Tiffany Brien #2 Trust Fund Tiffy threw a hissy. Now she’s back, bet she’s pissy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor tiff, she really can’t go through a major life event without one of her friends trying to duck it up for her

Reactions: 2
Poor tiff, she really can’t go through a major life event without one of her friends trying to duck it up for her
It's clear she wasn't trying to hide it, but clearly hasn't announced it publicly.
Makes ya wonder why she hangs round them. None of them have her feelings first.
I'm sure she's private maternity too, cannot see her sitting in ulster hospital 🤣🤣👀

Reactions: 4
It's clear she wasn't trying to hide it, but clearly hasn't announced it publicly.
I'm sure she's private maternity too, cannot see her sitting in ulster hospital 🤣🤣👀
She can go private for her antenatal care but she’ll just be bog standard when it comes to postnatal , you deliver in a reg trust hospital and no guarantee of a side room earlier after delivery . Consultant will be there to catch baby or do c section but that’s about it 😂 she’ll have to rough it with the rest of us plebs lol unless she goes over the water or down south to deliver ( if she is preggo lol )

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She can go private for her antenatal care but she’ll just be bog standard when it comes to postnatal , you deliver in a reg trust hospital and no guarantee of a side room earlier after delivery . Consultant will be there to catch baby or do c section but that’s about it 😂 she’ll have to rough it with the rest of us plebs lol unless she goes over the water or down south to deliver ( if she is preggo lol )
duck sake, what is the point in private maternity when it's not even guaranteed.
Guess similar would be LMD 🤣🤣

duck sake, what is the point in private maternity when it's not even guaranteed.
Guess similar would be LMD 🤣🤣
Private maternity hospitals in England etc aren’t necessarily safer either, lots of people in those end up being transferred to NHS care when there are complications.

Reactions: 5
Tiffany is ok with it as it’s pre planned I reckon. No way she’d book a modelling job of this kind without knowing the the pregnancy would end up being outed this way it creates speculation & chat along with increased story views for the cronies. All perfectly managed I suspect

Reactions: 17
because she has no genuine friends to hang around with. Because she’s a narcissist who gets validation out of others approval, through attention and through making others jealous. She doesn’t inspire true friendship in other women, and she doesn’t hang around with women who value it either.

or maybe she’s using these women to generate hype over her pregnancy as much as possible because she lives for attention, even though literally no one cares and it’s par for the course for a young married couple to get pregnant

Reactions: 8
When is the sisters wedding?

Also’ baby peanut butter in there’ was added by Cathy Martin - which seems snide given that Tiffany has made huge efforts to dissociate herself from PBG after all the affair rumours / open letter craic.
This industry seems cut throat.

Reactions: 11
Why’s everyone feeling shocked or sorry for her ? If she didn’t want to reveal her pregnancy she wouldn’t have participated in a public catwalk in skintight clothing

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When is the sisters wedding?

Also’ baby peanut butter in there’ was added by Cathy Martin - which seems snide given that Tiffany has made huge efforts to dissociate herself from PBG after all the affair rumours / open letter craic.
This industry seems cut throat.
There is no real industry, Cathy Martin has no real buisness rivals who do promotional work in Belfast in the way she does (ad hoc). She acts like she’s some business mastermind, but she isn’t. She’s astute and opportunist, sure, and good at creating a facade. But all of the women in that circle are.

I’ve mentioned it before on tattle, and I know how her business works because I worked for one (based in London). Is a cheap and easy to run, and can be a very lucrative buisness model if you are good at relationship building and self promotion. It’s controversial because it offers zero hour contracts, no real stability and doesn’t therefore pay pensions or sick pay etc. In the way a traditional marketing department of a business might.

basically, the company has X amount of “promoters” or “models” on their books. A brand or company who wants to do an event or promote a specific product, will outsource the job to the agency in question. The agency will be given a brief and will draw people from its books and offer them a specific period of work (say 4 hours a day for one week) for that brand. An example of one I did, was for a perfume brand that wanted a pop up promotion near Christmas. I was basically hired to stand with one other person in an outfit next to this perfume display. It was great money as a student but it’s not really PR in the professional sense. It’s agency work, and lots of industries have a similar model. Cathy likely drew inspiration from the fact that she worked in Irish Linen marketing
department for a few years and noticed the lack of agency workers in that area.

Belfast fashion week is just another spin of hers. It’s not a fashion week in the real sense, it’s just a big promo event for local retailers. I had the dubious honour of getting free tickets to an early one of the “shows” back in around 2010. It’s all very provincial.

I don’t feel sorry or shocked for Tiff. This is the type of women she hangs around with knowing they are like this, but she puts up with it to save face. She is no better than them, a nasty shallow lot who thinks we are all jealous of them when most of us think they are ridiculous. Tiffany’s desperate need for an insta account for some silly little freebies and her over-botoxed face is ridiculous but it’s like watching a car roll off a cliff, you can’t help but watch.

Reactions: 3
If it isn’t too personal what are these girls likely getting paid for this gigs? I know it’s a win win for them cause the majority have another job like Rebecca pharmacy or aesthetics and estate agent like Tiffany so they paid partnerships and collabs from modelling and they get exposure but does the job actually pay much?

If it isn’t too personal what are these girls likely getting paid for this gigs? I know it’s a win win for them cause the majority have another job like Rebecca pharmacy or aesthetics and estate agent like Tiffany so they paid partnerships and collabs from modelling and they get exposure but does the job actually pay much?
I don’t think there’s any way to know. But they don’t do it for the cash, they just all need to be the centre of attention. Tiff harped on about how happy she was when she quit insta. But she wasn’t happy and content enough to stay off, and had to create a new account mere months later, which says it all.

Why’s everyone feeling shocked or sorry for her ? If she didn’t want to reveal her pregnancy she wouldn’t have participated in a public catwalk in skintight clothing
Exactly she isn’t stupid, her bump is very sweet and she looks great so if don’t believe anyone outed her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.