Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
Why’s everyone feeling shocked or sorry for her ? If she didn’t want to reveal her pregnancy she wouldn’t have participated in a public catwalk in skintight clothing

• Haha
Reactions: 13

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Hope the child scribbles all over her walls, rubs sudo cream over the tvs and sofas, and wrecks all her gifted items 😂👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A 2 sec google search for the planters brings up the product on this website gardentrading.co.uk, where it has the same images, description and pricing. She wouldn’t have just stolen that content off someone’s website surely?

2170BF14-C889-4A0F-BE22-0CAB16E4721A.jpeg

A9545B03-3C4C-4B08-B5E6-A3BE9B27BB9E.jpeg

And here we are the original product images and description.

917219F6-F9BD-4B7C-8A6B-88EB2F4DFCE6.jpeg

0679D1F4-51D6-496E-879A-FD19BF5E4E26.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Lovecrisps

Chatty Member
She hasn't even edited the description so it says "the most urban of our planter collections" despite having.... only one planter collection 🙄🤣

• Haha
Wow that’s awful. That rape trial was horrific. Everything about it. From the men who had sex with the girl, to the guy who pretended to be helping her while texting his mates about her... to the way she was hauled in front of a jury and cross examined... The way she was hounded afterwards and her ordeal as she described it... the tweets were just the tip of a awful, sickening ice burg. I cant comprehend what she was thinking liking a vile tweet like that. Especially in defence of a guy who presumably dumped her?
Following on from my previous post on thread number 1, I just realise my screen-shot (of her liking the comment relating to the text CG sent that was made public in the now infamous Ulster rugby rape trial) did not upload.

For completeness, please see attached. I agree with the poster from before who said, where possible, when posting about Tiffany Brien people should upload the screen shots as evidence. I wouldn’t have believed half of it unless I saw the screenshots.

She is calling everyone on this site a troll. I must admit I thought it would a trolling site until I read all the comments today. Most of this thread has screen shots as evidence. That’s not trolling in any way. Trolling is lying about someone. Most of this is truth backed up with screen shots.

Also there’s a section on tattle life for praising influencers. Another section for advice and discussion on general topics. Hardly a trolling site!
After all of the attention seeking, after all of Tiffany Brien and Cathy Martin’s failed attempts to get people to support TB, after all the grand announcements and proclamations that she’s got a great life off insta that she’s gona enjoy .... TB stays off insta for .... wait for it .... a week????? I would laugh if it wasn’t so weird and sad.

And oh my god!!! I just have no words for this revelation 😳 that rugby rape trial literally gave me nightmares at the time. Those WhatsApps were satanic. Why would anyone like this? WHY WOULD ANY WOMAN LIKE THIS? We all saw the content of those whatapps. Why should TB care if Ulster rugby players are subjected to internal reviews????? It’s NUTS! TB was clearly (as the OP) says sniffing around Ulster rugby and brown nosing the players probably in the hope of dating another of them. I just checked her twitter and it’s public and still in her “liked history”. I have chills to my bones thinking of the poor wee girl who was the subject of these awful messages seeing this “like” from another woman let alone someone in the public eye 😢 I can’t imagine what she went though 🖤

For ease of reference on this thread here are two articles detailing said Whatsapp’s sent amongst the Ulster players. GCs Whatsapps are in the 2nd link.

*Trigger warning - for rape/DV survivors.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad

Grambusters

I see Cathy has deleted her stories of Tiffany walking down the aisle 🤭
So Cathy has either been on here or someone has had a word perhaps. Vile woman. It was really wrong for so many to see such a special moment that should only have been witnessed by those chosen to actually be there. Unless of course the bride chose to share it, but for Cathy to show that was just wrong. Stunning bride, such a gorgeous, happy couple. Hope they had a wonderful day despite Cathy’s intrusive, tacky and disrespectful behaviour.

I see the bungalow transformation has been renamed.... The Rea Project 🤣 there had been a few comments about the fact the bungalow was no longer going to be a bungalow.
To be honest it's nothing more than one big advert, they got Des Ewing to design it, her Dads contacts in the building/decorating trade will no doubt be on board and it'll be furnished using freebies and heavily discounted furniture with a few name drops here and there for good measure.

A year after it's finished it'll be up for sale for some vastly obscene amount.

candyfloss99

VIP Member
Plot twist: What if Tiffany asked Cathy to put it up to advertise for all the freebies she got and to make Cathy look like a dick at the same time 😂

• Haha

ChristinaM

I never minded Tiffany. I always thought she had more going for her and more to offer than these other influencers.
She had interests, sporting accomplishments and I think she's a stunning girl.
I said before on this I always wonder what Cathy's intentions are with Tiffany .. and to film her walking up the aisle the minute she literally got out of the car - knowing she probably wants to keep it private (until she herself wants to release photos etc) is just so inappropriate.

cee-bee

VIP Member
Does Alison Campbell not do the beauty pageant now? And does she not run the modelling firm anymore?
im not sure what (if any) involvement she has now. The agency appears to have been taken over by someone called Victoria as of around 2021, so I’d imagine Alison herself is maybe retiring and scaling back (she’s in her 60s now). Victoria has publicly posted about “buying” the agency from Alison over a year ago.

but to further highlight just how cliquey that set of people is - Victoria worked under Alison for 7 years. She’s friends with Megan Greene (former miss ni winner) who now also works at the agency as a senior booking manager. Megan green frequently collabs with Blush boutique and Paddy Mcgurgan, similarly to Tiffany.

