Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
It does feel like she brings him down to her level.

she wasn’t well liked and had rumours flying all over the place, to the extent that she had to quit Instagram, plus she’d been the subject of that Ellie letter which was discussed at length in the previous thread.

by contrast he’s an international sports player and Ulster have a pretty loyal fan base. He seems to keep himself mostly to himself, he barely posted before he dated Tiffany.

now he’s been dragged into her rea project nonsense which doesn’t seem to serve him well at all, acts as a vanity project for her and she seems to be using him as a facade. I’d hazard a guess he’s going along with it to keep the peace.

I also have a sneaking suspicion shes got an account on tattle, based on previous comments on this thread and activity that corresponds to activity on tiff’s threads. I’ve been watching it for a while now. I can’t prove it obviously but it’s very suspect and it makes fatphobic comments elsewhere which is 1. Very on brand for Tiff and 2. Total hypocrisy if it is her.
Going to a local newspaper moaning about being “bullied” whilst simultaneously making anonymous, bitchy comments about women on the exact same site that would be too fucking tragic and pathetic.
Ooh I love some tea 👀 what other threads does she comment on? Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if she had an account on here

backteeth

I remember he put up on his insta they were doing food tasting at the Royal Belfast Golf Club just round the corner from daddy's.

cee-bee

VIP Member
🤯 All of this just blew my mind. Has she been caught on here recently?? Kinda genius with the ig stories, even more genius of you guys to figure it out.

Random but I am from Germany, I've been living back and fourth from there and here (NI) for the last 7 or 8 years. Are divorce rates low for NI? I feel its very rare that I hear anyone here getting divorced. Germany is 50/50 really. I wonder what the odds are for Rea with all of this. I suppose it depends on her not getting bored of him and his tolerance for her drama. wow!
who knows!! Funny enough I remember reading not so long ago that divorces in NI over the last couple of years have increased by about a third.