Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
TLDR continued:

- re: breaking lockdown rules - speculation that TB had her nails done in her home during lockdown.

- re: declaring ads - posters noted that there is a way to report ads that break the rules with the ASA (page 31). General frustration about the amount of ads vs more personal content, some posters felt her page was becoming a bit boring and directionless.

- a poster found several suspect looking (potentially bought) bot followers (page 32, post 642). Another poster noted that TB's enagement seems to be a lot lower than averrage at 1% (page 32, post 638).

- some discussion around TB's family name change, from O'Brien to Brien. This is public knowledge and is speculated that it was changed to 'appeal to both sides [of the NI] market'.

- TB, or someone close to TB created a tattle account called NorthCoastQueen85. This account posted a link directly to the insta stories of a scam account called something like Northern Irish influencer watch. The insta page featured 12 photos of NI influencers with disparaging comments in the captions. As the post linked directly to stories, it meant that anyone clicking the link had their personal insta revealed in the story views. What northcoastqueen may not have realised is that the account was somehow linked to TB's account, whether through email or IP address, and would have come up organically in people's insta recommendations and discover pages. This means that genuine followers and fans and casual tattle readers would have also been on the 'list'.

- TB blocked a number of accounts, then the next day dramatically posted 5 insta stories about being trolled and left instagram. (Screenshots of this are shown on page 38, post 755). She said she was happy and felt like she had 'won'. She cryptically said she 'may or may not' be back. The northcoastqueen account was shown to be looking on tattle immediately after this, possibly to see the reaction. Meanwhile she posted 11 pics in 7 days on her private insta account. The northcoastqueen account deleted.

- Cathy Martin made a grid post about TB being trolled. She spent hours responding to (sometimes more than once) and deleting comments and insulting tattle users (apparently we are all jealous, fuckwit nobodies!). She claimed to have had 4 hours of sleep. She was criticised here for placing herself at the centre of the issue and playing up to the drama. CM also named tattle, bringing a lot of new posters and fueling speculation around her motives.

- CM claimed to have seen the 'list' of trolls and described their jobs. She claimed to have IP addressed and other information, which as a commenter here posted was not possible and therefore a lie. The 'list' seems to have been shown to other influencers, namely Gemma Garret (as a tattle user was blocked by her). It was pointed out that this was a serious GDPR breach as it is likely that people's full names featured in the 'list'. It was suggested that several 'influencers' as tagged in a post by Rebecca Maguire (page 47, post 939) were behind the northcoastqueen and NI influencer watch page (Cathy Martin, Gemma Garret, Mellissa Riddle, Tiffany herself, and a couple of others)

- CM attempted to start a hashtag weloveyoutiffany which was a washout.

- a screenshot was posted of a transphobic meme that TB had liked. (page 38, post 741, attached below)

- yet more accounts (skay & Rach-el) appeared defending TB and were then deleted

- valid, considered and eloquent responses were posted highlighting the hypocrisy in TB's 'final' stories. A robust discussion was had around accountability and the differences between being accountable and bullying / trolling. There is a general frustration around the NI blogger 'scene' and posters feel they display a sense of entitlement by refusing to engage with anyone who questions or challenges them.

- as predicted by a tattle poster, an article appeared in the belfast telegraph about TB leaving insta. It was speculated that this was prompted by CM or TB. The response to this in comments on facebook and twitter was largely negative (page 45, post 889, 896, 926). Screenshots show that TB went on and liked the few positive comments.

- some posters reflected and apologised for posting derogatory comments about TB. The thread was then closed by admin whilst TB's insta was down.

- a week later and hey presto, TB's insta is back up and running with no apologies and a gifted Smeg mixer.

- Rebecca Mckinney's (Cool fm DJ) IGTV about trolling was discussed. Tattle posters questioned whether the insults she mentioned had actually been made on tattle. Posters made very reasoned arguments around influencers to taking (or more accurately not taking) accountability for problematic behaviours. It was pointed out that it is hypocritical and reductive to claim that tattle posters are mentally unwell and have miserable lives, and for influencers to present themselves as victims. It was also noted that Rebecca McKinney specifically directed her IGTV towards women and this was felt to be condescending.

