Tiffany Thinks #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes - that’s the feeling I get - she believes these doctors have crushes on her … remember after the meeting with the surgeon … Matt said - that man loves you and she replied “why does he like me soo much” 😂😂😂😂
Oh yes that's correct. It's the playing little sweet girl thing for a manipulation, very very weird, but okay.

Again - how do we know he “played with her hair” - sounds like gobshite to me. And frankly If Matt was with her and he witnessed a Doctor touching his girlfriend inappropriately what the duck did he do about it?

It never happened
well wtf are we supposed to react to on this thread if not what she says in her videos? maybe she made it up who knows. i don't know if matt was even in the picture at that time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She had total hysterectomy, we can say it is part of PE. It is usually adjusted to individual patients. Not total PE. Total PE used for advanced gynecological cancers
I had to have my cervix, uterus and ovaries removed. My team never mentioned even partial PE to me.

Reactions: 6
'Barbie butt'? Is there any need to use that expression?
sorry! Not sure how else to describe the healing of those long incisions on the backside and the need to preserve blood flow to the repositioned skin flaps. It does describe the end result and it is an expression I read on a different cancer page. Descriptive but not gory. Not intended to offend.

Reactions: 7
I had to have my cervix, uterus and ovaries removed. My team never mentioned even partial PE to me.
Usually anterior, posterior and total. I think Monique
You are completely wrong. Monique never had PE surgery you absolute crank.
You are right. I thought she had partial posterior PE because she she had colostomy. I checked her Instagram her colostomy was reversed. So she still had rectum.

Reactions: 1
Again - how do we know he “played with her hair” - sounds like gobshite to me. And frankly If Matt was with her and he witnessed a Doctor touching his girlfriend inappropriately what the duck did he do about it?

It never happened
In Germany we have these very popular cheap / dime novels where doctors have love affairs with nurses, patients, midwives...does something like that exist in the UK ? It came to my mind when I heard about the doctor touching her hair and her question why he liked her so much. It´s just like out of one of these...
arztromane.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
In Germany we have these very popular cheap / dime novels where doctors have love affairs with nurses, patients, midwives...does something like that exist in the UK ? It came to my mind when I heard about the doctor touching her hair and her question why he liked her so much. It´s just like out of one of these...View attachment 1714474
No this isn’t a thing in the UK.
i think Tiffany is just a fantasist. She’s clearly got her own weird hang ups about her body - she seems very uncomfortable and embarrassed about her “private” parts - and I think she seems to view the professionals who are discussing her body and having to look at/examine her as people who are romantically or sexually interested in her. I think she magnifies insignificant actions as something else. I don’t believe for a single second that a Doctor “stroked” her hair.

Reactions: 8
Tiff exhibits quite a few narcissistic traits:

Doctors finding her attractive
Her cancer being so rare and complicated "special"
Requiring attention and compliments
Highly sensitive to criticism
Expecting special treatment - only her doctor understands her so nobody else, Amma cooking for her, Matt driving her etc
Living a fantasy life, cocooned in comfort with lots of new shiny things

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Tiff exhibits quite a few narcissistic traits:

Doctors finding her attractive
Her cancer being so rare and complicated "special"
Requiring attention and compliments
Highly sensitive to criticism
Expecting special treatment - only her doctor understands her so nobody else, Amma cooking for her, Matt driving her etc
Living a fantasy life, cocooned in comfort with lots of new shiny things
I think she's a covert narcissist.

Reactions: 7
No this isn’t a thing in the UK.
i think Tiffany is just a fantasist. She’s clearly got her own weird hang ups about her body - she seems very uncomfortable and embarrassed about her “private” parts - and I think she seems to view the professionals who are discussing her body and having to look at/examine her as people who are romantically or sexually interested in her. I think she magnifies insignificant actions as something else. I don’t believe for a single second that a Doctor “stroked” her hair.
I think you nailed it. that´s sick but also very funny. and then this Matt dude hugging her in the car like a little child...you couldn´t invent it :))))))

Reactions: 4
I think she's a covert narcissist.
Cluster B personality disorders - borderline is also an option, especially when she acts helpless with a little childlike voice.

• Heart
I think you nailed it. that´s sick but also very funny. and then this Matt dude hugging her in the car like a little child...you couldn´t invent it :))))))
The whole lot of them just seem odd. They aren’t like normal people. They all act like children. The behaviours and their language and the way they infantilise everything and the giggling and the stupid videos and all the inane patter “Matt darlinnnnn” - it’s just WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Cluster B personality disorders - borderline is also an option, especially when she acts helpless with a little childlike voice.
Borderline is what I always thought. I have a friend who was diagnosed with that and the similarities between her and T are obvious to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Still really sorry about my last post. I bleeping hate getting information wrong.
Just needed to get that out.
Carry on gronks...

• Heart
She had total hysterectomy, we can say it is part of PE. It is usually adjusted to individual patients. Not total PE. Total PE used for advanced gynecological cancers
I've had a total hysterectomy( removal of uterus, ovaries , Fallopian tubes and cervix) ...for endometriosis and fibroids....it's NOTHING like PE surgery! .....where did you train?

Reactions: 5
Still really sorry about my last post. I bleeping hate getting information wrong.
Just needed to get that out.
Carry on gronks...
not there's no need to bring Gronkowski into it. ;)

I am also on the shame train after my flippant description of our princess heroine's future bum. Sorry!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Did she have that surgery? For some reason I didn't know this.
do you mean life of Monique ..she’s still alive..and what She’s going through would be illegal if she was a pet..it’s a never ending horror story..

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.