Tiffany Brien #2 Trust Fund Tiffy threw a hissy. Now she’s back, bet she’s pissy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't they discuss their latest scams?
I doubt he has a clue tbh, that’s all reads to me like Tiffany’s shenanigans.

he was never interested in blogging or being an influencer before he met tiff, he barely posted on Instagram. Now he’s apparently one half of their (read: her) home account and posts fairly regularly on the gram and shocker, it’s usually pics and photos of Tiff/him and tiff. Tiff seems to be the main driver behind it, the account is run the way she used to run her old account.. I don’t see any evidence he’s ever even logged in to that account. It wouldn’t surprise me if he didn’t know that embarrassing website existed. Is it still listing the Amazon plant pots and candle for sale?

the girl might as well get narcissist tattooed on her forehead, she comes across as thoroughly self absorbed and somehow he’s got sucked along for the ride.

Reactions: 5
Tiffanys rotated conversation topics;
1. Work
2. Low calorie food
3. Work outs

Matty’s conversation topics
1. Rugby
2. Rugby
3. Rugby
Don’t forget all the discussions around paint…
“What shade of black should we go for next? Extra black, super black, really black, or just black?” 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
how many shades of black can we come up with lol she might even use it as inspo for naming her next line if plants

Reactions: 1
Tiff thinks she’s the new Martin Lewis… ted talk on electric from her Swedish dungeon

• Haha
What's her handle? Thought she was gone off the scene years ago....
Oh no, Tiff was never gonna disappear off the scene.

She’s now on thereaproject

she hides behind her hubby’s name and pretends he runs the account

it popped up at the end of 2020 I believe so she managed a few months away from insta. She posted a few pics she’d nicked off Pinterest and miraculously gained 10K followers, so she’s still playing at buying a following.

so yeh, Tiff and her 2010 scouse brow are still lingering like a bad smell.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It looks a total bore....couldn't give a ahite about her house or energy bills ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I find it interesting that she only seems to do ads for local companies and businesses. Which is still odd, because her following is still pretty low - only 20K and she’s paid for at least half of that. She doesn’t get much engagement by way of comments on average. Plus she was, by her own admission, so disliked that she had to close down her previous Instagram account.

my guess is that she relies a lot on her old contacts. Cathy Martin is her “bestie” and obviously works in PR. I imagine she has a lot of contacts among the NI marketing industry. It would explain why Tiffany puts up with a lot of behaviour from Cathy that frankly, looks like Cathy is out to belittle or humiliate Tiff in passive aggressive ways.

other “collabs” seem to be people who are looking to buy into Tiffany’s contacts AKA the miss NI wannabe who gifted Tiff some horrific panelling? Cladding? Whatever it is, via that toasted wood company.

interesting that the personal account of Power NI’s marketing team is following Tiff. Both on thereaproject and on her twitter. She wasn’t chosen for that collab for her professional input, for her creativity or because she’s interesting. I’ll bet that either Amy at Powerni is hoping for a favour in return of some sort,

OR she bought into Tiffany’s whole facade on her old insta. She’s roughly the same age as Tiff and like a lot of young women I know in NI, they were aware of Tiff through her constant self promotion but they weren’t aware of the less savoury antics. I’m guessing Amy could possibly fall into the latter category. The fact she follows tiff on Twitter suggests to me she’s followed her for a long time.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I find it interesting that she only seems to do ads for local companies and businesses. Which is still odd, because her following is still pretty low - only 20K and she’s paid for at least half of that. She doesn’t get much engagement by way of comments on average. Plus she was, by her own admission, so disliked that she had to close down her previous Instagram account.

my guess is that she relies a lot on her old contacts. Cathy Martin is her “bestie” and obviously works in PR. I imagine she has a lot of contacts among the NI marketing industry. It would explain why Tiffany puts up with a lot of behaviour from Cathy that frankly, looks like Cathy is out to belittle or humiliate Tiff in passive aggressive ways.

other “collabs” seem to be people who are looking to buy into Tiffany’s contacts AKA the miss NI wannabe who gifted Tiff some horrific panelling? Cladding? Whatever it is, via that toasted wood company.

