Tiffany Thinks #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, now it gets real (unless of course we've been Punk'd, then ignore this post :).
I write this with tears running down my face, for my 2 fam members w cancer, wondering how I will live, when they are gone.
TT will very soon be forced to grow up, grow out of her fantasy land, and face the shock of her life. It won't be pretty. I think it's sad, I think what she has done is wrong, and it's all such a shame.
I do believe she has done much damage to those of us in the cancer community, but my heart goes out to her health.
🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The only educational part of the video today was learning what a Gonk was..
I have to say that from the moment that I started writing here, I learned new slang words. Perfect for my general knowledge of the English language.
Gonk 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I watched more of the car chat. I simply cannot fathom how 3 adults could all come out of the same meeting expressing confusion, surprise, etc, etc Did none of them take notes??? And they kept saying it came back! WHat??? The primary tumor never went away per her onc. It grew bigger. And now colon removal is on the table! We never heard any details about her scans either. Any other areas light up- lung, liver, lymph nodes?
The few minutes of T at the end tells me she knows there is no more hiding. She's seriously ill and can't bake, wish or pray this away.
But the Dolt Cult is still praying, chanting "We got this" and otherwise acting idiotic.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Its akin to watching a car crash about to happen, again, again and again.

The young 'girl' is actually a 30-year-old woman. Tiffany has made comments several times about her age and her being young. It is indeed insulting to those older that are diagnosed with cancer.
There is no excuse for that. Most have us have had access to newspapers, the internet, and TV. It's thrust into our faces continually..... 1 in 2 will deal with cancer at some point in our lives. Why does Tiffany think young women go for smear tests?
It's all part of Tiffany's feel sorry for me act and it doesn't wash with me.

In the UK there is support for Tiffany. There are dedicated centers all around the UK called https://www.maggies.org/
We have a support group shine cancer support, support specifically for patients in their 20's,30's & 40's.
I left links to these on Tiffany YT channel 6 months ago and my post got deleted.
Tiffany's focus is on making videos for her loving 'online family'. Hiding from other patients went she went for treatment, deleting messages with links to support to connect with others in her shoes? She doesn't want support.

She doesn't give two hoots about other patients. Tiffany was taking up a hospital bed while A&E will have been rammed due to bed shortages. While in that bed she was throwing her toys out of her pram, insisting that she spoke to the surgeon. After being told her was in clinic, she still said she needed to speak to him. Didn't she think he would have been busy with other patients? She got to speak to the surgeon who attempted to do her biopsy, but that wasn't good enough for Tiffany!

Tiffany wants to stop recording nonsense videos about garden centres, how to bake a cake and the like, and connect with others that have been through the same surgery.
Get some quality food down herself and get out walking in the fresh air.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I watched more of the car chat. I simply cannot fathom how 3 adults could all come out of the same meeting expressing confusion, surprise, etc, etc Did none of them take notes??? And they kept saying it came back! WHat??? The primary tumor never went away per her onc. It grew bigger. And now colon removal is on the table! We never heard any details about her scans either. Any other areas light up- lung, liver, lymph nodes?
The few minutes of T at the end tells me she knows there is no more hiding. She's seriously ill and can't bake, wish or pray this away.
But the Dolt Cult is still praying, chanting "We got this" and otherwise acting idiotic.
lol @ We got this! Those that demand to know where the next video is? or those that inbox T asking why she hasn't made a video? Those that care and truly care should be telling her to put the camera down for a few months.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
You girls are not the only ones. I was thinking months ago about how Tiffany's childlike persona and denial are so similar to Eugenia's behavior. I just didn't write anything about it cause I was afraid that you will all think that I lost my mind. The similarities are so obvious and scary.
someone had mentioned her on here I think a while back so I went to check her out and I watched in horror as she played could have been with a balloon with her grandma and oh my god why is she allowed on YouTube..the denial about her anorexia bulimia whatever is supposed to only be her problem so why is YouTube playing dumb allowing Her and them to make money out of her suicide..it’s obscene..

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Just finished watching the video. Did the 3 confused amigos really say that 'if the surgeon finds no cancer during the biopsy, there will be no surgery' or did I imagine that? Just a few minutes before that Tiffany says that the 'cancer is back'. Does she not realise she is contradicting herself?

And Matt and Tiffany said that "if it looks like cancer (during the biopsy), the surgeon will not do the biopsy but do the surgery straight away" - Does that mean he did not see cancer during the last biopsy 8 weeks ago? How is this possible? So basically what happened is that the locally advanced cancer has grown and spread further (to the colon?). Them saying that it 'came back' is so odd. It never disappeared. How can they not understand such a basic thing?

Still, the craziest bit is Tiffany suggesting that her pelvic exenteration recovery will be about her being at home, relaxing, sleeping in bed, watching TV. And her similarly deluded sister confirming jovially: "That's what you do to recover, relaxing ..."

Last edited:
  • Wow
I was thinking the same on notes etc. The sister was reading from her phone. I wonder why they would not record the meeting? I am sure with permission the team would have no problem with that. Instead three adults are talking in a car and honestly none of them has the straight story. I also heard Tiffany say that basically surgeon said she needs to be 50+ kilos to do this surgery and right now she is 45 kilos. And then her vision of laying around for a year? Sorry that is not how it works. What a jolt this whole family is going to have.

You think her sister “took everything in” - eh?! Her sister literally walked out of the appointment and said “it’s so confusing” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 her sister seems as off her face as Tiffany!
I meant more so that her sister actually took notes down on her phone to refer back to. Tiffany has never read anything referring her cancer to her audience. I mean tbf considering her sister has never been to her appointments or probably been told the straight facts about her cancer. I remember going to to my mums hospital appointments for the first time and saying to her it’s confusing because I had never been told things in proper detail. It was probably a reality shock to her sister to hear how bad her cancer actually is. Not sticking up for her sister at all but just taking another look on things.

Reactions: 7
What is the consensus on here, does she really have cancer or not ??
Absolutely yes there is no one here doubting she has cancer. Please go back and read threads 5 and 6 at least

Please also read up on pelvic exenteration surgery and reconstruction if you want to participate here.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have never thought she did not have cancer...way too many public interviews and videos for that. Nope she has cancer..look at her now vs a few years back.

Reactions: 6
Ah she definitely has cancer and I think it's only whenever she filmed the last bit of that video is when she finally knew it was real.

Reactions: 7
Matt mentioned "the colon thing wasn't there last time" "the removal of the colon that's an extra part [of the surgery]"

So the surgery sounds more extensive, no? (I ask this knowing that Matt is an unreliable information narrator.)

Reactions: 6
Matt mentioned "the colon thing wasn't there last time" "the removal of the colon that's an extra part [of the surgery]"

So the surgery sounds more extensive, no? (I ask this knowing that Matt is an unreliable information narrator.)
Yes, indeed. Thanks to the WW regime the tumour has spread and the colon have to go. But I have to say that understanding their car conversation is very hard, because nobody had the decency to let another person talk first. They were blabbering out loud at the same time.

Reactions: 9
Just thinking that months ago the tumour was almost inoperable and only the top surgeon agreed to attempt it to save her life. Now that it's grown, wouldn't the surgery be even more complicated? Yet again, we know nothing. She did not have to film all that to update us. The relevant information is barely 3 minutes long.

Reactions: 11

yes that is what I understood...more extensive.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.