- at the very end of the thread, a poster pointed out that TB had liked a tweet that was defending Ulster rugby players who were defendents in the well known 2018 rape trial. A screenshot has been posted in the second thread and discussion around this continued.

If you’ve made it this far.... thanks 😂
in the words of hinch, ATV, hope this helps ✌

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
And going to show more later!! You'd think it was Cathy's wedding at this rate lol
Cathy Martin is a total scumbag in my opinion. She knows what she is doing. She is NO friend to Tiffany from what I hear (and read on this) . I think she’s on something a lot stronger than alcohol, that’s the only explanation for such absolutely LOW LIFE behaviour. Literally not one other person has posted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19

fedupfatty

Tiffany is ok with it as it’s pre planned I reckon. No way she’d book a modelling job of this kind without knowing the the pregnancy would end up being outed this way it creates speculation & chat along with increased story views for the cronies. All perfectly managed I suspect

Reactions: 17

cee-bee

VIP Member
Her friend Cathy is in bed with the BelTel so wouldn’t entirely shock me if she wrote it.
That makes sense. It was the weird use of the “vibe” that made me think tiff, as is the kind of slang she uses a lot “chilled sexy vibes”, “dreamy vibes” etc. Tiffany isn’t a good writer on her gram, and her writing style is pretty distinct and formulaic.

I couldn’t believe it when I read it - no one with a basic education, let alone a journalist, would write stuff like;

“The estate agent and model and the sportsman said their ‘I dos’” - poorly constructed sentence which makes it sound like 3 people are getting married instead of one! Say she’s an estate agent Or a model, or say estate agent/model.

“The three bridesmaids – Tiffany’s sister Jess as well as Matty’s sisters Megan and Lauren” there should be commas breaking up this sentence.

“The party had an Ibiza vibe with entertainment from Yeoo DJ including live DJ Steven Simpson as well as sax and bongos.” an “ibiza vibe”? What does that even mean? A semi decent writer would describe why it had this “vibe”, a journalist would know to be descriptive. Anyone with an education would know to avoid overusing prepositional words, and would have broken this sentence up with full stops. A journalist would surely have known this. The weird listing of brand names and name dropping of the supposed “who’s who of Northern Ireland” (oh god that was cringe), read like someone who worked in promotions as opposed to a journalistic writer seeking to inform a reader.

The worst bit of writing that made my skin crawl, was the sentence “[Tiffany] quit social media last July after growing sick of the constant trolling.” It’s colloquial, its slang, it’s non-factual and doesn’t inform the reader of very much. It’s written like a teenage girls diary entry. It’s not even in keeping with the tone of the article - this is suppposed to be a summary of their wedding day; why would any decent journalist include this sentence without any context on how it relates to the story they are covering?

The worst part of it all? Matty barely got a mention. It was all about the two dresses tiffany wore, who her bridesmaids were. The car she rode up on. Who did her make up. The social media quotes were all about tiffany, and how stunning she was. It even included the bloody brand of shoes she wore. Her father, brother and sister all got a mention.

as for wee precious? Nothing about his groomsmen or family. His sisters only got a mention because they were Tiffany’s bridesmaids.

it was an extremely bias and narcissistic bit of writing. Terribly written from start to finish. Literally all of it is trash, even by puff-piece standards. An independent journalist would have been more interested in Matty, who is arguably the more “famous” of the two, would be known to a wider audience and has played rugby at an international level.