Aileen Wilson - I’m not sure if she has a personal connection or if it’s purely business, but she’s a judge for Miss NI hence - she owns and is “fashion director” of that blush boutique, which is why the girls are always wearing it. The owner of the Therapie Clinic is also a judge - basically it’s like that group of people who took over Ulster Life magazine. Then of course Alison Campbell was good friends with Peter Gilroy (“socialite” and restauranteur).

The hair salon Tiff and that circuit always raves about - Michele international - the owner (Denise) has also been a judge for Miss NI. Michelle International was/is a sponsor for the competition and appears to be a good friend of Alison’s. They way the contestants are always raving about Paddy McGurgan? Also a judge. Then of course there’s Cathy Martin who has her fingers in a lot of the Miss NI related stuff, like Belfast Fashion week. Another good frenemy of Tiffany’s and other girls in that little clique.

honestly at a glance you can see that it’s all a very scratch-my-back-I’ll-scratch-yours situation. that’s certainly how Tiffany operated on her previous Instagram (saw on the last thread about how her now sister in law and another wannabe influencer won at “random” one of her sponsored competitions - I guess this is another example of winning “fair and square” according to tiff and how she gets people on side).

The people in promotions in NI also seem to be closely associated with sports, especially Ulster rugby. Don’t ask me why. Do the miss NI the hopefuls have to understand that they must form good relationships with these people and these businesses to get ahead? Any time any one of them does a (most likely paid to feature) Q&A they mention one of their “friends” in this set, constantly promoting each other and each other’s businesses. E.g in a Q&A with the Belfast Live about fashion week back in 2017, Cathy Martin name dropped Kim Constable as an inspiration to her as her yoga teacher (Kim who is married to a former Ulster rugby player). Tiffany used to frequently mention the Yellow door deli in Bel Tel Q&As etc. The same Yellow Door deli that used to do official catering for Ulster Rugby, and then of course Tiff is married to wee precious.

the issue is that with a “competition” like Miss NI it’s largely subjective. It’s not like sports where if someone competes there’s a clear winner. So there’s no real way to make it “fair”. It’s clearly open for exploitation, unfairness and corruption and it’s tightly controlled by a small handful of people.

unless a contestant comes on tattle to spill the tea, or a contestant does an exposée, we are never likely to know the inner workings or the dynamics. It’s like if the group of mean girls at your school decided to be a mean girl as a profession.

no one (read: no serious journalist or editor) is likely to delve into favouritism of Miss NI or it’s ilk because it’s not tangible, and it’s not that interesting to 99.9% of the population - so we’re never likely to find out and can only speculate on what’s happening!

Alison Campbell
I believe Alison Smith is her maiden name, Campbell was her married name but she’s now Clarke because she remarried

• Wow
  • Heart

backteeth

I follow her on Pinterest (her boards are public) and it looks like the wedding is 9th July 2021. She also had a wedding planning board there at the start of December 2020 pinning dresses and even suits for him - over 3 months before he popped the question. She went private with that board recently.
Screenshot 2021-06-24 143424.png

• Wow
  • Haha

micfan2014

It’s hard to wish someone well in marriage when they’ve had pretty horrible accusations levied at them over the breakdown of someone else’s marriage 🤷‍♀️

Yeh I think that’s why I struggle to see it. When you’ve seen some ugly character traits it’s hard to think of someone as being beautiful or pretty
I understand what you’re saying but does that mean someone whos made a bad mistake doesn’t deserve happiness… ever? She could be extremely remorseful and have carried guilt for a long time about it but she’s obviously not going to show that on social media or else it would make so many more peoples aware of the mistake. I think its wrong to assume someone has no guilt for something bad they done as unless you have a personal conversation with them you will never know how they truly feel toward a situation. I think she is a stunning girl and I reckon if its all moving so fast like it is, it probably feels right for them.

• Haha
  • Sick

Lovecrisps

Chatty Member
I see the bungalow transformation has been renamed.... The Rea Project 🤣 there had been a few comments about the fact the bungalow was no longer going to be a bungalow.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

candyfloss99

VIP Member
Do you think Tiff and Precious do anything other than have sex? 😂 like I can’t imagine her cooking a meal, or doing a housework, or him doing the gardening or diy, or either of them having a conversation about anything other than themselves 😂

Just to add, didn’t mean to be so specific about gendered roles, or to assume which household jobs would be undertaken by either Tiffany or Matty, was just trying to highlight the fact that they are both vacant and incapable of doing anything 😂 (just in case there are any raging feminists amongst us) 😅
I can't even imagine them having sex with each other tbf. I think they just sit there watching rugby or love island and taking photos of each other of course. Then go to their seperate bedrooms 🤣

• Haha

DevaVictrix

Chatty Member
This is not remotely surprising about Cathy. She is a horrible woman, desperation seeps from every pore. She is a total embarrassment and a real snake.

Oscarsmum

Chatty Member
I used to work in the yacht club. 99% full off absolute tossers. So rich but would wait for their 1p change, click fingers at you for service, try and belittle you to make them feel superior. Some really lovely people too but just how I found it personally.

• Haha

blocknroll

Things that are red flags to me… new tattle members showing up in the Tiffnay Brien thread to support her 😂

• Haha