Tiffany Thinks #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth are we talking about the surgeons sister? What’s that got to do with anything?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
you have nothing to base this opinion. how has her team treated her poorly or not taken care of her ? She's been treated and now will have surgery, and has been filled in every step of the way.
Stop bashing her doctors and the hospital because she is an air head.
I didn't criticize the hospital. I believe it provides excellent care. I just reacted to post that doesn't want to be his sister. I think no one here wants to be his sister.

Yes they are also amazing cooks and they enjoy their food. Same with indian women. Their body types are very normal, by no means skinny nor fat. In general.

I was surprised to see that Tiffany's diet is quite western (the bad type of western). She eats simple carbs, junk food, eggs, and no greens nor fiber. Never seen her eat beans, chickpeas or lentils. But that could stem from her life-long stomach problems.
I suspect that too, mostly junk food is her diet, unusual coming from a culture rich in their traditional recipes

Reactions: 1
I didn't criticize the hospital. I believe it provides excellent care. I just reacted to post that doesn't want to be his sister. I think no one here wants to be his sister.
Why are you talking about his sister?????

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I didn't criticize UK health system and the whole hospital where she is treated. It is the opposite. In my opinion UK has one of the best health care in the world and every one can be treated free. Where I live the health care is hundred times worse than yours. I just only reacted to the post that doesn't want be the surgeon's sister. I don't think someone from here wants to be his sister.
Do you work in the UK?

Why are you talking about his sister?????
Don’t bully the Doctor

• Haha
What?!!!!!
It's amazing with the misinformation, Doc.
Hey
What?!!!!!
Well it depends on what you mean by « most » but if most is everything above 51% of the population then sure depending on your country 51% of young persons are thin or very thin in France, young people tend to be a bit more thin than when they are a bit older … Doc is not from US or UK and I can tell you that in Vietnam or Japan probably 80% (or more) of young people under 30 are freakingly skinny exactly like Tiffany… And it’s not malnutrition or anorexia and they definitely don’t die en masse on the operating tables …

Reactions: 8
Why on earth are we talking about the surgeons sister? What’s that got to do with anything?!
I guess because in one of the videos, we heard him say he’ll treat Tiffany like his sister. When he was sick and couldn’t talk to Tiffany, people who were frustrated by this joked that maybe he doesn’t like his sister and doesn’t talk to her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh we have some more on Amma - she told her everything at the end. Plus some thanks to fluffy fox 🦊 on diet recommendations and planning to finish From Scratch when her cancer journey is over - seems again like wishful thinking surgery will end all of that…

3D9AE51D-82CB-44E7-A21F-DF9C183B42BB.jpeg
C0EFA293-BFB6-4667-9C0B-24846E3F49F2.jpeg
3D1A7D6D-4DA2-4E7F-9F0D-F7DC7A8060FD.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Oh we have some more on Amma - she told her everything at the end. Plus some thanks to fluffy fox 🦊 on diet recommendations and planning to finish From Scratch when her cancer journey is over - seems again like wishful thinking surgery will end all of that…

View attachment 1714218View attachment 1714219View attachment 1714220
It’s terrifying she’s still in this level of denial after all this time. Even people with early stage cancer rarely consider their ‘journey’ over once they’ve finished treatment. Nevermind with PE, her life is going to be drastically different forever.

You are right, slim is not emaciated and her race is actually much more petite when compared to western. She is petite but not wasted.
Their average birthweight is approx 2.7kg.
Significantly lighter than western weights.
her mum and her sister aren’t lightly built but you are right about Tiffany being more naturally slim than underweight and in her past pics because she has a naturally rounded face it highlights her slimness.. but at present she’s underweight and not fighting fit for this op..she’s got no reserves needed to get through the recovery..

Reactions: 1
Actually the quote from the Dr. mentioning treating Tiff like his sister (it is for real) is sort of important in understanding her devotion to this one guy. It really set the tone for her.

Reactions: 6
Hi everyone, registred after a couple of days of lurking 😎

I've been following Tif from last fall. I've been diagnosed with an another type of cancer at the beggining of this year, and actually her bubbly attitude made me feel good. I even once commented on YT and mentioned that, but the comment dissapered which I didn't think much of.

I actually didn't want to read anything but official papers about my cancer at first, but shortly joined a big FB support page in my country just to read about details about my two surgeries, how to prepare and what might help me. Didn't want to watch or follow anyone with similar diagnosis gor the first couple of months, so I get that with Tif...

That being said, it's been more than a year! She ought to get through that phase and fully educate herself on the disease. That started making me so angry that I finally landed on Tattle and found relief.

We gong this 💪

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Actually the quote from the Dr. mentioning treating Tiff like his sister (it is for real) is sort of important in understanding her devotion to this one guy. It really set the tone for her.
If that’s the case she’s even more of an unhinged basket case than I thought

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.