Tiffany Brien #2 Trust Fund Tiffy threw a hissy. Now she’s back, bet she’s pissy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a picture of her on Anna Kirwan’s stories, anyone else think she looks pregnant? Maybe just the wrong angle.
just looks like a normal woman’s tummy to me, nones tummy is washboard flat all the time, not even tiny portions, obsessively working out, slims eating tiff

Reactions: 6
She posted a frontal photo of her in the yellow dress 😂😂 must be an FYI I’m not pregnant lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Matty looking pure dead in the eyes, his bbq the only source of joy in his life now he’s trapped in the dark house of doom

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep I do lol
Good because I need to vent/rant…

She posted a reel yesterday where she’s videoing herself driving down the motorway doing 78mph! How bleeping selfish and irresponsible 😡🤬 Having lost someone through the actions of an irresponsible driver this absolutely infuriates me! It’s absolutely disgusting the things these ‘insta huns’ do for their likes and content 😠🤯

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Good because I need to vent/rant…

She posted a reel yesterday where she’s videoing herself driving down the motorway doing 78mph! How bleeping selfish and irresponsible 😡🤬 Having lost someone through the actions of an irresponsible driver this absolutely infuriates me! It’s absolutely disgusting the things these ‘insta huns’ do for their likes and content 😠🤯
Also seems she's got a bf in Scotland now? Girl can't stay single long enough 😉😂
Someone should make a thread about her.

Reactions: 2
Also seems she's got a bf in Scotland now? Girl can't stay single long enough 😉😂
Someone should make a thread about her.
Already done 😂 come join me on the dark side 😏👉🏼

Reactions: 1
Is that illegal? Like genuinely you could report that post to the police
Yeah I’m going to today. It’s really angered me. Like nearly 80mph on a motorway and using your phone to get some IG content?! Nah not having it 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah I’m going to today. It’s really angered me. Like nearly 80mph on a motorway and using your phone to get some IG content?! Nah not having it 🤯
I lost a friend in an accident because he was using his phone. It was devastating. I’m only thankful he didn’t kill or injure anyone else.

• Heart
  • Sad
I lost a friend in an accident because he was using his phone. It was devastating. I’m only thankful he didn’t kill or injure anyone else.
Yeah I have experienced it on a personal level too, which is why it’s really triggered me. I used to like her page, but she’s been unfollowed and I have lost all respect for her now.

C428C164-070A-4AD6-9E4D-262D9E474659.jpeg

Who the heck is running Toasted Wood’s insta account? Soooo cringe

for one, poor Matty doesn’t get named. He’s supposedly one half of “the rea project” but here he’s not even tagged, just referenced as the “hubby”, poor guy. Just another red flag that the account is really the Tiffany Project with poor wee precious being a prop.

secondly, who even says “Uber” anymore unless they are talking about a taxi?

Tiffanys fashion sense? Widely admired? According to who? The bel tel stories she pays for and writes herself?

#tiffanyyourock :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Has this individual attended the Cathy Martin school of cringe pr?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1260704
Who the heck is running Toasted Wood’s insta account? Soooo cringe

for one, poor Matty doesn’t get named. He’s supposedly one half of “the rea project” but here he’s not even tagged, just referenced as the “hubby”, poor guy. Just another red flag that the account is really the Tiffany Project with poor wee precious being a prop.

secondly, who even says “Uber” anymore unless they are talking about a taxi?

Tiffanys fashion sense? Widely admired? According to who? The bel tel stories she pays for and writes herself?

#tiffanyyourock :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Has this individual attended the Cathy Martin school of cringe pr?
The hashtags are actually wild 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.