But no, the piece focuses on a has-been miss NI who doesn’t even have an insta audience anymore. Sure, seems legit :oops:. 100% this either came from Tiffany or someone close to her. And that someone isn’t even clever enough to be remotely discreet about it, let alone construct a passable news puff-piece.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Mag83

I feel like her major focus was directed at tattle. She doesnt have a thread on here, her name has popped up maybe 5 times, she said someone said she couldnt keep a man, i said that about CM , not about her. I assume someone screenshotted her a convo out of context . She has then spent literally all day sharing posts of people praising and adoring her story about trolling. It just doesnt sit right with me. I have never in my life dm'ed anyone abuse but i will come on here and discuss things that annoy me. I feel i am entitled to do so. As before, girls if you are reading here and see things about you maybe just log off.
I know Rebecca through mutual friends and have met her on a few occasions. She’s a weird one that I can’t figure out and IF someone said on here she couldn’t keep a man, I feel bad to say I’m not entirely surprised they thought that, as narrow minded as it may be. She’s not approachable, she’s cold, her self importance is through the roof and she’s just not that pleasant to people she obviously doesn’t think are up to par or on the same level as her. Ironically she treated me with disdain when I know for a fact my job is much higher paid than hers and does significant good, compared to a part time radio voice who needs two others on the radio slot and her name isn’t the headline. I’m sorry she went through what she did but sepsis isn’t a cure for (in my opinion) a horrible personality. 🤷‍♀️ Edit to add I know this all sounds very harsh but I have met her, she was horrible, I mentioned to our mutual friend who I later found out brought it up with Rebecca so this isn’t exactly behind Rebeccas back and she knows I feel this way. She’s since been worse when we’ve met in person, presumably because she knows my true opinions of her. If she thinks hard enough she’ll know who I am and I’m fine with that - not exactly slagging her off behind a wall of sorts as she’s well aware of my feelings which is the same as quite a few of my friends.

the whole thing with Tiffany is that while she’s now inactive again I have nothing new to add to the table. I think if anything, out of all the social media “influencers” she’s showed she’s not really a narcissist, as a classic symptom of this is that they usually do not care at all what anyone thinks of them and like to highlight any inadequacies of people with a different opinion. she’s taken herself off and not gone on to stories like LMD or justJulie or Cathy to laugh and say these idiots on tattle lead sad lives and don’t annoy me 😂 I’ll respect her for that.

I only know who some of them are from that one programme they did - ‘beauty queen and single’ on bbc ni. Watched most of one episode.... probably the most embarrassing ni reality programme I’ve seen.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08f3lj6

...thinking this is probably where R Maguire got the idea she’s ‘tv personality’? Not sure of anything else this crowd have been in.
without giving much away I’m linked to the production company who made that show. Gemma was a massive flirt with many married men who worked on the team and unfortunately one of them who I thought was a good one was up her ass. I know his wife so considered showing her the ridiculous messages but thought better of it as it’s not my place. She’s pretty darn desperate and her latest post today is edited and filtered more than the rest (and that’s saying something) I seen her the other week walking her dog and her legs are not that size, they’re much much much bigger and while there’s nothing wrong with that why bother when she’s out and about that much we know it’s all a lie?

Last edited:
  • Wow
I’ve had a LOT of free time on my hands today lol so I’ve done a TLDR from the last thread. For anyone wondering, yes I do have a life, but I've been made redundant due to Covid and am bored :)

- the thread started airing frustration around TB receiving free food during lockdown. Some not declared as ads. There was frustration around general lack of transparency with gifted items

- TB posted a pic of herself at her parents’ during lockdown, this was swiftly removed and it’s rumoured that it was reported to PSNI. She also cycled through Belfast during lockdown and visiting her grandparents.

- discussion around TB’s boyfriend (26, wee precious) and some cringey ‘chilled sexy vibes’ posts

- speculation around TB having an affair with a married ulster rugby player, including that there may be an injunction related to this, and also that this was the reason TB moved to Dubai and could no longer use her ‘peanut butter girl’ branding.

- the ‘message from Ellie’ was posted in full (page one, post 20)

- alleged that TB received gifted personal training sessions, and not only never declared these but took content from her PT and sold it as her own ‘Fit Body Bible’ costing around £50

- screenshot showing TB telling a commenter who rightly pointed out that some of her calorie focused and exercise content could be triggering to those with mental health issues and/or eating disorders to “bore off”

- TB used the word ‘m-ng’ to describe herself looking ugly before applying fake tan. She works for bPerfect and when this was reported to bPerfect, the commenter was swiftly blocked by TB. She appears to have apologised for this in an email - see below - but this was seen as glossing over the issue and not understanding of the harm caused.

