Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlwaysScience

Yes! I thought the colon was already included in the list of organs to be removed. Perhaps it wasn't considering that her cancer is a low rectal adenocarcinoma? Perhaps her colon was not involved previously?

They definitely know what PE involves.
I feel some empathy for what Matt is going through right now if he didn’t know until Friday that the colon, rectum and anus have to be removed.

Reactions: 2
Totally random. But is nando's in uk the same as nando's in the US? Is it so popular in uk? I see T goes in some video and emily hayward used to go all the time.

Wildflowerss

I went back and verified for myself (trust by verify) and it is true. I think it tells us alot about Tiffany..heck she was also taken by a Doc. that gave her butt injections of vitamins long before this cancer journey...he "touched my hair". I mean we have to try to step inside a young girl that is very very immature. Some of us are so beyond that it is not easy.
Are you serious? lol damn. yea that's is definitely crossing a boundary. then again a doctor that gives butt injections kind of expect them do creeper shit.

Petro48

My specialization is not surgery nor oncology. But in my opinion he shouldn't have presented this option at all. Now we can see it was just waist of time, a lot of nerv and risking metastasis. If you haven't go through cancer yourself don't know how cancer patients think.
I don't know why he insists for biopsy again. First time he missed the cancer. Probably because of the narrowing. It gave her false hope. She was repeating "there was no cancer cells in biopsy". Second attempt was useless.
Clear margins are determined intraoperative during surgery by frozen sections and after surgery all material send to pathology and pathologist confirm again.
One problem may be that she listens to her surgeon more than her oncologist.

Idrisrex

Chatty Member
Indeed, every other platforms like twitter, Instagram even Reddit are so heavily censored it’s unreal. It bends one way anything else gets viciously attacked. Why?? What are they so afraid of?? I wonder how long this site will last.
Won’t be too long. Mark my words. Already some morons are trying to get it shutdown.
What a stupid people out there! Shutting down a platform because you don’t like what is written there. Entitled bunch of
a-holes and pulease mind your ow fcking business.

I just popped over to see Eugenia's YT. Can anyone tell me her backstory? Is she ill?
Suspected of an ed, anorexia.

pinkrolos

I didn't hear about it possibly being inflammation. The only think Matt ans T said with certainty after the talk with the surgeon was the tumor grew.

Going from the conversation that the surgeon is undertaking the biposy to understand or confirm the information collected from the scans as they can observe a thickening in the intestinal wall. This is what I found and I'm assuming that they want to confirm the status of the irregularity they've observed:

"Bowel wall thickening may be caused by tumours or inflammatory conditions. Bowel tumours may appear as either regular and symmetric or irregular or asymmetric thickening. When fat stranding is disproportionately more severe than the degree of wall thickening, inflammatory conditions are more likely. With the exception of lymphoma, segmental or diffuse wall thickening is usually caused by benign conditions, such as ischaemic, infectious and inflammatory disease"

I think they're heavily leaning towards it being cancerous though, as they mentioned in the video - they were pushing for surgery much more now.

Doc22

I've had a total hysterectomy( removal of uterus, ovaries , Fallopian tubes and cervix) ...for endometriosis and fibroids....it's NOTHING like PE surgery! .....where did you train?
I thought Monique had PE, obviously she didn't. Doctors have their specialization. One doctor cannot know everything. If so we would go to to one doctor for surgery, for eye problems or for cancer.

• Heart

lisette

i really don't think that is the plan...at all....plan is biopsy what they know is cancer and then surgery. I think she is not on the fast track because of her frail body condition. She is very underweight and at times even has problems walking even a short distance. I think they want to do surgery as soon as they can.
Does that doctor have a fast track?

I mean I guess she could be lying but why over that? Amma also acknowledged he came and spoke with them and did a group hug. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
We already heard his own words that he would treat her as his sister .
To be honest, I wouldn’t want to be the doctors sister if that’s the way he will treat her

Idrisrex

Chatty Member
I hope i am not the only one laughing me head off. Haven't caught up yet, but omg! recommending surgery on the Gonk's bottom.... This person could be a genius of sarcasm.
Have you read Ginny’s post about the brilliant idea of a reader on T. Youtube channel of placing a Gonk in the middle of the stairs? 🤣

EmyUrban

looks like we won´t see any more giggly videos about tea and cozy gowns. in Poland they say "prawda zawsze boli", the truth always hurts.

