in here now. It’s making these threads really hard work to read through and keep up with.

bottom line is (no pun intended)

None of us on here really have the first clue what’s going on in her body, we don’t have any concrete idea what her medical team are seeing/doing, we have no idea what medication she is or isn’t on, we literally know naff all. It’s kind of tiresome trying to wade through umpteen posts going all in on medical chat when it’s pure speculation.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
5 minutes ago i've been reading comments to her latest video and there was one saying something like "She's not posting anything, probably bad news..."
I checked again just now and the comment is gone.
She probably removed it because she is posting today. the comment was just pure speculation but she keeps her posting schedule even when in the hospital with cdiff.

There’s a hell of a lot of arm chair Doctors in here now. It’s making these threads really hard work to read through and keep up with.

None of us on here really have the first clue what’s going on in her body, we don’t have any concrete idea what her medical team are seeing/doing, we have no idea what medication she is or isn’t on, we literally know naff all. It’s kind of tiresome trying to wade through umpteen posts going all in on medical chat when it’s pure speculation.
true but that's why she got her own threads to begin with because people are trying to piece together wtf is going on with her medically, because she is not straightforward.

Reactions: 6

Agreed. The last couple of threads in particular have been absolutely draining to read.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She probably removed it because she is posting today. the comment was just pure speculation but she keeps her posting schedule even when in the hospital with cdiff.

true but that's why she got her own threads to begin with because people are trying to piece together wtf is going on with her medically, because she is not straightforward.
Yeah I know, it’s just there’s loads of folk now posting huge paragraphs about various medical publications, surgeries etc and it’s all getting a bit much. The woman is a liar and the majority of what she says is utter shite so it seems futile trying to fathom it all in such depth. Sorry - I’m not trying to moderate I just find myself completely ignoring/skimming past all the medical chat on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Agreed. The last couple of threads in particular have been absolutely draining to read.
She has medical issues. Her channel is about cancer. What else should we talk about here? About her makeup?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.