- some discussion around TB portraying an idealised / aspirational lifestyle and the potential impact of this on her followers

-TB then joined the thread as ‘Lisalisa47’ and attempted to dox commenters by posting insta handles on tattle. She also claimed slander and insulted some commenters. This was later confirmed to be TB herself by Cathy Martin.

- the thread mentioned rumours about a second affair and cheating on previous boyfriends

- TB sold gifted items, for example, sketchers trainers, Vivienne Westwood jewellery on depop. Allegations that the same follower (‘Clodagh’) won two giveaways in quick succession. TB ‘begging’ (asking repeatedly for recommendations) for a bike for her bf was also discussed.

- Started to lose a lot of followers, claimed she culled them herself. Subsequently made her insta profile a lot more impersonal, grey profile pic, removed references to her dad’s estate agency, etc and deleted around 1000 posts (as shown on social blade).

- TB was rude to a frontline worker who called her out on her social distancing (Page 14, post 266) “go bully someone else”

- people talked about feeling put off purchasing from anywhere TB worked with for advertising. TB did an ad for Gillette razors after having had #gifted laser hair removal.

- discussion around TB being generally unfriendly in commenters’ experiences and people claiming to know her from school confirming that TB was competitive and not well-liked.

- a poster showed screenshots of a conversation had around fit body bible, TB asked them not to ‘publicly embarrass her’ by questioning things in comments. (Page 19, post 380). “I just want everyone to be nice to me”

- frustration around TB not genuinely engaging with BLM or other important social issues

- set up a private insta page around June 3rd, suggestions that her public account would be used for gaining freebies and paid ads

- a poster ‘peanut butter balls’ suspected to be a friend of TB, defended TB’s amazing work ethic - working 9-5 and going to the gym twice a day. This poster claimed that the thread was full of misconceptions and misinformation. They accused tattle members of being jealous. The account was then deleted. (page 25-26) Posters noted that working up to 12 hours per day isn’t uncommon and that spending time at the gym / doing sports is a privilege that many don’t have.

- following this, another account called disco1975 appeared defending TB and was subsequently deleted

- a poster showed a screenshot of a photo TB posted of someone at the gym, making fun of them (page 28, post 547)

Wew! I had no idea how long this would be. This is up to page 30 and before she left insta for a week. Will continue in another post!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

that1

Chatty Member
Asking for “recommendations” for a front door.

aka begging for freebies.

Why do influencers/bloggers/whatever do this? It’s so tacky. Have some self respect. I can see from the previous thread she did this a lot. Puke.

Tacky Tiffany

• Haha
Reactions: 15

cee-bee

VIP Member
C428C164-070A-4AD6-9E4D-262D9E474659.jpeg

Who the heck is running Toasted Wood’s insta account? Soooo cringe

for one, poor Matty doesn’t get named. He’s supposedly one half of “the rea project” but here he’s not even tagged, just referenced as the “hubby”, poor guy. Just another red flag that the account is really the Tiffany Project with poor wee precious being a prop.

secondly, who even says “Uber” anymore unless they are talking about a taxi?

Tiffanys fashion sense? Widely admired? According to who? The bel tel stories she pays for and writes herself?

#tiffanyyourock :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Has this individual attended the Cathy Martin school of cringe pr?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

ChristinaM

He posted it on his insta
And Cathy Martin had it up as well - screenshot from Tiffany's private account.
If your friend has made her instagram private, would you make her private posts public so that people will discuss it?
I always wonder about Cathy's intentions with Tiffany.

