Tiffany Brien #2 Trust Fund Tiffy threw a hissy. Now she’s back, bet she’s pissy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Following on from my previous post on thread number 1, I just realise my screen-shot (of her liking the comment relating to the text CG sent that was made public in the now infamous Ulster rugby rape trial) did not upload.

For completeness, please see attached. I agree with the poster from before who said, where possible, when posting about Tiffany Brien people should upload the screen shots as evidence. I wouldn’t have believed half of it unless I saw the screenshots.

She is calling everyone on this site a troll. I must admit I thought it would a trolling site until I read all the comments today. Most of this thread has screen shots as evidence. That’s not trolling in any way. Trolling is lying about someone. Most of this is truth backed up with screen shots.

Also there’s a section on tattle life for praising influencers. Another section for advice and discussion on general topics. Hardly a trolling site!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Following on from my previous post on thread number 1, I realise my screen-shot (of her liking the comment relating to the text CG sent that was made public in the now infamous Ulster rugby rape trial) did not upload.

For completeness, please see attached. I agree with the poster from before who said, where possible, when posting about Tiffany Brien people should upload the screen shots as evidence. I wouldn’t have believed half of it unless I saw the screenshots.

She is calling everyone on this site a troll. I must admit I thought it would a trolling site until I read all the comments today. Most of this thread has screen shots as evidence. That’s not trolling in any way. Trolling is lying about someone. Most of this is truth backed up with screen shots.

Also there’s a section on tattle life for praising influencers. Another section for advice and discussion on general topics. Hardly a trolling site!
Trust find tiff and Craig gilroy were an item years ago, weren’t they 🤔

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
another paid for article no doubt ?

@Eyes_Wide_Open so glad you’ve joined the thread and dug out this tweet!! I’m shocked but not surprised.

Women supporting women 🙄 more like women supporting anyone who will brown nose them and scathing anyone who doesn’t!

Reactions: 9
Wow that’s awful. That rape trial was horrific. Everything about it. From the men who had sex with the girl, to the guy who pretended to be helping her while texting his mates about her... to the way she was hauled in front of a jury and cross examined... The way she was hounded afterwards and her ordeal as she described it... the tweets were just the tip of a awful, sickening ice burg. I cant comprehend what she was thinking liking a vile tweet like that. Especially in defence of a guy who presumably dumped her?

Reactions: 7
Watched Rebecca's IGTV earlier. Nothing against her at all, I don't really know who she is but she seems to be doing ok.

However, I could not believe the sense of entitlement on show, and the complete fantasy land being described where no-one is allowed to criticise them in any way. Of course I don't agree with wishing death on someone or saying her skin made someone sick but I can't see that anywhere on this forum?

Drawing attention to it purely to garner sympathy, likes, views, and boost their own profile. Just ignore it. No one is forcing you to read. And if it does affect her that much then maybe she needs to look at why that is? If you are insecure about your looks maybe work on that instead of seeking fake instagram validation? It is never going to be enough, hundreds of positive comments and she does an IGTV about a small number of posts on tattle.

(I expect there will be a few more BT/Sunday Life articles in the pipeline about vicious online trolls :rolleyes:)

I wonder if any of them actually take action (in real life, not IGTV) to improve things for others, or do they just whinge and moan when they are being personally targeted?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wow that’s awful. That rape trial was horrific. Everything about it. From the men who had sex with the girl, to the guy who pretended to be helping her while texting his mates about her... to the way she was hauled in front of a jury and cross examined... The way she was hounded afterwards and her ordeal as she described it... the tweets were just the tip of a awful, sickening ice burg. I cant comprehend what she was thinking liking a vile tweet like that. Especially in defence of a guy who presumably dumped her?
Following on from my previous post on thread number 1, I just realise my screen-shot (of her liking the comment relating to the text CG sent that was made public in the now infamous Ulster rugby rape trial) did not upload.

After all of the attention seeking, after all of Tiffany Brien and Cathy Martin’s failed attempts to get people to support TB, after all the grand announcements and proclamations that she’s got a great life off insta that she’s gona enjoy .... TB stays off insta for .... wait for it .... a week????? I would laugh if it wasn’t so weird and sad.

And oh my god!!! I just have no words for this revelation 😳 that rugby rape trial literally gave me nightmares at the time. Those WhatsApps were satanic. Why would anyone like this? WHY WOULD ANY WOMAN LIKE THIS? We all saw the content of those whatapps. Why should TB care if Ulster rugby players are subjected to internal reviews????? It’s NUTS! TB was clearly (as the OP) says sniffing around Ulster rugby and brown nosing the players probably in the hope of dating another of them. I just checked her twitter and it’s public and still in her “liked history”. I have chills to my bones thinking of the poor wee girl who was the subject of these awful messages seeing this “like” from another woman let alone someone in the public eye 😢 I can’t imagine what she went though 🖤

For ease of reference on this thread here are two articles detailing said Whatsapp’s sent amongst the Ulster players. GCs Whatsapps are in the 2nd link.

*Trigger warning - for rape/DV survivors.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Honestly this is just so shocking someone needs to go to the Belfast Telegraph and Sunday Life to give the other side of the story. Absolutely horrific the stuff they get away with and their lack of morals.

