Tiffany Thinks #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Tiffany is a good side sleeper. She should invest in lots of cozy pillows for bolstering so that her new "Barbie butt" heals nicely.

It'll be a sucky 6-9 months, but if they get it all, she could live many years!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I hope Tiffany is a good side sleeper. She should invest in lots of cozy pillows for bolstering so that her new "Barbie butt" heals nicely.

It'll be a sucky 6-9 months, but if they get it all, she could live many years!
'Barbie butt'? Is there any need to use that expression?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes, Monique had HIPEC surgery the mother of all surgeries including PE. I know that from Insta. The most unfortunate thing she was going to her GP with bowel problems for years but was dismissed every time. Such a beautiful young girl it is really unfortunate. It must be very hard for her parents.
You are completely wrong. Monique never had PE surgery you absolute crank.

Reactions: 1
jfc she thinks she's all that, and really she should never allow a doctor to play with her hair. what the duck?
Yes - that’s the feeling I get - she believes these doctors have crushes on her … remember after the meeting with the surgeon … Matt said - that man loves you and she replied “why does he like me soo much” 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Are you serious? lol damn. yea that's is definitely crossing a boundary. then again a doctor that gives butt injections kind of expect them do creeper tit.
What? Lots of Doctors need to administer injections into the buttock. There’s nothing creepy about that.

There are some very odd opinions on here regarding medical professionals who are simply doing their job!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
What? Lots of Doctors need to administer injections into the buttock. There’s nothing creepy about that.

There are some very odd opinions on here regarding medical professionals who are simply doing their job!!!!
Tiffany and her family's idiocy makes more sense now, seems loads of these people walk among us 😭 😩:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She had HIPEC not PE. You are continuously posting absolute tosh.
She had total hysterectomy. We can say it is partial PE. PE doesn't mean they remove everything. It is adjusted to individual patients. PE can be anterior, posterior, total.

will there be a new video today (Tuesday) ? I don´t want to be rude, but somehow I can´t wait to see more infantile behaviour and brainless blabla. I can´t help but finding it funny, black humour...she´s full of cancer, facing a surgery noone wants to even imagine for oneself,probably on the "threshold to eternity", and then this "my tummy does funny things", "it´s in my bum" talk. I am not a native speaker in English, but I am starting to get a lot of amusement out of this yt channel.

Last edited:
She had total hysterectomy. We can say it is partial PE. PE doesn't mean they remove everything. It is adjusted to individual patients. PE can be anterior, posterior, total.
Two completely different surgeries. You clearly know nothing so just stop attempting to post like you do. You are no Doctor

You can because you are trying to dig out of your hole. Hysterectomy is a hysterectomy not a PE. Impressive doctor you are. If we take an apple out of a fruit bowl it's not the same as emptying the whole bowl Jesus wept.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You are completely wrong. Monique never had PE surgery you absolute crank.
She had total hysterectomy, we can say it is part of PE. It is usually adjusted to individual patients. Not total PE. Total PE used for advanced gynecological cancers

playing with her hair is not professional. and the creeper part was a joke, lose the caffeine Betty. :cautious:

Do you all think she will upload today? She's usually posted by this time.

I hope i am not the only one laughing me head off. Haven't caught up yet, but omg! recommending surgery on the Gonk's bottom.... This person could be a genius of sarcasm.
Have you read Ginny’s post about the brilliant idea of a reader on T. Youtube channel of placing a Gonk in the middle of the stairs? 🤣

Reactions: 2
playing with her hair is not professional. and the creeper part was a joke, lose the caffeine Betty. :cautious:
Again - how do we know he “played with her hair” - sounds like gobshite to me. And frankly If Matt was with her and he witnessed a Doctor touching his girlfriend inappropriately what the duck did he do about it?

It never happened

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.