interesting that the personal account of Power NI’s marketing team is following Tiff. Both on thereaproject and on her twitter. She wasn’t chosen for that collab for her professional input, for her creativity or because she’s interesting. I’ll bet that either Amy at Powerni is hoping for a favour in return of some sort,

OR she bought into Tiffany’s whole facade on her old insta. She’s roughly the same age as Tiff and like a lot of young women I know in NI, they were aware of Tiff through her constant self promotion but they weren’t aware of the less savoury antics. I’m guessing Amy could possibly fall into the latter category. The fact she follows tiff on Twitter suggests to me she’s followed her for a long time.
The power comparison thing is odd. They could have chosen someone more relatable. It’s not Tiffany’s fault that she was born into a wealthy family and works for her Father’s firm and married a well paid rugby player. To see her sitting in her newly built house in Cultra wearing a huge rock of a ring talking about worrying about bills just makes me laugh. I don’t think there will be too many sleepless nights about paying bills in that house. An odd choice for the campaign.

Reactions: 9
The power comparison thing is odd. They could have chosen someone more relatable. It’s not Tiffany’s fault that she was born into a wealthy family and works for her Father’s firm and married a well paid rugby player. To see her sitting in her newly built house in Cultra wearing a huge rock of a ring talking about worrying about bills just makes me laugh. I don’t think there will be too many sleepless nights about paying bills in that house. An odd choice for the campaign.
yeh she’s a very odd choice. I just can’t make sense of it. Power to switch is a small company and apparently independent, so it seems unlikely power NI would be involved, but I’m scratching my head.

power to switch have released statements about how consumers can’t afford bills and this campaign is obviously aimed at helping those struggling to afford it, so it’s weird that they’d chose Tiffany. Tiffany whose account is basically an exercise in showing off how much money she has, who has no real link to the energy industry and isn’t the most popular or well known influencer in NI by a long stretch. Staring deadpan into the camera, she doesn’t have much charisma either. It’s a very bizarre choice.

i just don’t trust a thing about Tiffany Brien-now-Rea. Everything about her is smoke and mirrors. The only expertise Tiff has in “switching” is maybe her switching personas constantly, from PB girl the work out guru to Tiff Brien the self described fashionista to Tiffany “rea project” Rea the interior design guru. Or maybe switching boyfriends under dubious circumstances is her credentials

Who was the married man she had the affair with? I wonder does her hubby know about her sordid past? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Who was the married man she had the affair with? I wonder does her hubby know about her sordid past? 🤔
its all on the first thread. Definitely worth a read.

according to users on the first thread, she had an affair with Simon Danielli. It was speculated that’s why she did that cycle thing, since she had no obvious reason to be involved in a bunch of rugby players doing a charity cycle. Apparently it all came out in his divorce proceedings and there may have been a injunction out in place to stop word getting out.

it’s what prompted her move to Dubai apparently and right enough, the timings match up RE the divorce and Tiffany’s move to Dubai.

I HIGHLY doubt Tiff would relay any of this to wee precious. I don’t think she quit insta because of “bullying”, I think she got nervous about stuff that was being said about her on threads, and the only way she thought she could stop it was by taking a break from insta and rebranding. She’d attempted a whitewash of her old Instagram before she quit. I think she released that Bel Tel story about being “bullied” so people wouldn’t cotton on.

here’s some threads discussing it;

a user called pineapples said their friend went on a date with Simon Danielli and he confirmed it;

Here’s when Tiffany herself came on the forum and started doxxing people, horrible and spiteful stuff;

• Heart
  • Wow
Right lads, who’s going to take one for the team and apply for miss NI so we can get the inside gossip?
ive Applied twice before. Don’t think I made the cut as I am not *rich * and the correct *relgion* they look for ( I am nearer to south of Ireland put it that way!!)

• Wow
ive Applied twice before. Don’t think I made the cut as I am not *rich * and the correct *relgion* they look for ( I am nearer to south of Ireland put it that way!!)
What way does the comp work? Do they shortlist people who apply?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.