Reactions: 14

Room101

Personal opinion and dont be hating on me 😅 but I thought her hair was flat as a pancake her makeup wasn't anything special either. The dress is a stunning dress but I dunno just all very bland! I have seen her looking better on nights out. I thought Gemma and Rebecca's dresses looked stunning. Just my humble opinion...

cee-bee

VIP Member
“A sailing international” is that what they call it now 😂

This is just a big advert for her mates companies and daddies connections
her dad hasn’t paid for that house/Reno out of his own pocket (after all, thats how the greedy rich stay rich), so she can pretend it’s all her. But when it comes down to it…

she works for him at his company. Does she get paid the exact same base rate as anyone else who walks in the door as a hire? Doubtful. And what about when they allocate homes to be sold? Is Tiffany going to be given the cheap, difficult to sell ones with low commission? Also doubtful.

And then the actual house itself… Des Ewing (who renovated her first house too), Toasted wood, beam vacuum and ventilation, Alskea, bathroom envy (Jarlath Keenan) etc etc. it mostly seems to be middle aged men behind it all (with the exception of toasted wood which seems to be a married couple duo). Dig a little deeper and you can see where potential connections to her father are - one of the above’s director, lives in Hollywood and plays at the golf club there… just like Tiff’s dad. one of Askea’s directors is into cycling. I wonder if the cycling/golf she gets into - is just so she can chummy up and get access to these contacts and get freebies?

toasted wood seems to be one of her mates companies but a team member for toasted wood was an aspiring Miss Ni - so there’s no doubt in my mind she was hoping to pave her way to winning through tiff.

it’s all so grubby. Take it at face value and she just seems like a wholesome, hard working girl into sports and working for her dads company and runs a harmless little insta account.

but the minute you look a bit closer, you realise nothing I what it seems with tiff. She hides the grubbiness like she hides the #ads

that1

Chatty Member
I wonder what leverage Cathy has over tiff. She does things like this over and over and her they continue to act like best friends when they obviously aren’t. Cathy seems to passively aggressively loathe Tiffany based on some othe things she’s done.

The house account is shameless. She’s clearly bought followers or bought exposure for her account so she can use it as an ad billboard, like others have pointed out.

the wedding seemed pretty bland to me. Very Tiffany though. He always looks so odd and baby faced next to her. A very strange looking couple. I echo what others have said - If you want to wish Tiffany well then go ahead but I wonder what draws you to a gossip thread about her? If you don’t wish Tiffany well, then I think there’s a fair reason not to, and no point being disingenuous about it. Not wishing them well isn’t the same as wishing them badly. She doesn’t seem like a nice person.

one of my friends got married recently, she was truly a stunning bride. The most beautiful I’ve ever seen, but she’s a beautiful person and absolutely glowed on her big day. Tiffs wedding just looked like something out of a bridal magazine, a bit soulless, to me. I’ve only see a couple of pictures but it felt a bit forced, especially in light of what others have said about Tiffany planning the wedding before the guy had even proposed… geez.. talking about frog marching someone down the aisle

• Heart

MaggieMcC

Chatty Member
Cathy Martin has her video up of her walking up the aisle, Christ tiff won’t be happy with that, no one would!

• Wow
Everything I’ve seen on her stories is designer and on Net-a-Porter. Her day dress designer is there but not the actual dress.

IMG_0436.png

I recognised her wedding day cocktail dress first as I love this brand.

IMG_0437.png

The city hall, night before and day 2 dresses are all Rotate Birger Christensen, Zimmerman & LoveShackFancy all ranging £300-£500 *each*.
Jimmy Choo & Amina Muaddi shoes over £2k.
It’s eye watering but hey having bought a house through Simon Brien I’m glad I could help xx

• Haha

Jennyfromtheblock

Tiffany looks beautiful!

Cathy as per usual making it about her! On the most special day of Tiffs life. I wouldn’t even be livid I would be deeply deeply upset that a “friend” would post such a thing before I’ve even walked down the aisle.

disappointing but not surprising.

Reactions: 13

Base2019

VIP Member
I thought it was a bit random on the Q and A the other day that this place isn’t going to be their forever home. I find it a bit strange that they are putting sooo much effort and clearly money into this project, it’s not even finished/moved in yet and she’s already saying it’s not their forever home? Seems like she would be hard work to me. Most people our age would love to be able to do such a project. She comes across very detached from normal life and a bit spoilt if I’m honest

Reactions: 13