regarding the surgery: from what I understood it´s not even 100 % sure her surgeon will do it...can anyone explain on what it depends ? the biopsy, yes, but what result would mean "green light" or not ? @Doc22 @AlwaysScience ?
From what I understood ( and maybe I should rewatch it because the three of them were confusing and a bit confused themselves ) it seems that there are three options :
1 he can do the biopsy and if everything looks fine/ non cancerous he will take a sample and if everything is good in the biopsies results maybe a bit more of wait and watch/ few weeks …? ( sister seemed to say so if I remember correctly)
2 during the biopsy he can see the thickening is cancerous without a doubt so the biopsy is stopped and surgery is right away ( the Wednesday or whenever the team is ready asap )
3 the biopsy is not possible so she will have the surgery probably soon after.
Because the biopsy cannot turn accidentally into surgery you know because a team is needed for the surgery. So if the biopsy is impossible because surgery is needed then I point for biopsy they will do the surgery .
Best case scenario (for her) the thickening is non cancerous and she will have more wait and watch. They never planned no to do surgery because they think it’s too late that’s not an option/ that has never been the plan.

• Wow

Wildflowerss

Yes - that’s the feeling I get - she believes these doctors have crushes on her … remember after the meeting with the surgeon … Matt said - that man loves you and she replied “why does he like me soo much” 😂😂😂😂
Oh yes that's correct. It's the playing little sweet girl thing for a manipulation, very very weird, but okay.

Again - how do we know he “played with her hair” - sounds like gobshite to me. And frankly If Matt was with her and he witnessed a Doctor touching his girlfriend inappropriately what the fuck did he do about it?

It never happened
well wtf are we supposed to react to on this thread if not what she says in her videos? maybe she made it up who knows. i don't know if matt was even in the picture at that time.

Last edited:

Saydee

VIP Member
I watched more of the car chat. I simply cannot fathom how 3 adults could all come out of the same meeting expressing confusion, surprise, etc, etc Did none of them take notes??? And they kept saying it came back! WHat??? The primary tumor never went away per her onc. It grew bigger. And now colon removal is on the table! We never heard any details about her scans either. Any other areas light up- lung, liver, lymph nodes?
The few minutes of T at the end tells me she knows there is no more hiding. She's seriously ill and can't bake, wish or pray this away.
But the Dolt Cult is still praying, chanting "We got this" and otherwise acting idiotic.
lol @ We got this! Those that demand to know where the next video is? or those that inbox T asking why she hasn't made a video? Those that care and truly care should be telling her to put the camera down for a few months.

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Yes, Monique had HIPEC surgery the mother of all surgeries including PE. I know that from Insta. The most unfortunate thing she was going to her GP with bowel problems for years but was dismissed every time. Such a beautiful young girl it is really unfortunate. It must be very hard for her parents.
You are completely wrong. Monique never had PE surgery you absolute crank.

Reactions: 1

paloma64

Exactly, Tiffany’s constant bleeding and vomiting,being seriously underweight puts her in serious risk for such invasive 12 hour surgery. I assume she is given Iron injections or supplements because her hemoglobin- ferritin levels must be really low. He poor condition does not make her an ideal candidate for such major surgery. When my mother, who unfortunately died of colorectal cancer and had the typical resection surgery plus colostomy, blood was available at the time of the surgery and also she was given blood transfusions after the surgery.
Tiffany’s physical condition been this bad, underweight and with continious blood loss doesnt make her the right candidate for the most invasive type of pelvic surgery with high morbidity and mortality rates.
If the doctors had really surgery in their minds, since they told Tiffany back in May that only surgery can save her life, they must have addressed Tiffany’s very poor physical status as a candidate and worked on making her fit. Maybe they did but we will never know because Tiffany was too secretive about the realities of her condition, in denial, and even assuming her cancer was gone. She never accepted the surgery option from the beggining because she was told exactly the life changes this surgery will bring. The colostomy and so many organs removed.

Where?
What do you mean ? TT has a thread here?

Doc22

Surgeons won’t operate on someone who has a high risk of dying on their table
Surgeons won’t operate on someone who has a high risk of dying on their table
If the patient was 75 years old man with serious heart disease, diabetes, chronic lung disease, yes it can be risky. Even though if the patient wish surgery they would try. Nowadays people just don't die on operating table in case the surgery was planned.