Reactions: 2
I think Rebecca made a few valid points and I dont think what she was saying was exclusively linked to what is said here. I think a lot of it had to do with what is sent in direct mails. I think an overriding assumption is that the trolls behind the DMs are on here.
The messages she received savaging her looks, her personality and the sepsis comment were just uncalled for, absolutely unjustifiable and bang out of order. If you are the type of person who writes this kind of tit about people on forums or sends it in a DM then I believe you absolutely need to have your head looked at. Its hateful and moreover, it takes away from any valid criticisms being made. Personally speaking, I'm pissed off reading comments slagging off peoples looks. If I had £1 for everytime someone has ripped into LMDs new teeth I'd be able to spend less time working and more on holiday 😂
Her point about constructive feedback- well that was a bit misunderstood. Yes, anyone wishing to provide it should do in a polite, constructive helpful manner. However, the consensus seems to be when feedback is provided or a question asked, the block button gets hit. And the solution seems to be, well just unfollow.
That would be the easy option. Because it is incredibly frustrating trying to enforce responsibility and accountability onto people who absolutely are not going to listen or change.
The women supporting women thing. Yes I agree they should. But support comes in all forms and speaking up, being honest and saying it like it is, is also important.
For a bunch of people who spend so much time posting mantras, inspirational quotes, and garb about living their best life, they are absolutely hell bent on resisting change and growing themselves.

Reactions: 11
About time other NI influencers had threads on tattle. They literally plug cosmetic procedures which are gifted to them . Rebecca Maguire promotes Her Botox to followers many of whom will be teenagers.

Then you have PJ rape trial witness Dara ‘I saw a threesome’ Florence who is not even 25 but thinks it’s ok to get gifted Botox by a well known surgery and then promote its benefits to her many young followers.

She can do what she wants because as she puts it ‘it’s her face’. But these people need to be called out for promoting these procedures. Botox is not something that should be targeted at young people because they might have one wrinkle it’s in another level to flogging a bag or other tat.

I suppose they think it’s fine because their grand master of soul selling CM got her hole fingered on YouTube to promote a vag rejuvenation treatment.

Last edited:
  • Haha
About time other NI influencers had threads on tattle. They literally plug cosmetic procedures which are gifted to them . Rebecca Maguire promotes Her Botox to followers many of whom will be teenagers.

Then you have PJ rape trial witness Dara ‘I saw a threesome’ Florence who is not even 25 but thinks it’s ok to get gifted Botox by a well known surgery and then promote its benefits to her many young followers.

She can do what she wants because as she puts it ‘it’s her face’. But these people need to be called out for promoting these procedures. Botox is not something that should be targeted at young people because they might have one wrinkle it’s in another level to flogging a bag or other tat.

I suppose they think it’s fine because their grand master of soul selling CM got her hole fingered on YouTube to promote a vag rejuvenation treatment.
I remember that Dara girl... wasn’t she pictured giggling after leaving the court?

• Wow
Watched Rebecca's IGTV earlier. Nothing against her at all, I don't really know who she is but she seems to be doing ok.

However, I could not believe the sense of entitlement on show, and the complete fantasy land being described where no-one is allowed to criticise them in any way. Of course I don't agree with wishing death on someone or saying her skin made someone sick but I can't see that anywhere on this forum?

Drawing attention to it purely to garner sympathy, likes, views, and boost their own profile. Just ignore it. No one is forcing you to read. And if it does affect her that much then maybe she needs to look at why that is? If you are insecure about your looks maybe work on that instead of seeking fake instagram validation? It is never going to be enough, hundreds of positive comments and she does an IGTV about a small number of posts on tattle.

(I expect there will be a few more BT/Sunday Life articles in the pipeline about vicious online trolls :rolleyes:)

I wonder if any of them actually take action (in real life, not IGTV) to improve things for others, or do they just whinge and moan when they are being personally targeted?
I feel like her major focus was directed at tattle. She doesnt have a thread on here, her name has popped up maybe 5 times, she said someone said she couldnt keep a man, i said that about CM , not about her. I assume someone screenshotted her a convo out of context . She has then spent literally all day sharing posts of people praising and adoring her story about trolling. It just doesnt sit right with me. I have never in my life dm'ed anyone abuse but i will come on here and discuss things that annoy me. I feel i am entitled to do so. As before, girls if you are reading here and see things about you maybe just log off.

Reactions: 8
I feel like her major focus was directed at tattle. She doesnt have a thread on here, her name has popped up maybe 5 times, she said someone said she couldnt keep a man, i said that about CM , not about her. I assume someone screenshotted her a convo out of context . She has then spent literally all day sharing posts of people praising and adoring her story about trolling. It just doesnt sit right with me. I have never in my life dm'ed anyone abuse but i will come on here and discuss things that annoy me. I feel i am entitled to do so. As before, girls if you are reading here and see things about you maybe just log off.
As with them all it's all about the ATTENTION.

I don’t really know much about either of these people but don’t understand the hype over Botox?

I hate the whole puffy face/injected lips look that’s going on right now. I know tons of people who’ve had lip injections, it always looks obvious (no matter how good the clinician is) and no one ever looks better for it.

all these girls look very samey to me

anyway little bit off track...

Reactions: 3
If you have good Botox and fillers no one will notice. It’s when people notice that you know the practitioner was too heavy handed. Although obvious fillers seem to be all the rage now thanks to the Kartrashians!

Reactions: 4
I don’t really know much about either of these people but don’t understand the hype over Botox?

I hate the whole puffy face/injected lips look that’s going on right now. I know tons of people who’ve had lip injections, it always looks obvious (no matter how good the clinician is) and no one ever looks better for it.

all these girls look very samey to me

anyway little bit off track...
I understand a little bit of maintenance in the later years may be preferred but what the hell are these girls going to look like by the time they're 40?
As with everything trends will die down and move on.

I remember that Dara girl... wasn’t she pictured giggling after leaving the court?
Dara Florence is disgusting - riding on the coat tails of that horrific case (cause how else would anyone know who she is) for a bit of insta fame. Shameless!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.